Racist rant from boxing legend, Muhammad Ali

Ali was the greatest troll of his time. Then he teamed up with another troll in Howard and made ABC what it is today.

It's the exact same formula that the owner of the WWF now WWE used to build his multi million dollar empire.

Ali was the greatest troll of his time. Then he teamed up with another troll in Howard and made ABC what it is today.

It's the exact same formula that the owner of the WWF now WWE used to build his multi million dollar empire.

I uh, hate to break this to ya Pinkie but...... WWE is entirely fake. That's why Donald Rump is associated with it. Boxing however, that shit's real.

I uh, hate to break this to ya Pinkie but...... WWE is entirely fake. That's why Donald Rump is associated with it. Boxing however, that shit's real.
The topic is not real vs fake idiot. Ali could troll an entire crowd or a nation plus he could back it up. But it was MAINLY promotions.
So while his ability was REAL and WWE is NOT its the promotion they BOTH use and ALI built that, designed it and played it better then anybody.

The money you retard is in the draw and I don't care if its boxing or the WWE or USMB. Until you put butts in seats its dick. IDIOT.

The topic is not real vs fake idiot. Ali could troll an entire crowd or a nation plus he could back it up. But it was MAINLY promotions.
So while his ability was REAL and WWE is NOT its the promotion they BOTH use and ALI built that, designed it and played it better then anybody.

The money you retard is in the draw and I don't care if its boxing or the WWE or USMB. Until you put butts in seats its dick. IDIOT.

That come in English?

"Until you put butts in seats its dick"? I couldn't even diagram that.

That come in English?

That's because 90% of Negros DON'T understand money.

That come in English?

And the coherency just keeps on comin'....

So you want only "short guys in yarmulkes" counting your money, Rumpleforeskin?

That come in English?

And the coherency just keeps on comin'....

So you want only "short guys in yarmulkes" counting your money, Rumpleforeskin?
Negro's simply do NOT understand money. Now if you ask one where the welfare office is and they know exactly. They even know the staff by name.

You ask them where the unemployment office is and not a clue.
Jobs/raising kids or paying bills are just NOT part of the Negro culture for like I said 90% of them.

More silly racism from Ali:

More silly racism from Ali:

This is always ironic since Ali himself is the product of "race mixing" and that wasn't a secret.

What he's ranting about here though is basically cultures, not races. They're oft conflated.

This is always ironic since Ali himself is the product of "race mixing" and that wasn't a secret.

What he's ranting about here though is basically cultures, not races. They're oft conflated.

And you're oft BURNt LOLOLOLOLOL.

You:
image.jpg

LOLOL

Negro's simply do NOT understand money. .....

Everyone knows you're a racist. You don't have to keep saying stupid shit to prove it over and over.

Ali made foolish, racist comments on several occasions. Some people want to canonize him because he was a great boxer and now is battling a terrible disease.

Everyone knows you're a racist. You don't have to keep saying stupid shit to prove it over and over.

Ali made foolish, racist comments on several occasions. Some people want to canonize him because he was a great boxer and now is battling a terrible disease.
Ali does NOT have "P" disease you retard he has "P' SYNDROME.
That is caused by repeated blows to the head.

Ali does NOT have "P" disease...he has "P' SYNDROME.

Ali has Parkinson's Disease, and not necessarily because of boxing.

Ali does NOT have "P" disease...he has "P' SYNDROME.

Ali has Parkinson's Disease, and not necessarily because of boxing.

Doctor Says Ali's Brain Injuries Due to Boxing
July 16, 1987|From Associated Press
Muhammad Ali suffers from Parkinson's syndrome because of injuries to the brain he sustained during his 22-year boxing career, his doctor said Wednesday.

During his 61-bout career, the three-time heavyweight champion often boasted that his face was still pretty and unmarred by the head blows landed by Joe Frazier, George Foreman, Leon Spinks, Larry Holmes and others.

Nevertheless, damage was occurring inside, where it was not apparent, according to Dr. Dennis Cope, Ali's physician and director of the training program in general internal medicine at the UCLA Medical Center.

"Our feeling is that Muhammad Ali's condition is 'pugilistic brain syndrome,' caused by injuries to the brain from fighting," Cope said in a telephone interview.
Doctor Says Ali's Brain Injuries Due to Boxing

Forum List

Back