No Temperature Record Broke In Phoenix Past 12,085 Days And Counting.

What is "sales tax"? ... do you think I live in California or something? ...

It's a tax added to products that you buy. In the UK, it's called VAT. It can vary from 0% on certain items, to usually the norm of 20%.

If you buy gas, electric, or heating oil, the vat rate is 5%. There's inheritance tax, stamp duty, alcohol duty, cigarette duty etc.. So if you can get through life without paying tax, you've impressed me.

(What it is, people think "not paying tax" means not paying tax on their wage slip, yet there a billion other types of tax out there that they can't avoid). But everyday is an school day.

It's a tax added to products that you buy. In the UK, it's called VAT. It can vary from 0% on certain items, to usually the norm of 20%.

If you buy gas, electric, or heating oil, the vat rate is 5%. There's inheritance tax, stamp duty, alcohol duty, cigarette duty etc.. So if you can get through life without paying tax, you've impressed me.

(What it is, people think "not paying tax" means not paying tax on their wage slip, yet there a billion other types of tax out there that they can't avoid). But everyday is an school day.

Nope ... doesn't ring a bell ... your math is wrong ... if the sign says $1.99, I pay $1.99 ... I understand in California I would pay $2.39 ... liberals and math are a bad mix ... I don't pay any of this "sales tax" crap ...

I do pay Federal excise taxes at the fueling pump ... and real estate taxes ... user fees at State Parks ... and I suppose we could include tariffs and taxes paid by "upstream" wholesalers ... nothing but goose eggs on my tax forms though ...

Road taxes ... now there you got me ... I do pay my fair share at the pump, can't avoid it ... sadly ... and now that I'm allowed to pump my own gas I will be spilling gallons at a time ... cheap entertainment ...

... and what climate data is that? ...

So atmospheric temp data is not climate data??

LOL!!!

FUDGE is not DATA. The DATA documented NO WARMING despite rising Co2 before the Co2 fraud fudged both...

Hurricanes are not climate data? LOL!!

Why if there has been all this ocean "warming" is the strongest decade for canes still the 1940s.... OUCH!!!

Want more schooling, just ask...

Maybe ... EHM says he has 19th and early 20th Century data from satellites ... I'm just curious and want to look at the data itself ...

No the satellites went up in the 1970s and the Co2 fraud has tried repeatedly to use that as "evidence" of "increasing" canes by counting canes not seen before satellites as an "increase" when in fact we were simply blind to them...

Nope ... doesn't ring a bell ... your math is wrong ... if the sign says $1.99, I pay $1.99 ... I understand in California I would pay $2.39 ... liberals and math are a bad mix ... I don't pay any of this "sales tax" crap ...

I do pay Federal excise taxes at the fueling pump ... and real estate taxes ... user fees at State Parks ... and I suppose we could include tariffs and taxes paid by "upstream" wholesalers ... nothing but goose eggs on my tax forms though ...

Road taxes ... now there you got me ... I do pay my fair share at the pump, can't avoid it ... sadly ... and now that I'm allowed to pump my own gas I will be spilling gallons at a time ... cheap entertainment ...
So yes, you pay tax.

The same comment applies to a natural gas plant, fool.

How about at high noon at some point when your natural gas plant has no fuel due to cost increases or transportation delays or statutory restrictions on CO2 emissions?

I have repeatedly demonstrated the renewable energy technology makes up for the production of CO2 during manufacture in a trivial amount of time. You have YET to demonstrate ANYTHING showing otherwise because you KNOW you cannot and lack the basic honesty to admit it.

Yes......people like you arbitrarily increase transportation costs, create delays due to regulatory snafus and restrict natural gas.........then you want to say see......solar works.........

And you bring up your first point to ignore the point about energy creation when it is night time......

The OP/elektra is DISHONEST.
There does Not have to be a ONE DAY RECORD to show undue or Record Heat.
In fact, a 30 day record is much more significant.

Phoenix reaches 110 degrees for 30 days in a Row, Extending Streak

Fernando Cervantes Jr.
Arizona Republic

It's official. Phoenix has again reached temperatures above 110 degrees. On Saturday, the Valley surpassed 110 degrees for the 30th day.

The Record-Breaking streak continues to Smash the Previous Record set almost 60 years ago. In June 1974, a streak of 18 days was set.
As of Saturday afternoon, the temperature at Phoenix Sky Harbor reached 110 with forecasts of temperatures as high as 114 degrees.

The morning in Phoenix provided no rest from the high temperatures as residents woke up to a scorching 95 degrees. That high-low Broke the previous Daily Record set four years ago when the temperature was 92 degrees.

[......]

Photos: Arizona weather 2023
`

Pure hogwash. AFTER a very mild JAN-JUNE period. Why no talk of record low set early 2023?

It all depends on where you stick the thermometer. Can't trust any Libstain crook to measure anything accurately or honestly except if they stick up their hot gas filled rear ends //

Last edited:
It all depends on where you stick the thermometer. Can't trust any Libstain crook to measure anything accurately or honestly except if they stick up their hot gas filled rear ends //

They've been busted lying and fudging data so many times we've lost count...

I forgot why I posted it many days ago? Probably reading all the solar talk about how great it is. But with every conversion is lost power. Nothing is free. Transmisson lines also have drop.
Conversion losses are way more acceptable when the fuel is free.

I can't laugh hard enough.

I just saw an article about Phoenix's month "in hell". Funny we all went about our busines becuase there was only one day where the high set a record.

Also, thinking back on the cool May (and June) we had......

Funny how that NEVER came up.

No the satellites went up in the 1970s and the Co2 fraud has tried repeatedly to use that as "evidence" of "increasing" canes by counting canes not seen before satellites as an "increase" when in fact we were simply blind to them...

So you yourself have no evidence of your claims ... there is no "satellite data" from before 1970, and thus cannot be used to calculate 100-year averages ...

You've claimed there is ... so you're a fucking LIAR ... ? ...

I just saw an article about Phoenix's month "in hell". Funny we all went about our busines becuase there was only one day where the high set a record.

nice, I just followed the link and came across this article. The headline should be, "artificial man-made fish ponds can not survive in a desert". The article also states the Mexican monsoons are a large part of why the fish died.

Extreme heat leads to fish die-off in Scottsdale park​

You've claimed there is ... so you're a fucking LIAR ... ?

WHEN have I ever claimed the satellites were up before the 1970s, LIAR???

If you cannot show us where, you should be banned for lying like that...

Abu can't take the truth.

Forum List

Back