Reagan Would Not be a Republican Today

divide.jpg

The Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" threw out all the fiscal conservatives. Those were also the Reagan/Gingrich Republicans who were patriotic to America and had IQs over 5 to notice 911 was a Zionist Fascist Fraud...

Well you seem ultra friendly to Democrats.

The Democrat party is the one that has gone crazy. Reagan would be a Republican. If a Democrat is elected president in 2024, I have serious doubts about the future of our republic. America needs someone with standards to be president. Donald Trump has standards and he kept them as president. I plan on voting for Donald Trump. He may have been cheated in 2020. No one conducted honest investigations into the election of 2020.
100 percent accurate.

No, it’s Trump throwing his weight around for his own purposes. He doesn’t care what you think; he just wants your money.
I want the wall and so do millions of other Americans

Trump is merely the instrument of fulfilling that need

That’s according to his daughter, who says the GOP would be unrecognizable to him today.

Which is completely correct. The party is so far away from what it used to be.

As our little friend of years gone by, Miss Truthmatters would say, "Lair!" :laughing0301:

As for Reagan's daughters, a lot of famous political people have relatives who use their name post mortem to push their own agenda, which could be just wanting their opposite political friends to like them by bashing the loyal opposition. And it's jazzy to the same. Really. :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
That’s according to his daughter, who says the GOP would be unrecognizable to him today.

Which is completely correct. The party is so far away from what it used to be.

Didn’t Reagan sign the Amnesty Bill…the Bill that opened the flood gates to the southern brown cockroaches like Toro ?
Ofcourse….no punk-ass, pussified, bipartisan RINO filth would.
Dont Taz Me Bro
BuckToothMoron
Jessica-stormlover
JLW
konradv
John Edgar Slow Horses
Lakhota
IM2
Dadoalex
Rigby5
EMH

Forum List