Remember That Poor Little White Girl who got Her head pounded Into the Sidewalk?

I once got into a fistfight with a friend of mine. At one point I was on top and throwing punches. But the thought of taking his head and smashing into the ground would’ve never occurred.

I was eventually pulled off. So a few things went wrong in the fight The original poster describe. Tons of bystanders yet nobody pulled the black girl off the white girl when she gained the advantage and the fight was over …2nd instead of throwing punches, the black girl smashed the skull of the white girl into the ground.

People don’t get into fistfights to kill one another. But the BLM narrative is suggesting that which is completely devoid of logical reason. Fights between young kids are not intended to use deadly force.

But also, race should not play a role here. It does Because Hollywood, the media and big companies favor the blm narrative ….

Some teens are less human and less civilized that others.
Some teens are animals that think taking a fight up a notch to murder is just being tougher than others.
Some posters need to gaze long in the mirror and see their real self.
[Hint: it's not d0gbreath that you stink of!]
I read yesterday that the girl that got her head smashed had beat someone else up the day before, and is well known to be a bully. Not anymore.

Before you click the 'fake news' icon, understand that I know that you can't believe most of what you read and see these days.

I read yesterday that the girl that got her head smashed had beat someone else up the day before, and is well known to be a bully. Not anymore.

Before you click the 'fake news' icon, understand that I know that you can't believe most of what you read and see these days.
That's why you should check and read multiple sources. It helps in filtering source bias.
Since it's clear you either didn't or are just repeating the one you like, that's why you get a 'fake news'.
While the white girl victim may have been in a fight with another the previous day, it's debatable who started the fight.
Also the white girl didn't escalate to pounding head into pavement, i.e. attempted murder such as we see with this black girl.
FWIW, the black girl head basher was friends it seems with the girl who loss to the white girl the previous day.

That's why you should check and read multiple sources. It helps in filtering source bias.
Since it's clear you either didn't or are just repeating the one you like, that's why you get a 'fake news'.
While the white girl victim may have been in a fight with another the previous day, it's debatable who started the fight.
Also the white girl didn't escalate to pounding head into pavement, i.e. attempted murder such as we see with this black girl.
FWIW, the black girl head basher was friends it seems with the girl who loss to the white girl the previous day.
I was speculating that what you said in your last sentence is likely.

Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Regardless, it looks like an attempted murder charge is justified.

Are you approving of a white girl beating a black girl up in school and getting suspended?
Every New Generation of Savages Needs to Be Tamed All Over Again

You don't have any point about that, but you magnify anything that only an idiot, or a race traitor, might accept as justifying animalistic revenge. You've been programmed by Liberal thought-control to regurgitate their illogical justifications.

So how do you know what he read was false?

Just because you don't want to believe it, doesn't make it false.

It's not debatable who started the fight, the video clearly shows the white kid throwing the first punch.

We are finding out more and more about this incident as the days go on.

No, you are trying to make it as if this young black girl assaulted the young white girl, they got into a damn fight.
No mush for brains, I'm not denying they got into "a damnfight".
Like many others I'm claiming the black girl escalated it beyond "a damn fight" and into attempted murder.
Several factors beyond "a damn fight".
You seem to support and endorse that once "a damn fight" starts, it's okay to escalate beyond a few blows/punches and seek to kill your opponent, which is what the black girl did, it is clear in the video.
Your position makes you at the least an accessory to the attempted murder, since you support and endorse that course of action.
That in turn strongly implies you have other aspects of a criminal background, and likely are a criminal yourself.

You are bottom feeding scum and this nation would be better off if you and your sort emigrate to some other country where your lack of ethics, morals, integrity, and support of criminal actions are acceptable. Some Islamic Jihad nation wold fit you!

Superbadbrutha

Curried Goats

IM2

Why not simply criticize the actions of the young black girl. If the race rules were reversed, I would criticize the white person. I mean, of course what’s probably next you guys are going to make up my views, tell me how I think. I don’t care about that though. I’m at peace with my views

So how do you know what he read was false?

Just because you don't want to believe it, doesn't make it false.

It's not debatable who started the fight, the video clearly shows the white kid throwing the first punch.

We are finding out more and more about this incident as the days go on.
Known as a pre-emptive strike in military strategy terms.
The black girl was advancing aggressively and about to throw her first punch.
Regardless of who threw the first punch, the situation did not justify or excuse the black girl escalating it into attempted murder.
You keep defending her doing such which strongly implies you also would have done such, therefore you are a potential murderer, if not an actual one already.
Either way you display a criminal mentality=mindset and have no legal, ethical, moral value to contribute to this discussion.

Superbadbrutha

Curried Goats

IM2

Why not simply criticize the actions of the young black girl. If the race rules were reversed, I would criticize the white person. I mean, of course what’s probably next you guys are going to make up my views, tell me how I think. I don’t care about that though. I’m at peace with my views
I've refrained from criticizing any of the kids because they're kids, Dipshit. Looked like an agreed upon fight where one of them ended up tragically hurt. Could of been any fight I saw in high-school that usually ended in a bloody nose or lip. You're the ones make it a commentary on something else than kids being stupid kids.

Forum List

Back