Released hostage thanks Hamas "You were like parents to my daughter"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
BREAKING: LETTER FROM ISRAELI HOSTAGE TO HAMAS

“To the generals who have accompanied me in recent weeks, it seems we will part ways tomorrow, but I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your extraordinary humanity shown towards my daughter, Emilia.

You were like parents to her, inviting her into your rooms whenever she desired. She acknowledges feeling like all of you are her friends, not just friends, but truly beloved and good.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the many hours you spent as caregivers. Thank you for being patient with her and showering her with sweets, fruits, and everything available even when it was not.

Children should not be in captivity, but thanks to you and other kind people we met along the way, my daughter felt like a queen in Gaza... In general, she acknowledges feeling like the center of the world. She hasn't met anyone on our long journey, from the rank and file to the leadership, who didn't treat her with gentleness, affection, and love.

I will forever be a prisoner of gratitude because she did not leave here with a lifelong psychological trauma. I will remember your kind behavior, granted here despite the difficult situation you were dealing with yourselves and the severe losses you suffered here in Gaza. I wish in this world we could truly be good friends. I wish you all health and well-being... Health and love to you and your families' children.
Many thanks.
Danyal and Emilia"

1701107071410.jpeg

As reported by Aljazeera.

Look at her eyes and face
It’s not relief. It’s scared out of her wits so better say something glowing.

Next they'll have them writing letters thanking Hamas for the rapes and beheading.
Fake propaganda..

Fake propaganda..

how much does hamas pay you to do this useless shit everyday?....

I want to think that some were decent enough to treat a small child with kindness, but in the light of everything else that has happened, it's just as likely they threatened harm to somebody else who is still captive if she didn't make such a statement.

I want to think that some were decent enough to treat a small child with kindness, but in the light of everything else that has happened, it's just as likely they threatened harm to somebody else who is still captive if she didn't make such a statement.
1- Israel attacked this woman for her statement in Israel to the media:

2- They forbid released hostages afterwards to make statements against their propaganda. However, yesterday, CNN reported:

Sister of Thai freed hostage says "he was taken care of very well"​

From CNN's Joseph Ataman and Radina Gigova

The sister of a Thai hostage released by Hamas on Friday said it appeared her brother had been "taken care of very well."
Roongarun Wichanguen, the sister of Vetoon Phoome, said Saturday that her brother "seemed okay," after he was freed from the terror group.
"His face was very happy, and he seemed okay. He said that he was not tortured, or assaulted, and had been fed good food," she said in a video interview.
"He was taken care of very well. It looks like he just stayed in a house, not the tunnel," she added.
Phoome was among ten Thai nationals freed on Friday. A further four were released Saturday. Israeli farms employ thousands of farm labourers, some of whom got caught in the October 7 attacks.

Fake propaganda..

Who started all of this? No one is forgetting.

Muslims call jews pigs, dirty, more things i can say and they are kind enough to take care of jewish children after they killed their parents, beheaded their siblings, baked their baby brothers? sure.
The thread starter is a Hamas propagandist and should not be allowed to post this spew.
I want to hear different points of view.
His is No point of view. It’s pure murderous propoganda

Muslims call jews pigs, dirty, more things i can say and they are kind enough to take care of jewish children after they killed their parents, beheaded their siblings, baked their baby brothers? sure.
Beheadings and bakings are pure lies and false flags: Do you repeat lies until others believe them?

The thread starter is a Hamas propagandist and should not be allowed to post this spew.
I want to hear different points of view.
His is No point of view. It’s pure murderous propoganda
Really?
Asking to punish those who murdered 20,000 civilians with 2/3 women and children, hurts your feelings, while the genocide itself is acceptable according to you?
Lying about Palestinians match your propaganda, but exposing your lies (with evidence) hurts your feelings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back