Patriotic group sues infiltrator

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Infiltrating private groups like this under false pretenses should be a crime. Hopefully the infiltrator will lose this, although it's a civil and not a criminal trial. I never thought something like this would happen in America where we cherish freedom.

---alleging that he misrepresented himself to gain access to Patriot Front, revealing members’ identities publicly and negatively impacting their lives. Capito is described in the filing to be a “radical antifa activist” and member of the Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club, an organization described as an “anti-fascist, anti-racist, pro-worker community defense organization.”---

Infiltrating private groups like this under false pretenses should be a crime. Hopefully the infiltrator will lose this, although it's a civil and not a criminal trial. I never thought something like this would happen in America where we cherish freedom.

---alleging that he misrepresented himself to gain access to Patriot Front, revealing members’ identities publicly and negatively impacting their lives. Capito is described in the filing to be a “radical antifa activist” and member of the Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club, an organization described as an “anti-fascist, anti-racist, pro-worker community defense organization.”---

Already a thread on this. No they are not a "Patriotic Group", either.

When the Feds are 8 layers deep....

957080b842619f55cc972349a49063016288ece1bffb818499f7c7976b7a00ba_1.jpg

Okay but when you are an organization that prides itself on people born in this country and someone with the last name Arkangelskiy wants to join, you might maybe should have done a background check or something.

This is the kind of shit they do in Putin's Russia.

Discovery will be interesting.

Lets be clear, traitor. Patriot Front is a white supremacist group, not a "patriotic" group. I hope if the FBI is reading this, and I'm pretty sure they are, they put you under surveillance.

Forum List

Back