Suspect arrested in shooting of three Palestinian students in Vermont

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A suspect was arrested on Sunday in the shooting of three Palestinian students in Burlington, Vermont the night before, police said, adding that contrary to media reports the shooter did not speak before firing.

Jason J Eaton, 48, was arrested on Sunday afternoon near where the men, all 20 years old, were shot, the Burlington police department announced. They said he lives in an apartment close to the scene, a search of which revealed evidence that gave investigators “probable cause to believe that Mr Eaton perpetrated the shooting”, police said.

It doesnt say if his chap was a tranny or not. No doubt we will hear his tranny manifesto before long.I hope these youngsters make a full recovery.

Perhaps politicians should temper their language in these situations. There is always a nutter waiting to act on dog whistles.

1701105894404.png

It doesnt say if his chap was a tranny or not. No doubt we will hear his tranny manifesto before long.I hope these youngsters make a full recovery.
Your ignorance knows no bounds Turdy Tainted ,

It also does not say that it was a homeless bum from Wales, but you forgot to include that in your laughable attempt to impersonate Inspector Clouseau . .

However low status you are , do not be so prejudiced and dogmatic in your tasteless opinions
And cut out the last sentence desperate Virtue Signal .
We read you Turdy and it is not pleasant .

I note that the article from "The Commie Guardian" states that the killer is white. I have, at times, posted about a particular perp in a variety of news stories being black only to received a ton of unhinged replies from the leftist pigs calling me racist for mentioning skin color. LOL! But it is ok when the perp is white because, you know, WitE SoOpRemAsee stuff and junk.

I see elsewhere where this guy is being held without bond. Why is this, during a time when many violent thugs are let out on no bond?

I note that the article from "The Commie Guardian" states that the killer is white. I have, at times, posted about a particular perp in a variety of news stories being black only to received a ton of unhinged replies from the leftist pigs calling me racist for mentioning skin color. LOL! But it is ok when the perp is white because, you know, WitE SoOpRemAsee stuff and junk.
Well you are a racist. But a description of the killer is usually given .

Commie Guardian LOL!! you sound far gone.

It’s amusing in a dark humor way. Three Palestinians come here to avoid being fed into the Israeli meat grinder. They wrap their faces in a Palestinian keffiyeh like a terrorist and get shot by an American. Nothing says get out of here like a well placed bullet.

A suspect was arrested on Sunday in the shooting of three Palestinian students in Burlington, Vermont the night before, police said, adding that contrary to media reports the shooter did not speak before firing.

Jason J Eaton, 48, was arrested on Sunday afternoon near where the men, all 20 years old, were shot, the Burlington police department announced. They said he lives in an apartment close to the scene, a search of which revealed evidence that gave investigators “probable cause to believe that Mr Eaton perpetrated the shooting”, police said.

Perhaps politicians should temper their language in these situations. There is always a nutter waiting to act on dog whistles.
Another deranged antisemitic conservative loser.

I wonder what his name here at USMB is?

Forum List

Back