Reebok joins the “Gender” Madness…

If you don't want to wear a skirt Bob. Don't wear one.
Good in high heat for Da Dakka.
maxresdefault.jpg

When applied to children, yes, it absolutely and undeniably is; as is every other involvement of children in fucked-up sexual perversions.
Nope. Wrong again you dumb Bingo. It doesn't matter how much you really wish they were the same thing, they are not.
You believe that a boy can be a girl. This proves you to be a fucked-up loon.
You also don't seem to understand the concept of proof. 😄
This leaves you in no position whatsoever to cast aspersions on anyone else's mental soundness.
If you're not a physician then you're in the same boat as me you dumb Bingo. 😄

You believe that a boy can be a girl. This proves you to be a fucked-up loon.
This leaves you in no position whatsoever to cast aspersions on anyone else's mental soundness.
If you're not a physician then you're in the same boat as me you dumb Bingo.

It does not take a physician nor a biologist to tell the difference between a boy and a girl.

And no, I am not in any same boat as you.

For one thing, I am not a mentally- and morally-fucked-up lunatic/pervert that doesn't understand even the most basic essentials of human biology.

Check this out. A “Unisex Pride Skirt”. Very obviously a feminine garment, but they are selling it as part of their “Gender-Free Unity Collection”, and implying that it is to be worn by male, female, or any of the other 54i genders. And showing it worn by a model that appears to be male, for rather light-loafered values of “male”.

I guess Reebok no longer wants the business of people who are not fucked in the heads, and who still know the difference between male and female.

View attachment 812560
The only madness is the bigotry and hate of the thread premise.

After what happened to Anheuser-Busch, it should be clear that pandering to this madness is poisonous.

I can have some sympathy for Anheuser-Busch; they kind of blundered into their mess, not realizing just how fed up the public is with this fucked-up bullshit, and not realizing that they were poised to be the proverbial straw to break the camel's back.

Reebok has no excuse.
Such is the authoritarian right – compel conformity, punish dissent; the fear, ignorance, and stupidity of conservatives is the true threat to America.

The only madness is the bigotry and hate of the thread premise.
Such is the authoritarian right – compel conformity, punish dissent; the fear, ignorance, and stupidity of conservatives is the true threat to America.

There's someone else who would likely wear this skirt, while drinking Bud-Light-in-the-Loafers beer.

Gayyy.gif

Check this out. A “Unisex Pride Skirt”. Very obviously a feminine garment, but they are selling it as part of their “Gender-Free Unity Collection”, and implying that it is to be worn by male, female, or any of the other 54i genders. And showing it worn by a model that appears to be male, for rather light-loafered values of “male”.

I guess Reebok no longer wants the business of people who are not fucked in the heads, and who still know the difference between male and female.

View attachment 812560

Billie Jean King?!

170925_billie_jean_king.jpg

Forum List

Back