Remember That Poor Little White Girl who got Her head pounded Into the Sidewalk?

Charlie Brown character you are not. You come across like one of the biggest racists here @ usmb. And that's saying a lot.

View attachment 930658
So you support that animal bashing a girl's head into concrete. You, Superdumbro and IQof2 are the biggest racists here. Reverse the roles and you'd be crying for the girl and her parents to be arrested, locked up, and the key thrown away.

10 pages to say the white girl had it coming because she's white. As a white girl she owes it to all blacks in the world throughout history to bleed on their behalf.

A better idea is regularly scheduled white sacrifice.

Superbadbrutha

Curried Goats

IM2

Why not simply criticize the actions of the young black girl. If the race rules were reversed, I would criticize the white person. I mean, of course what’s probably next you guys are going to make up my views, tell me how I think. I don’t care about that though. I’m at peace with my views
Too Much Respect for Those Who Never Reached the Age of Reason

They're not worth talking to. It's time for swords, not words. We are in an existential war, and losing because our self-appointed commanders tell us to surrender. Arguing with these agents of the race traitors is like debating with our enemies while World War II was going on.

What excuse am I making? They were in a fight, the white girl threw the first blow, the black girl got the advantage and probably went to far after she got the advantage. Tell me where I am in error.
After the black girl KO'd her...she got on top of the white girl and started mashing her head into the cement.

It's similar to the case of Michael Drejka...he couldn't claim self defense because the guy who had just shoved him was walking away.

This girl won't be able to claim self defense either because the threat was already neutralized.

There are blacktivists on this forum who will not blame a black for ANYTHING - no matter how savage the behavior.

This is why crime is skyrocketing. Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of vicious crimes, so the libs decide to go easy on thugs. And the thugs know there is no repercussion for their violent behavior, and they feel free to strike again.

We heard all kinds if descriptions about the black kids in that fight. And that white girl was made out to be the victim of the fake epidemic of blacks attacking whites. Come to find out that the white girl was not such a pure innocent child.

Kaylee Gain was suspended from school for brawling with another student day before fracturing skull in fight: sources​

The Missouri teen who was left fighting for her life after having her head pounded into the sidewalk earlier this month was suspended from school the day prior for brawling with another student, The Post has learned.

Kaylee Gain, 16, suffered a skull fracture and a brain bleed that left her in a coma for two weeks after she squared off with another female teen about a mile away from Hazelwood East High School in St. Louis on March 8.

Her family revealed on Friday her condition is stable and she has been moved out of intensive care — though it is unclear whether she has regained consciousness.

The teen with whom Gain had an altercation the previous day was friends with the student who would later smash Gain’s head into the pavement, leaving her unconscious and her body twitching, sources said.

Of course we will now begin reading all kinds of excuses as the double standard of racism is applied here.
Which has what to do with another person slamming her head into the pavement once she was defeated?

Or I guess you will just shut the fuck up from now on when one of your black criminals gets shot to pieces anytime they decide to shoot at the cops.

Right?

Which has what to do with another person slamming her head into the pavement once she was defeated?

Or I guess you will just shut the fuck up from now on when one of your black criminals gets shot to pieces anytime they decide to shoot at the cops.

Right?
Amazing how IM2 is complaining about double standards. This entire thread is about double standards - the blacktivists making one weak excuse after another because the girl acting like a savage is black.

There are blacktivists on this forum who will not blame a black for ANYTHING - no matter how savage the behavior.
Then we have folks on this forum like you they blame black folks for everything. I find it amazing that when someone ask you where someone black has defended a criminal you seem to NEVER be able to do it. The think about racist is they throw shit up against the wall and hope it sticks.
This is why crime is skyrocketing.
BS, the DOJ/FBI statistics shows that is false.
Blacks commit a disproportionate amount of vicious crimes, so the libs decide to go easy on thugs. And the thugs know there is no repercussion for their violent behavior, and they feel free to strike again.
DOJ/FBI statistics show whites commit the most vicious crimes. So why is it that blacks represent more folks in America's jails and prisons, even though, we commit the least amount of crime. Why is that?

Right?
What black person on this forum has tried to defend someone black shooting at cops?

Then we have folks on this forum like you they blame black folks for everything. I find it amazing that when someone ask you where someone black has defended a criminal you seem to NEVER be able to do it. The think about racist is they throw shit up against the wall and hope it sticks.

BS, the DOJ/FBI statistics shows that is false.

DOJ/FBI statistics show whites commit the most vicious crimes. So why is it that blacks represent more folks in America's jails and prisons, even though, we commit the least amount of crime. Why is that?
Liar. 50 percent of all murder is committed by blacks and 37 percent of all violent crime is committed by blacks. If we are going to call criminals shooting criminals mass shootings, then almost all are done by blacks against other blacks.

Liar. 50 percent of all murder is committed by blacks and 37 percent of all violent crime is committed by blacks.
Cocksucka there is a difference between murder and violent crime. 37% is not the majority fool.
If we are going to call criminals shooting criminals mass shootings, then almost all are done by blacks against other blacks.
If a frog had a glass ass it would break every time he jumps.

Forum List

Back