Released hostage thanks Hamas "You were like parents to my daughter"

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh my God! You treated me so kindly and didn't rape or killed me!"

("After you burned my kibbutz to the ground, shot my neighbor's head, booby-trapped his body, snatched his baby from his crib and recorded it for the entire world to see").

BREAKING: LETTER FROM ISRAELI HOSTAGE TO HAMAS

“To the generals who have accompanied me in recent weeks, it seems we will part ways tomorrow, but I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your extraordinary humanity shown towards my daughter, Emilia.

You were like parents to her, inviting her into your rooms whenever she desired. She acknowledges feeling like all of you are her friends, not just friends, but truly beloved and good.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the many hours you spent as caregivers. Thank you for being patient with her and showering her with sweets, fruits, and everything available even when it was not.

Children should not be in captivity, but thanks to you and other kind people we met along the way, my daughter felt like a queen in Gaza... In general, she acknowledges feeling like the center of the world. She hasn't met anyone on our long journey, from the rank and file to the leadership, who didn't treat her with gentleness, affection, and love.

I will forever be a prisoner of gratitude because she did not leave here with a lifelong psychological trauma. I will remember your kind behavior, granted here despite the difficult situation you were dealing with yourselves and the severe losses you suffered here in Gaza. I wish in this world we could truly be good friends. I wish you all health and well-being... Health and love to you and your families' children.
Many thanks.
Danyal and Emilia"

View attachment 864697

As reported by Aljazeera.

BS, or one fucked up person.

Beheadings and bakings are pure lies and false flags: Do you repeat lies until others believe them?

you're the liar. Your side started this...they are subhuman for the things they did and they deserve to die horrible deaths..which i hope they get.

("After you burned my kibbutz to the ground, shot my neighbor's head, booby-trapped his body, snatched his baby from his crib and recorded it for the entire world to see")

Do you refer to the play shown to Elon Mask where the bullets were unfired?

1701109228060.png

("After you burned my kibbutz to the ground, shot my neighbor's head, booby-trapped his body, snatched his baby from his crib and recorded it for the entire world to see").
These lies are cheap propaganda..given the current situation..

1701109345344.jpeg

Do you refer to the play shown to Elon Mask where the bullets were unfired?

View attachment 864717

Since when is Jackson Hinkle a source for anything legitimate?

And I meant October 7th and your poor attempt to make a worldwide terror organization look like the good guys.

But then again, since you're an Islamist, there is not point in arguing about anything with you. You share Hamas view point so why bother.

Beheadings and bakings are pure lies and false flags: Do you repeat lies until others believe them?

No, they are not lies. You are the liar.

Since when is Jackson Hinkle a source for anything legitimate?

And I meant October 7th and your poor attempt to make a worldwide terror organization look like the good guys.

But then again, since you're an Islamist, there is not point in arguing about anything with you. You share Hamas view point so why bother.
The point is that you don't care about the truth.
You just like what matches the propaganda you fed 24/7.

CLOSED.

Opening posts require some original content from the threadstarter, something on your view point, why you think it matters, what the discussion is.

Ancient lion please heed this, most of your threads are violating this rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back