Religions will End.

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
When man finally figures out he is God, then religion will end. So how will he know? I think technology is opening new doors, intelligence is advancing, and man will learn to control his mind and make it work for him. You never hear much about it, but while I was studying at a University a professor in paranormal studies approached me, and discussed a society that conducts studys of mind control, and asked if I wanted to join into that group to send messages directly to targeted individuals, much like a telephone call. I was buried in other studies so passed it up. But it is something ongoing I assume.

When we get several of the powers down of the mind, making life everlasting, then I think religion will disban. Much of religion is pretty much debunked anyway.

Your thoughts.

When man finally figures out he is God, then religion will end. So how will he know? I think technology is opening new doors, intelligence is advancing, and man will learn to control his mind and make it work for him. You never hear much about it, but while I was studying at a University a professor in paranormal studies approached me, and discussed a society that conducts studys of mind control, and asked if I wanted to join into that group to send messages directly to targeted individuals, much like a telephone call. I was buried in other studies so passed it up. But it is something ongoing I assume.

When we get several of the powers down of the mind, making life everlasting, then I think religion will disban. Much of religion is pretty much debunked anyway.

Your thoughts.

you're an idiot.

Your thoughts.

you're an idiot.

That's an understatement.

Man figures out he is god?

that is just wrong on so many levels.

More like when man figures out he is just a semi smart animal in one microscopic speck in the universe.
And that the universe does not revolve around man.

Which does not in any way diminsh our existence. But may lead us to strive to be better and fulfill our lives more while we have them. And to better prepare our world for our children and their children. Because no supreme being is gonna do it for us.

But that is just what I think. Believe? I dunno. Hope? Yes!

Last edited:

Your thoughts.

I'm thinking you are provoking people that are not ready for SOME of this information. The CIA has been doing something similar to your proposed idea for a long time. They call it remote viewing. It is the passive end of message transmission. What you are referring to is not a "power". It is simply knowing who you are sending a though transmission to. By "knowing" I mean you must know the exact way a person speaks in their own thoughts. That is their secret address. This happens every day to many people. When you pick up the telephone before it rings and know who is on the other end of the line ...this is very close to what I am talking about.

As for living forever... That will come close to happening through cloning.

IMHO the whole "god" thing is just man HOPING that there is someone that is going to take care of him. Any sense-able person that reads the Bible will see that it is written by MAN.

Last edited:
But even with cloning , it is a seperate entity and not you with your memories, values, etc.

Not so fast...:lol: Cloning is the key because that leaves the brain the only organ that must be "treated" to live a very long time. What I envision is replicating one own body and harvesting everything but the brain. If you are squeemish about sacrificing a "living" human being...they can have your old body with their brain. That way there is no murder. Someday surgery will get precise enough to do this.

Your thoughts.

I'm thinking you are provoking people that are not ready for SOME of this information. The CIA has been doing something similar to your proposed idea for a long time. They call it remote viewing. It is the passive end of message transmission. What you are referring to is not a "power". It is simply knowing who you are sending a though transmission to. By "knowing" I mean you must know the exact way a person speaks in their own thoughts. That is their secret address. This happens every day to many people. When you pick up the telephone before it rings and know who is on the other end of the line ...this is very close to what I am talking about.

You believe this..yet you have difficulty believing in an all-powerful God?

Do you realize how ridiculous that is?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
But even with cloning , it is a seperate entity and not you with your memories, values, etc.

Not so fast...:lol: Cloning is the key because that leaves the brain the only organ that must be "treated" to live a very long time. What I envision is replicating one own body and harvesting everything but the brain. If you are squeemish about sacrificing a "living" human being...they can have your old body with their brain. That way there is no murder. Someday surgery will get precise enough to do this.

I saw the Spocks brain episode too!

Oh yes, the well-known "brain transplant" theory.

Seems to me like Mary Shelley tried that on for size.

As did Josef Mengele.

Didn't work out too well for their subjects, if I recall.

Your thoughts.

Yeah a bit much, but 200 yrs ago we believed in bleeding people to cure them, and not long before that we believed evil spirits caused diseases.
Remember the salem witch trials?

If we do not do ourselves in where will be be in another 200 years?

Your thoughts.

I have seen many things in my life. An all powerful god was not among them.

I have seen many things in my life. An all powerful god was not among them.

sigh, yes regretfully I have seen more things in life that convince me there is no god vs there is one. How can people be so cruel to one another?

Oh yes, the well-known "brain transplant" theory.

Seems to me like Mary Shelley tried that on for size.

As did Josef Mengele.

Didn't work out too well for their subjects, if I recall.

How did the first heart transplant work for you? I know...I know it's tough to get a good blood letting anymore..:eek:

Leeches have made a tremendous comeback, btw.

And while the Salem Witch trials were a political mess, we still aren't any closer to explaining what causes evil in people. You can play around with "mental illness" and "dysfunction" but at the end of the day, some people are bad, and some good, regardless of their background and genetics. We aren't any closer to explaining the whys of it than we were in the 1600s.

Forum List

Back