Reebok joins the “Gender” Madness…

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2015
38°29′ North 121°26′ West
Check this out. A “Unisex Pride Skirt”. Very obviously a feminine garment, but they are selling it as part of their “Gender-Free Unity Collection”, and implying that it is to be worn by male, female, or any of the other 54i genders. And showing it worn by a model that appears to be male, for rather light-loafered values of “male”.

I guess Reebok no longer wants the business of people who are not fucked in the heads, and who still know the difference between male and female.

1691456301777.png

Last edited:
The U.S. is a tolerant nation. If a company thinks they can make a profit by trying to sell dresses to men it's their funeral. The problem comes with the government supporting these nut case ideas with tax breaks and incentives and even threats. Fascism lives in the Biden administration.

• Banned
The U.S. is a tolerant nation. If a company thinks they can make a profit by trying to sell dresses to men it's their funeral. The problem comes with the government supporting these nut case ideas with tax breaks and incentives and even threats. Fascism lives in the Biden administration.

After what happened to Anheuser-Busch, it should be clear that pandering to this madness is poisonous.

I can have some sympathy for Anheuser-Busch; they kind of blundered into their mess, not realizing just how fed up the public is with this fucked-up bullshit, and not realizing that they were poised to be the proverbial straw to break the camel's back.

Reebok has no excuse.

After what happened to Anheuser-Busch, it should be clear that pandering to this madness is poisonous.

I can have some sympathy for Anheuser-Busch; they kind of blundered into their mess, not realizing just how fed up the public is with this fucked-up bullshit, and not realizing that they were poised to be the proverbial straw to break the camel's back.

Reebok has no excuse.

It's all about the esg scores and to a lot of companies esg is more important than upfront sales because esg defines a companies investability behind the scenes.

It takes this guy a minute or two to get into it but he gives a pretty good basic breakdown of what esg is to woke companies and how they make money from it

Check this out. A “Unisex Pride Skirt”. Very obviously a feminine garment, but they are selling it as part of their “Gender-Free Unity Collection”, and implying that it is to be worn by male, female, or any of the other 54i genders. And showing it worn by a model that appears to be male, for rather light-loafered values of “male”.

I guess Reebok no longer wants the business of people who are not fucked in the heads, and who still know the difference between male and female.

View attachment 812560
WHO TF cares about this?!? You're a feeb. You suck.

I wonder which liberal USMB poster that is? :laughing0301:
Do not know but it cerainly meets Rottenfuhrer Mortuarys stated predilection plus other USMB freaks whipped into a frenzyy by their adolescent semi anorexia perversions --- real and imagined .

View attachment 812560
Great stuff. I see the bigotry continues in the underclass.

This bullshit confuses impressionable young children.
This mental shit is NOT NORMAL but that's the image it portrays to children.
Young children get comfused over lots of things. Its part of growing up. They get cnfused in school when they are being slaughtered by gun nuts with machine guns,
Why doesnt the bigot chorus turn its attention to that obscenity before worrying about a few blokes wearing skirts ?

Young children get comfused over lots of things. Its part of growing up. They get cnfused in school when they are being slaughtered by gun nuts with machine guns,
Why doesnt the bigot chorus turn its attention to that obscenity before worrying about a few blokes wearing skirts ?
Please cite the last time school kids were "slaughtered by gun nuts with machine guns". You know, be precise, and remember, words mean things.

Forum List

Back