What miracles did...

Don't worry

The xtians will have no problem making up stories about miracles. They never do

Don't worry

RCs are NOT Christian they are a Cult. ;). Making him a 'saint' will make no difference to true Christians.

xtians don't limit their hate to other religions. They also hate the other competing xtian sects. There is no limit to xtian hate

Don't worry

RCs are NOT Christian they are a Cult. ;). Making him a 'saint' will make no difference to true Christians.

There's no such thing. Except to the person.

Catholic
Methodist
Lutherans
Bapitist
1st lutherans
trinity lubtherans
1st baptist
southern baptist
mormans
later day saints
petacostals (I've seen at leat 8 kinds of those)
Quackers

Please enlighten me as to who the "true christians" are.

And as much as I hate to agree with Sanga. Christians think all other types of christians are going to hell.

Don't worry

Catholic
Methodist
Lutherans
Bapitist
1st lutherans
trinity lubtherans
1st baptist
southern baptist
mormans
later day saints
Quackers

And as much as I hate to agree with Sanga. Christians think all other types of christians are going to hell.

A "true xtian" is one who hates all the other xtians...just like Jesus did :cuckoo:

Catholic
Methodist
Lutherans
Bapitist
1st lutherans
trinity lubtherans
1st baptist
southern baptist
mormans
later day saints
Quackers

A true Christian is one who follows the Word of God without wanting any credit from others for doing so. Most do not go by any of those titles you listed. The ones that do have not yet learned that those you listed teach lies. Some less than others but still have some teachings that are not in line with the Word. Or they have yet to learn that they don't need one of those titles to be a Christian.

I for one do not attend any 'church' because of the lies taught in them. I study and pray for understanding. I do not believe you have to go to a 'church' to be a Christian. The only requirement to being a Christian is that the Lord has changed your heart so that you are able to follow Him.

Don't worry

xtians don't limit their hate to other religions. They also hate the other competing xtian sects. There is no limit to xtian hate

There is no limit for those using the title 'christian' who is not truly a Christian.

A true Christian does not hate others simply because they use a title. A true Christian hates the teachings(lies) of those religions and those who stand by the teachings. Christians are saddened by the fact that they are being looked at as haters because of those who use the title 'christian' who are not.

Don't worry

Catholic
Methodist
Lutherans
Bapitist
1st lutherans
trinity lubtherans
1st baptist
southern baptist
mormans
later day saints
Quackers

Only the ones who haven't recognized the true meaning of "pride". ;)

But that's getting too close to that whole "my Jesus can beat up your Jesus" argument. Distasteful, to say the least. Live and let live.

As for John Paul II, I'm not Catholic and not familiar with the requirements for becoming a saint. Isn't it a lengthy process? I was under that impression, anyway. :dunno:

Catholic
Methodist
Lutherans
Bapitist
1st lutherans
trinity lubtherans
1st baptist
southern baptist
mormans
later day saints
Quackers

But that's getting too close to that whole "my Jesus can beat up your Jesus" argument. Distasteful, to say the least. Live and let live.

As for John Paul II, I'm not Catholic and not familiar with the requirements for becoming a saint. Isn't it a lengthy process? I was under that impression, anyway. :dunno:

Not really. Some people have been sainted while alive.

But you have to have 3 verifiable miracles, and since it takes a number of sources it takes a while now b/c people want to be sure.

Look up saints some time, there's over 1500.

Catholic
Methodist
Lutherans
Bapitist
1st lutherans
trinity lubtherans
1st baptist
southern baptist
mormans
later day saints
Quackers

But you have to have 3 verifiable miracles, and since it takes a number of sources it takes a while now b/c people want to be sure.

Okay, this is going to sound sarcastic but it's a serious question. How do you keep them all straight?

Okay, this is going to sound sarcastic but it's a serious question. How do you keep them all straight?

Oh, I don't.

After Saint Patrick and Saint Francis, I don't care that much.

The church, or someone puts out a calender with all the saints and thier days. Each day has at least 3 saints, except for Christmas and Easter time. some have up to 5.

fyi, I'm not Catholic, I just went to Catholic school. My Dad was catholic, mom was baptist. So a lot of this is from old memories.

meh

I used to be under the impression that the 3 miracles had to be big, and have no other explanation.
Patrick rid Ireland of snakes
George slayed a dragon [I know, I figgen know]
Francis could walk up to any animal and many followed him around.

I just wan to know what the Pope did that didn't make the news.

It appears that only two miracles are needed for beatification. The first was healing Sister Marie Simon Pierre from Parkinsons disease and the second has not yet been revealed. I googled Pope John Paul ii.

Forum List

Back