Remember That Poor Little White Girl who got Her head pounded Into the Sidewalk?

There is 400yrs of history that proves that's a lie.

Of course you do, you probably love Struth as well. Save it, those types of black folks stick out like a sore thumb 👍.

Let's see you agree with Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, Mark Robinson, Tim Scott, etc., but then you hate black men like Rev Jackson, Rev Sharpton, Pres. Obama, Hakeem Jeffries, etc.

I don't like racists of any color, I'm consistent.

Really? That’s interesting, I never knew that, but glad to hear it.

I didn't either, good for him, it's nice to see a black man that doesn't think every white is racist and out to get him like the other 3 or 4 in this thread.

You’re making excuses for her. Saying it was just a fight does NOT excuse that she attempted to murder her, or cause permanent brain damage.
What excuse am I making? They were in a fight, the white girl threw the first blow, the black girl got the advantage and probably went to far after she got the advantage. Tell me where I am in error.

Oh that isn't stand your ground? Zimmerman was acquitted when he claimed Trayvon punched him first.

Stand your ground would have been if the white girl having her head slammed into he ground pulled out a gun and killed the black girl. That would have been self defense since the bigger, stronger black girl was attempting to do great bodily harm and attempted murder.

How did the altercation end, did the black girl have to pulled off of her, or did she suddenly recognize she'd gone too far and quit?

What excuse am I making? They were in a fight, the white girl threw the first blow, the black girl got the advantage and probably went to far after she got the advantage. Tell me where I am in error.
“Probably” went too far? She came within an inch of killing her and left her permanently brain damaged.

Stand your ground would have been if the white girl having her head slammed into he ground pulled out a gun and killed the black girl. That would have been self defense since the bigger, stronger black girl was attempting to do great bodily harm and attempted murder.

How did the altercation end, did the black girl have to pulled off of her, or did she suddenly recognize she'd gone too far and quit?
Good question. If she was pulled off, then it’s attempted murder.

So if you walk up and punch me and I pull my gun and shoot and kill you, I'm I standing my ground?

So if you walk up and punch me and I pull my gun and shoot and kill you, I'm I standing my ground?

Nope, and not what I said. There are a lot of factors involved. The girl having her head smashed into the ground would have been justified in shooting to kill her attacker, her life was in danger.

That white girl took a pounding like little Ashley in the shower.

Pepper spray. Firearms. Flame throwers. Learn how to escalate properly to eliminate a threat.

And shoot that mother fucker in the face next time.

So explain stand your ground.
I posted this back on page 5: Remember That Poor Little White Girl who got Her head pounded Into the Sidewalk?

They don't want any parts of this argument b/c they know they are wrong.

The Black girl didn't go too far, she was attacked first and felt compelled to defend herself w/up to deadly force, as the doctrine dictates.

White supremacy doesn't believe in fair play, they believe in "I'm white and I say so" as has been evidenced in this entire thread.

I posted this back on page 5: Remember That Poor Little White Girl who got Her head pounded Into the Sidewalk?

They don't want any parts of this argument b/c they know they are wrong.

The Black girl didn't go too far, she was attacked first and felt compelled to defend herself w/up to deadly force, as the doctrine dictates.

White supremacy doesn't believe in fair play, they believe in "I'm white and I say so" as has been evidenced in this entire thread.
The media, Hollywood and big companies are racist against whites … cancel culture is racist against whites. Most whites and blacks don’t want any part of this. It’s only a tiny fraction of the American population that has been brainwashed by the BLM narrative. It’s a distraction from our bad economy.

Blacks in Africa owned slaves, so your whole premise is wrong in the first place.

There is no cancel culture in Africa. Even though their empires did the same thing Europeans did.

The number of flights I got in as a younger man ..I would’ve never thought about smashing someone’s head into the ground. There is no thought of use of deadly force in an old-fashioned fight.

Forum List

Back