Reagan Would Not be a Republican Today

That would make sense, if it was brought up during the negotiations. Now it’s just obstruction to help Trump, NOT the country.
The house immediately worked on HR2 and I believe you approve the Senate stopping it for a full year. This is terrible. Biden can't win. Biden faces the acts of many Governors who face him down. Biden by helping illegals is against we Americans.

Bullshit! Apologizing for Putin is unAmerican.
I have been on Biden's ass once he turned Zelensky down. And kept him down letting the Russians have the chance to defeat Ukraine.

That would make sense, if it was brought up during the negotiations. Now it’s just obstruction to help Trump, NOT the country.
Even the Senate does not stop the illegals. It hands them the path to keep admitting 5000 per day. I am not saying per month or year, per fucking day.

The stories of deaths due to the vaccine don’t bear close scrutiny. Do some real research.
It seems far more likely they increased under Biden due to not being 100 percent effective. Note how often Biden catches CV19.

When he was younger he was a Democrat. So was I one. So why did he and I quit that party? We were sick of hate. We were sick of being lied to. We wanted truth. We joined the Republicans.

Keep in mind their wars. We came out of WW2 damaged. We were sick of war. Ike did not bring us into wars. Truman did. Kennedy did. Johnson did. We wanted no more war.

He couldn't win the Republican Primary today. They'd call him a RINO. The irony in that is when he ran the first time against Ford he was considered too conservative. That's how far off the dial they've gone.
Uh... no.
Yes, Ford was considered more of a moderate, but that is not why Reagan lost.
There was a TON of accusations that Ford was vote buying the delegates.
And, years later, we know his campaign did just that.

That’s according to his daughter, who says the GOP would be unrecognizable to him today.

Which is completely correct. The party is so far away from what it used to be.

Prior to 1998, the GOP was fiscally conservative, even libertarian, and patriotic to America.

Since 1998, the GOP has switched to Zionist Fascist, for big spending big government, snooping, no privacy, and endless funds and war to help Israel and Zionist Fascist controlled Ukraine, which since 2014 has just been a giant laundry mat of US taxdollars going in and ending up in the pockets of those named McConnell Biden Pelosi, Schumer, Romney etc...

That’s according to his daughter, who says the GOP would be unrecognizable to him today.

Which is completely correct. The party is so far away from what it used to be.

Patty has long been a loyalist Democrat. She has a history of attacking her father. Sad she still attacks him.

Prior to 1998, the GOP was fiscally conservative, even libertarian, and patriotic to America.

Since 1998, the GOP has switched to Zionist Fascist, for big spending big government, snooping, no privacy, and endless funds and war to help Israel and Zionist Fascist controlled Ukraine, which since 2014 has just been a giant laundry mat of US taxdollars going in and ending up in the pockets of those named McConnell Biden Pelosi, Schumer, Romney etc...
Essentially you are calling Republicans all Democrats.

Essentially you are calling Republicans all Democrats.

"LBJ Democrats"

"LBJ Democrats"

I was a LBJ Democrat yet do not agree that now the Republicans are like we were at that time.

They'd kick him out if this happened today.

RINO! Commie Hitler RINO!

10344FE_PR_090401pastpresent_reagantip.jpg

They'd kick him out if this happened today.

RINO! Commie Hitler RINO!

10344FE_PR_090401pastpresent_reagantip.jpg

The Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" threw out all the fiscal conservatives. Those were also the Reagan/Gingrich Republicans who were patriotic to America and had IQs over 5 to notice 911 was a Zionist Fascist Fraud...

Bin Laden Bull, Save Us From Blowhards | VT Archives | Alternative ...

The Democrat party is the one that has gone crazy. Reagan would be a Republican. If a Democrat is elected president in 2024, I have serious doubts about the future of our republic. America needs someone with standards to be president. Donald Trump has standards and he kept them as president. I plan on voting for Donald Trump. He may have been cheated in 2020. No one conducted honest investigations into the election of 2020.

Forum List

Back