Pence staff testimony for Jan 6 committee

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
A snippet, but very interesting.

And making Pence's recent remarks look like he made some deal with Jack Smith in return for no prosecution over possessing classified documents.

Pence is proving to be quite a fraud and liar.

As I impatiently await Trump's response to Jack Smith proposed (gag) protective order, I am looking through Pence staff testimony for Jan 6 committee. (LOTS of good stuff)
But this sorta jumped out at me. People send fake electors to Congress every election cycle.

Last edited:
A snippet, but very interesting.

And making Pence's recent remarks look like he made some deal with Jack Smith in return for no prosecution over possessing classified documents.

As I impatiently await Trump's response to Jack Smith proposed (gag) protective order, I am looking through Pence staff testimony for Jan 6 committee. (LOTS of good stuff)
But this sorta jumped out at me. People send fake electors to Congress every election cycle.

Everything you needed to know about Mike Pence came into focus when he held a meeting after Jan 6th that he shouldn't have been in charge of.
He literally acted like he was the president, because it appeared that he felt he helped overthrow President Trump.

They offered the same deal to general mike flynn, carter paige, paul manafort, roger stome, and others...

Swear to these lies about Trump in court and you'll go free.

NONE of them took the crooked deal!

Except pence!

Who was going to take Pence’s freedom away? And the reason?

He was in possession of top secret documents...don't you remember?

In any case it doesn't take much for the FBI to say "he lied to the FBI" and put him away for 10 years.

He was in possession of top secret documents...don't you remember?

In any case it doesn't take much for the FBI to say "he lied to the FBI" and put him away for 10 years.
He gave those documents back..therefore, he was never in danger of going to jail over it

Trump on the other hand, took tons of docs....hid them....lied about it to the FBI...lied about it to his own lawyers....then got caught....

Yall really act like yall are in an abusive relationship when it comes to your Trump worship....he can do anything to yall and you will say "Don't talk about my boyfriend like that, he loves me!!!!"

Pence has no path to becoming President and abusing that power to avoid consequences for his crimes, so unlike Trump he is forced to cooperate.

Pence knows what he's doing:

He may not have a chance to win the GOP nomination, but once Trump's in prison, he will have enough pull in the GOP to determine which one gets the nomination.

Perhaps he'll be the VP on the ticket again.

How does Haley/ Pence or Christy/ Pence sound?

He gave those documents back..therefore, he was never in danger of going to jail over it

Pence was never president...he never had any right to possess those documents. Even as a sitting VP.

Are you saying that if I rob a bank...after I'm caught I can just give the money back and all will be forgotten?

I'm sure you'll regail me with your brilliance and scream "THAT'S DIFFERENT"!

Pence was never president...he never had any right to possess those documents. Even as a sitting VP.

Are you saying that if I rob a bank...after I'm caught I can just give the money back and all will be forgotten?

I'm sure you'll regail me with your brilliance and scream "THAT'S DIFFERENT"!
The same was true in Biden's case. He was never authorized to possess those docs in the first place.

The same was true in Biden's case. He was never authorized to possess those docs in the first place.

Exactly. Hillary either.

The only ones who are authorized are PRESIDENTS.

But pence just did it to save bidens ass. They probably handed pence the documents and said they would pay him if he said he was in possession of them. That took alot of political heat off of brandon at the time.

he never had any right to possess those documents.
How would you know. Have you seen them.

His right to have them while VP was not the issue. He was supposed to give them back when he left. That’s all folks. When he found them he did. Same with Biden.

Don’t you try to understand what is happening in the world based on factual information when it’s availability before spouting off whatever comes from your head or somewhere south of there.

Forum List

Back