Religions will End.

When man finally figures out he is God, then religion will end.
Ah, so this is where all that Liberal arrogance comes from huh? You guys think you're God!

Tell me ShitNao, what would a Psychiatrist say about a patient who thinks's he is God?

"I wonder how he wants to be addressed...I would hate to piss him off if he is right." :eek::lol:

I have a question regarding free will. It is obvious that a person Like Alli has no identifiable free will remaining. Perhaps there was once a time in her life that she made personal rational choices but now every choice is 100% in relation to and agreement with god or jesus or the scriptures. So...why is it that these people blather on about free will? If one cannot follow any thread of logic or direction in their life without referring to their obligation to their religion how can they claim free will. Claiming god gave you a free will is not the same as you claiming it for yourself. You claim free will for yourself. It is not handed down to you as some gift or a permission. Claiming god gives you free will is an oxymoron. That's like saying our founding fathers established a free country as long as the King of England and his god agreed it is so. Our founding fathers said this new country America is free...They declared mother fuck what the King of England or anyone else or their god thinks about that. That was free will.

I read something recently that said "free will" was a translation that could have been translated better as "the ability to reason".

Those that are atheist or agnostic claim that people should decide to do better for the sake of doing good for fellow man.
Those that believe in the Lord think that He was Joy and Love itself. By following His example and trying to live according to the guidelines listed in the Bible, we "reason" that a small part of that "joy" and "love" can be ours. We try to follow the example set by Yeshua, who we deeply respect. Why is that so threatening to you? If anyone that doesn't believe in the Lord follows the teachings of an ancient philosopher, do you have the same problem? Why does Yeshua threaten you so? Those that believe are not trying to intimidate you physically, or intellectually. We are not forcing you to live according to the rules that we try to follow. We work to improve ourselves, our families, our communities, and so on. We pay our taxes. We are "less" likely to be involved in serious crimes. Christians make great citizens (unless they are required to bow to a false god, that rulers used to declare themselves).

If you don't believe and think we are silly, why not leave us to what you consider "delusions"? Why are you truly afraid?

You are confused. This is a public forum. This is not your e-mail box or your PM. If it was my purpose to attack you on a personal level I would send you something meant just for you. There are far more non member viewers on this MB at any given moment than contributing members. That is my audience. I will not convince anyone here that already thinks your dogma is crap to believe it is more crappy than they already believed. I surely have no hope of convincing minds that are as thoroughly brainwashed such as yours.

Many people are honestly and rightfully confused from time to time about the big questions. I am here to offer support for those that might feel they can persevere through these moments of doubt in their own ability to make sense of it all. And if not..at least deal with the possibility that they might never know all of the answers. And THAT is OK. I am not selling glib answers to every question. I don't have a plastic smile on my face implying I have discovered some narcotic bliss.

As for your god...

I do not fear what does not exist. There are no monsters under my bed.

Nice dodge. Why is it that you would have no problem with a person trying to follow a philosopher other than Christ? Why is it "just" Christ that you have a problem with people following. His teachings and His logic helped people to personally grow. Why does He scare you so?

When man finally figures out he is God, then religion will end. So how will he know? I think technology is opening new doors, intelligence is advancing, and man will learn to control his mind and make it work for him. You never hear much about it, but while I was studying at a University a professor in paranormal studies approached me, and discussed a society that conducts studys of mind control, and asked if I wanted to join into that group to send messages directly to targeted individuals, much like a telephone call. I was buried in other studies so passed it up. But it is something ongoing I assume.

When we get several of the powers down of the mind, making life everlasting, then I think religion will disban. Much of religion is pretty much debunked anyway.

Your thoughts.

After Freedom end's, there will still be Religion. You can neither Control, Tax, or Govern another Beings Conscience. Some never learn. :cuckoo:

I read something recently that said "free will" was a translation that could have been translated better as "the ability to reason".

Those that are atheist or agnostic claim that people should decide to do better for the sake of doing good for fellow man.
Those that believe in the Lord think that He was Joy and Love itself. By following His example and trying to live according to the guidelines listed in the Bible, we "reason" that a small part of that "joy" and "love" can be ours. We try to follow the example set by Yeshua, who we deeply respect. Why is that so threatening to you? If anyone that doesn't believe in the Lord follows the teachings of an ancient philosopher, do you have the same problem? Why does Yeshua threaten you so? Those that believe are not trying to intimidate you physically, or intellectually. We are not forcing you to live according to the rules that we try to follow. We work to improve ourselves, our families, our communities, and so on. We pay our taxes. We are "less" likely to be involved in serious crimes. Christians make great citizens (unless they are required to bow to a false god, that rulers used to declare themselves).

If you don't believe and think we are silly, why not leave us to what you consider "delusions"? Why are you truly afraid?

You are confused. This is a public forum. This is not your e-mail box or your PM. If it was my purpose to attack you on a personal level I would send you something meant just for you. There are far more non member viewers on this MB at any given moment than contributing members. That is my audience. I will not convince anyone here that already thinks your dogma is crap to believe it is more crappy than they already believed. I surely have no hope of convincing minds that are as thoroughly brainwashed such as yours.

Many people are honestly and rightfully confused from time to time about the big questions. I am here to offer support for those that might feel they can persevere through these moments of doubt in their own ability to make sense of it all. And if not..at least deal with the possibility that they might never know all of the answers. And THAT is OK. I am not selling glib answers to every question. I don't have a plastic smile on my face implying I have discovered some narcotic bliss.

As for your god...

Nice dodge. Why is it that you would have no problem with a person trying to follow a philosopher other than Christ? Why is it "just" Christ that you have a problem with people following. His teachings and His logic helped people to personally grow. Why does He scare you so?

Well apparently you have left field covered.:lol: Where in any of my posts on the entire internet did you get THAT idea? I have ALLWAYS promoted self awareness and taking personal responsibility for ones own thoughts and deeds.

EVERYTHING makes something grow or die.

As for your god...

Well apparently you have left field covered.:lol: Where in any of my posts on the entire internet did you get THAT idea? I have ALLWAYS promoted self awareness and taking personal responsibility for ones own thoughts and deeds.

EVERYTHING makes something grow or die.

Let's try again. Why do you have a problem with people following the teachings of Christ?

IMHO the whole "god" thing is just man HOPING that there is someone that is going to take care of him. Any sense-able person that reads the Bible will see that it is written by MAN.

That's funny, Obama says he's going to take care of the mooching class. I would right more, but I need to go to work so I can take care of you. I guess we can both praise God that I depend on myself to take care of you.

Forum List

Back