Parents lose custody of daughter

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

A Montana mom and dad who lost custody of their daughter after they refused to transition her gender have told DailyMail.com the ordeal 'has torn their family apart.'

Krista Kolstad revealed the family's nightmare began when they received a call that their 14-year-old daughter Jennifer told friends at school that she wanted to commit suicide in August 2023.

Later that night, Child Protective Services (CPS) went to the Kolstad's home in Glasgow to inspect the house and interview Jennifer, later determining that she needed to transition to get better.

Krista told DailyMail.com: 'It's been horrible... Our family unit will never be the same. Even if they returned our daughter to us now, you're not going to have the same family unit... it's created a lot of animosity on Jennifer's part towards us, she doesn't believe she has to listen to us as her parents anymore.'

Mr Kolstad said: 'I love my daughter unconditionally, and only want her to refrain from making decisions until she has the maturity and life experiences to understand what the consequences are for her actions.

Comment:
Losing custody is drastic.
The girl needs some therapy.
CPS has no power to authorize the girl to have transition surgery.

A Montana mom and dad who lost custody of their daughter after they refused to transition her gender have told DailyMail.com the ordeal 'has torn their family apart.'

Krista Kolstad revealed the family's nightmare began when they received a call that their 14-year-old daughter Jennifer told friends at school that she wanted to commit suicide in August 2023.

Later that night, Child Protective Services (CPS) went to the Kolstad's home in Glasgow to inspect the house and interview Jennifer, later determining that she needed to transition to get better.

Krista told DailyMail.com: 'It's been horrible... Our family unit will never be the same. Even if they returned our daughter to us now, you're not going to have the same family unit... it's created a lot of animosity on Jennifer's part towards us, she doesn't believe she has to listen to us as her parents anymore.'

Mr Kolstad said: 'I love my daughter unconditionally, and only want her to refrain from making decisions until she has the maturity and life experiences to understand what the consequences are for her actions.

Comment:
I thought it was bad to separate children from their parents? There were crocodile tears when the illegal children were put in cages built by Obama, but where is the outrage now?

A Montana mom and dad who lost custody of their daughter after they refused to transition her gender
  1. Gender operations are expensive. What if you can't afford it, who pays for it?
  2. Who gets to decide to take your children just because your desire to raise them doesn't comport with the states?
  3. Who decided that letting minors transition their gender is SO IMPORTANT to do this?
  4. Where is the science supporting any of this?
  5. How do you make a boy out of a girl? What happens to her female organs and where do they get the penis? What about erections?
  6. The girl was a mental case, my money is on her growing up unhappy, regretful and suicidal anyway.
I'm afraid I'd tell the kid and the state, good riddance to you, don't ever come back. And tell the state she is now their responsibility.

The medical community is the biggest problem. Parents whose children need serious mental health treatment are faced with the decision of if treatment will make things worse do to therapist promoting transition as a cure all treatment.

1. Gender operations are expensive. What if you can't afford it, who pays for it?
  2. Who gets to decide to take your children just because your desire to raise them doesn't comport with the states?
  3. Who decided that letting minors transition their gender is SO IMPORTANT to do this?
  5. How do you make a boy out of a girl? What happens to her female organs and where do they get the penis? What about erections?
  6. The girl was a mental case, my money is on her growing up unhappy, regretful and suicidal anyway.
I'm afraid I'd tell the kid and the state, good riddance to you, don't ever come back. And tell the state she is now their responsibility.
We were warned about this a long time ago..

The medical community is the biggest problem. Parents whose children need serious mental health treatment are faced with the decision of if treatment will make things worse do to therapist promoting transition as a cure all treatment.
Mutilating children is never 'treatment'. Not sure how any medical professionals could disagree, yet here we are.

Who pays for it ? Ask a Democrat and they will tell you the tax payer has to fund this.

Comment:
This is more of the lefts it takes a village bullshit which is code for Submit or the Government will raise your children.

Comment:

Sounds like the mom and dad needs some serious therapy.
They have no clue how to support a challanged child.

Huh? Are you claiming caving into the whims of suicidal patients is 'treatment"? Doesn't happen in any case but these degenerate queer instances. Explain the difference.

If a 14 year old is considering suicide and the child is not in therapy the parents need therapy.
God forbid the child acts out on this, the parents should be arrested for child neglect murder.
I don't care how stupid parent are about gender issues. They have an obligation to their children.

If a 14 year old is considering suicide and the child is not in therapy the parents need therapy.
God forbid the child acts out on this, the parents should be arrested for child neglect murder.
I don't care how stupid parent are about gender issues. They have an obligation to their children.

I hope you're not a parent

Forum List

Back