Record High Temps for Seattle, Denver, Phoenix, Alabama, Las Vegas, NY

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
True, weather is NOT climate.
But Continent-sprawling Record highs are unlikely if we're "cooling" as a few Wackos here claim.
I'll spare you separate threads

Springfield hits record high temperature for second straight day
The State Journal-Register-2 minutes ago
Springfield hits record high temperature for second straight day ... in a row Monday, the city of Springfield reached record-high temperatures.

Sunday ties for Record-high temperature, possible storms Sunday and ...
The Topeka Capital-Journal-20 hours ago
The National Weather Service reported that Topeka tied the record-high temperaturefor May 13 at 92 degrees. The temperature was at its ...

Denver breaks record high temperature set in 1991
The Denver Post-May 10, 2018
Denver's sun-baked Thursday officially broke a record high when temperaturesreached 87 degrees at Denver International Airport at 12:30 ...

upload_2018-5-14_18-28-21.jpeg
Seattle hit record 85 degrees Sunday
KING5.com-11 hours ago
It's not summer yet, but nobody told Mother Nature. Seattle broke a high-temperature record Sunday, hitting 85 degrees at Sea-Tac by 5:46 p.m. ...

GJ hits record high temperature
The Grand Junction Daily Sentinel-May 10, 2018
The thermometer surpassed 90 degrees in Grand Junction on Thursday for the first time this year, setting a record at 91, as abnormally warm ...
High, Low Temperature Records Broken In Puget Sound
Patch.com-1 hour ago
On the heels of yesterdays record high, you've managed to set a record high minimum temperature this morning. It bests the previous record of ...

Denver's daily Record High Crushed as temperature hits 90, 4th earliest ...
FOX31 Denver-May 10, 2018
Denver last year had 48 days with the high of at least 90 degrees and two days at 100 degrees. DIA, where official temperatures are recorded, ...

Las Vegas Valley high temperature predicted to reach record 103
Las Vegas Review-Journal-May 9, 2018
By Sunday temperatures will start to rise again, with a forecast high near 85 degrees. Monday's forecast high is 89 degrees, the weather service ...
UPDATE: Temperatures reach record high 105 degrees
Local Source-KTNV Las Vegas-May 9, 2018

New York Breaks Record High Temperature Thursday Afternoon
Bloomberg-May 3, 2018
Last year, temperatures hit 90 or more three times, with the most in 1939 and 1991, with five times each. The highest temperature recorded was ...

Scorching NYC Temperatures Set New Heat Record
Patch.com-May 3, 2018[

Phoenix sets record for new high temperature at 106 degrees
KTAR.com-May 6, 2018
PHOENIX — The National Weather Service has declared a record high temperaturefor May 6 at 106 degrees, breaking the record of 105 set in ...
Phoenix tops out at 106 degrees, breaking 70-year-old record
Local Source-AZFamily-May 6, 2018

Record high temperature set; heat to continue; no rain predicted for ...
Pueblo Chieftain-May 10, 2018
The sun beamed bright Thursday, splashing down enough heat to set a record high temperature of 93 degrees for May 10. According to the ...
upload_2018-5-14_18-31-47.jpeg

AL.com
Huntsville among cities breaking heat records, meteorologist says
The Decatur Daily-17 minutes ago
The temperature in Huntsville reached 94 degrees today, breaking the record high of 93 set in 1943, said Jennifer Saari, a meteorologist with ...
Near record highs possible again in Alabama today
AL.com-10 hours ago

`

Shoot.............here in Amarillo, we were hitting 80's and 90s the last week of March, first couple of weeks in April.

Just the other day, we damn near broke 100. And the normal temp for this time of year is around 75 to 79.

But Continent-sprawling Record highs are unlikely if we're "cooling" as a few Wackos here claim.

Springfield hits record high temperature for second straight day ... in a row Monday, the city of Springfield reached record-high temperatures.

The National Weather Service reported that Topeka tied the record-high temperaturefor May 13 at 92 degrees. The temperature was at its ...

Denver's sun-baked Thursday officially broke a record high when temperaturesreached 87 degrees at Denver International Airport at 12:30 ...

View attachment 193561
KING5.com-11 hours ago
It's not summer yet, but nobody told Mother Nature. Seattle broke a high-temperature record Sunday, hitting 85 degrees at Sea-Tac by 5:46 p.m. ...

The thermometer surpassed 90 degrees in Grand Junction on Thursday for the first time this year, setting a record at 91, as abnormally warm ...
View attachment 193562
Patch.com-1 hour ago
On the heels of yesterdays record high, you've managed to set a record high minimum temperature this morning. It bests the previous record of ...

View attachment 193563
Denver last year had 48 days with the high of at least 90 degrees and two days at 100 degrees. DIA, where official temperatures are recorded, ...

View attachment 193564
By Sunday temperatures will start to rise again, with a forecast high near 85 degrees. Monday's forecast high is 89 degrees, the weather service ...

View attachment 193565
Bloomberg-May 3, 2018
Last year, temperatures hit 90 or more three times, with the most in 1939 and 1991, with five times each. The highest temperature recorded was ...

Patch.com-May 3, 2018[

KTAR.com-May 6, 2018
PHOENIX — The National Weather Service has declared a record high temperaturefor May 6 at 106 degrees, breaking the record of 105 set in ...

The sun beamed bright Thursday, splashing down enough heat to set a record high temperature of 93 degrees for May 10. According to the ...
View attachment 193566

AL.com
The temperature in Huntsville reached 94 degrees today, breaking the record high of 93 set in 1943, said Jennifer Saari, a meteorologist with ...
AL.com-10 hours ago

`

Here too in Carolina we were at least forecasted to see record highs yesterday. I don't know if we hit it but I did notice at one point in the afternoon that it was 89°, which ain't that hot but in this particular high-elevation area equals the highest temp I've ever recorded on any date.

April 2018 on track to be the coldest ever

jessie%20allen%20ferm%20fennville%202_1523824147678.jpg_39924271_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Nibblin' on sponge cake,
watchin' the sun bake;
All those deniers addicted to oil
Sucking the CO , and Big oil BS
Tempers in Congress begining to boil

Wasted away in the Oilocracy
Claiming all alt energy shill gai
Same folks claim middle east is insane
But I know my addiction ain't changed

Some think it's treason, Redfords lost reason
With all his tar sands spillage ado
I liked him as sundance, so i gave him a chance
But wonder if he's got the slightest of clues.

Wasted away again in Oilocracy,
Searchin' through those kocktopus vaults.
Some people claim them cannuck pipelines ashame
But I know..... it's my SUV's fault.

I love when they flip flop,
and claim we're all on top
Tell us the troops will be coming back home.
But there's crude in the pipeline,
And soon it will refine
That dark brown concoction that helps me drive on.

Wasted away again in Oilocracy,
Listening to them oilman explain
Some people claim climate change is their blame
But I know ......it's all just a game
Yes i know..... it's all just a game

w/apologies to parrotheads

~S~

View attachment 193561
KING5.com-11 hours ago

View attachment 193562
Patch.com-1 hour ago

View attachment 193563

View attachment 193564

View attachment 193565
Bloomberg-May 3, 2018

Patch.com-May 3, 2018[

KTAR.com-May 6, 2018

View attachment 193566

AL.com
AL.com-10 hours ago

`
Oh goody....

Regional weather being touted as proof of AGW while ignoring the later and colder patterns in spring along with the cooler and faster fall into winters....

Birds with brains are smarter than you...

This is my body given to you for the remission of arctic ice, do this in remembrance of data manipulation. This is my blood given to you as a testament in climate change, drink of it often to fight rising sea levels.

Oh goody....

Regional Weather being touted as Proof of AGW while ignoring the later and colder patterns in spring along with the cooler and faster fall into winters....
And as usual, you are a Filthy Lying POS.
I specifically said:

"True, weather is NOT climate.
I'll spare you separate threads."​

And the weather was Super-Regional in any case.

You really are an Obnoxious Lying Cumstain.
Despicable ****bag. Liar.
There should be sanctions for Misquoting scum like you
`

Oh goody....

Regional weather being touted as proof of AGW while ignoring the later and colder patterns in spring along with the cooler and faster fall into winters....
I specifically said:

`

Lol.... head exploding much today s0n?:113:

The whole weather isn't climate narrative is ghey.....having zero effect on people navigating the real world. Which is the only thing that matters s0n :bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Just sayin'

Oh goody....

I specifically said:

`

Lol.... head exploding much today s0n?:113:

The whole weather isn't climate narrative is ghey.....having zero effect on people navigating the real world. Which is the only thing that matters s0n :bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Just sayin'

It must chap your ass that temperature readings are a matter of record and not subject to dispute.

Right .. . "s0n"?

Awesome...I love summer weather.

Agreed. Some hot weather would be nice after the crappy colder-than-hell winter we had.

That "crappy colder-than-hell winter" was brought to you by the pacific southwest who hasn't had a winter since 2011. Tornado season is going to be bad this year.

Please tell us how to know if you are right or wrong.

I'd love to be able to congratulate you for your prediction

or tell you to STFU.

So last week we were in the 60's with lots of clouds, rain and a few sun peaks, up to mid 80's for 3 or 4 days and back to clouds, rain & 60's by Wednesday. Which is a typical weather pattern here in the Puget Sound for this time of year. One day of record breaking (by only ONE (1) degree) isn't a major meltdown. Especially after the long, cold & wet winter.

One thing we can all be certain of in this life: if the temp is up a few degrees from normal, somewhere out there the head of an uber-progressive is exploding.:113:

Some people just tend to the hysterical.

The State Journal-Register-2 minutes ago​
Springfield hits record high temperature for second straight day ... in a row Monday, the city of Springfield reached record-high temperatures.​
The Topeka Capital-Journal-20 hours ago​
The National Weather Service reported that Topeka tied the record-high temperaturefor May 13 at 92 degrees. The temperature was at its ...​
The Denver Post-May 10, 2018​
Denver's sun-baked Thursday officially broke a record high when temperaturesreached 87 degrees at Denver International Airport at 12:30 ...​
KING5.com-11 hours ago​
It's not summer yet, but nobody told Mother Nature. Seattle broke a high-temperature record Sunday, hitting 85 degrees at Sea-Tac by 5:46 p.m. ...​
The Grand Junction Daily Sentinel-May 10, 2018​
The thermometer surpassed 90 degrees in Grand Junction on Thursday for the first time this year, setting a record at 91, as abnormally warm ...​
Patch.com-1 hour ago​
On the heels of yesterdays record high, you've managed to set a record high minimum temperature this morning. It bests the previous record of ...​
FOX31 Denver-May 10, 2018​
Denver last year had 48 days with the high of at least 90 degrees and two days at 100 degrees. DIA, where official temperatures are recorded, ...​
Las Vegas Review-Journal-May 9, 2018​
By Sunday temperatures will start to rise again, with a forecast high near 85 degrees. Monday's forecast high is 89 degrees, the weather service ...​
Local Source-KTNV Las Vegas-May 9, 2018​
Bloomberg-May 3, 2018​
Last year, temperatures hit 90 or more three times, with the most in 1939 and 1991, with five times each. The highest temperature recorded was ...​
Patch.com-May 3, 2018[​
KTAR.com-May 6, 2018​
PHOENIX — The National Weather Service has declared a record high temperaturefor May 6 at 106 degrees, breaking the record of 105 set in ...​
Local Source-AZFamily-May 6, 2018​
Pueblo Chieftain-May 10, 2018​
The sun beamed bright Thursday, splashing down enough heat to set a record high temperature of 93 degrees for May 10. According to the ...​
The Decatur Daily-17 minutes ago​
The temperature in Huntsville reached 94 degrees today, breaking the record high of 93 set in 1943, said Jennifer Saari, a meteorologist with ...​
AL.com-10 hours ago​
`

Forum List

Back