Parents lose custody of daughter

If a 14 year old is considering suicide and the child is not in therapy the parents need therapy.
God forbid the child acts out on this, the parents should be arrested for child neglect murder.
I don't care how stupid parent are about gender issues. They have an obligation to their children.
Right, because every 14 year old tells their parents everything. WTF is wrong with you? Particularly when outside authorities like groomer teachers tell them to hide their 'identity' without informing the parents. None of which pertains to the issue of caving in to the whims of the mentally ill. You got nothing.

A Montana mom and dad who lost custody of their daughter after they refused to transition her gender have told DailyMail.com the ordeal 'has torn their family apart.'

Krista Kolstad revealed the family's nightmare began when they received a call that their 14-year-old daughter Jennifer told friends at school that she wanted to commit suicide in August 2023.

Later that night, Child Protective Services (CPS) went to the Kolstad's home in Glasgow to inspect the house and interview Jennifer, later determining that she needed to transition to get better.

Krista told DailyMail.com: 'It's been horrible... Our family unit will never be the same. Even if they returned our daughter to us now, you're not going to have the same family unit... it's created a lot of animosity on Jennifer's part towards us, she doesn't believe she has to listen to us as her parents anymore.'

Mr Kolstad said: 'I love my daughter unconditionally, and only want her to refrain from making decisions until she has the maturity and life experiences to understand what the consequences are for her actions.

Comment:
Losing custody is drastic.
The girl needs some therapy.
CPS has no power to authorize the girl to have transition surgery.

Time to give up and have another... or get a puppy.

Once the state gets its claws into a kid, they are ruined for life.

A Montana mom and dad who lost custody of their daughter after they refused to transition her gender have told DailyMail.com the ordeal 'has torn their family apart.'

Krista Kolstad revealed the family's nightmare began when they received a call that their 14-year-old daughter Jennifer told friends at school that she wanted to commit suicide in August 2023.

Later that night, Child Protective Services (CPS) went to the Kolstad's home in Glasgow to inspect the house and interview Jennifer, later determining that she needed to transition to get better.

Krista told DailyMail.com: 'It's been horrible... Our family unit will never be the same. Even if they returned our daughter to us now, you're not going to have the same family unit... it's created a lot of animosity on Jennifer's part towards us, she doesn't believe she has to listen to us as her parents anymore.'

Mr Kolstad said: 'I love my daughter unconditionally, and only want her to refrain from making decisions until she has the maturity and life experiences to understand what the consequences are for her actions.

Comment:
This is really sad - Christian parents abusing a child.

When will this stop?

Who pays for it ? Ask a Democrat and they will tell you the tax payer has to fund this.

What is so urgent about gender dysphoria that CHILDREN must be RIPPED from their family without counseling, even when they clearly have known, deep psychological issues, and not even allowed to reach the age of maturity first to make an irrevocable decision changing their lives forever that data shows most of them regret once doing it?

Right, because every 14 year old tells their parents everything. WTF is wrong with you? Particularly when outside authorities like groomer teachers tell them to hide their 'identity' without informing the parents. None of which pertains to the issue of caving in to the whims of the mentally ill. You got nothing.

the parents were aware.

Seems you also want the right to neglect your child.

Groomer teachers? You are a whack job.

the parents were aware.

Still haven't addressed the issue of caving into the whims of the mentally ill? You got nothing but low brow insults, how quaint.

Still haven't addressed the issue of caving into the whims of the mentally ill? You got nothing but low brow insults, how quaint.
What is your question, cutie?

I said the kids and parents should have been in therapy. Now all are in jail.

Seems you also want the right to neglect your child

Not allowing a minor to undergo radical hormone treatment and ultimately irreversible radical cosmetic surgery on the off chance that they MAY feel comfortable in a surgically altered body.. the idea of which they obviously encouraged by the school... is now considered ABUSE?

I'm very, very grateful that my kids are all adult now and responsible for their own life decisions

Not allowing a minor to undergo radical hormone treatment and ultimately irreversible radical cosmetic surgery on the off chance that they MAY feel comfortable in a surgically altered body.. the idea of which they obviously encouraged by the school... is now considered ABUSE?

I'm very, very grateful that my kids are all adult now and responsible for their own life decisions
They are very lucky to have made it given your wisdom.
Had they been challanged, you'd have screwed them up royally.

Comment:
I've been warning Americans of this.

Democrats will soon be taking the children they have groomed from their parents to mutilate them sexually.

Soon, if a democrat deems your child trans and you refuse to affirm its gender/sex change, they will take your kid and mutilate it themselves.

Democrats are pure evil.

Comment:

The child has been sent to live with her BIOLOGICAL MOTHER in Canada.

The father and step mother said she has a problem with dishonesty and attention seeking. I mean.... can we see the problems here already?

The kid said he/she/it/they/potatoes had tried to kill himself/herself/itself/themselves/potatoeself and they took him/her/it/them/potati to the hospital where it seems there was no problem.

But the problem is there. Why would a kid say that? Perhaps because they don't like living in that family? A call for help?

"However, the hospital referred to Jennifer as “Leo,” and noted that she identified as “male,” something which Krista and Todd immediately objected to."
“We were very clear to the emergency room staff as well as [CFS] that this goes against our values, morals, and our religious beliefs,”

Perhaps this is another problem, they're not supporting their child. Their child wanted to be identified as "Leo" and the parents are like "fuck you" and "our fucking religion".

Now there is something about the mother being "crazy". However we're getting the side of the story from these two religious people. Perhaps there's a lot more to this than just what's being reported. I don't know.

Should a child be able to have such surgery? No. It shouldn't even be an issue.

the parents were aware.

Get real.

What 14 year old hasn't claimed to be suicidal at some point?

Girls that age get suicidal every time they lose a boyfriend. Then next week they're happy again when they find another one.

We're talking about a 14 year old. She can't drink, can't smoke, hell she can't even join the army.

Leftards are some whacky ass idiots. This is surprising coming out of Montana. I don't think we'd see this in Idaho.

Comment:
I read this the other day

In Montana no less

betcha 50 bucks the CPS bureaucrat is a fat ugly broad and a registered dem.

Creepy Nazi twats

ffvvghbbnhnjj.jpeg

gygvbhhhjnnjkkk.png

What 14 year old hasn't claimed to be suicidal at some point?
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am speechless.
Girls that age get suicidal every time they lose a boyfriend. Then next week they're happy again when they find another one.
Honest and without malice. You are a true idiot and I sincerely pray you do not have a daughter.
Leftards are some whacky ass idiots. This is surprising coming out of Montana. I don't think we'd see this in Idaho

That it is coming out of Idaho should tell you how insane your views are.

Forum List

Back