Zone1 So they don't want the racism to end?

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
It's like they keep pushing the racism narrative because they don't want their "cause" to end. It's like they were giddy about Charlottesville. And they didn't even realize Charlottesville was about protecting statues of our war heroes.

---I'm worn from years of racial slurs. But I'll no longer be silent about bigotry.---

The confederates were not war heroes.

Your premise is stupid. Anyone who has endured racism does not want it to continue. That's part of the white gaslighting.

Last edited:
The ugly divisiveness of racism was vanishing in America until Obama showed up. He certainly "turned that around" didn't he?
According to who?

This gaslighting needs to stop. Nothing was vanishing. But this is another lie white racists tell themselves because they don't want to take responsibility for their behavior.

Yes it was. Obama hates America that is why he didn't everything he could to "transform" it.
Closer to the truth, I think, is a black man was elected President, and some white people refused to accept it. As a result racist activity increased. It also increased after the 2016 election as the new president made it quite clear that being a racist was acceptable.

Any person that believes that non whites want to keep racism going FOR ANY REASON, is mentally retarded. And don't post that idiotic garbage Booker T. Washington spoke during the height of Jim Crow. Booker was proven wrong by events that were going on in front of his face.

The first black President drove religious conservatives in the most rabid, hate filled frenzy anybody had ever seen. We all should have seen that coming.
The American right is never wrong or responsible for anything.

The racist tantrums they had during Obama wasn't about their problem, it had to be Obama. In the mind of the addled, Obama created the racial division by simply being a black person daring to use his American right to run for president.

The first black President drove religious conservatives in the most rabid, hate filled frenzy anybody had ever seen. We all should have seen that coming.
Obama conned us during his campaign as a uniter and a pro America President. The day he took office he went to work attacking the Police, inflaming racism, founding Black Lives Matter, Empowering Iran, and stabbing America in the back every time he went abroad. He has WRECKED this country and I don't know if it's recoverable.

Obama conned us during his campaign as a uniter and a pro America President. The day he took office he went to work attacking the Police, inflaming racism, founding Black Lives Matter, Empowering Iran, and stabbing America in the back every time he went abroad. He has WRECKED this country and I don't know if it's recoverable.
George W Bush destroyed this country. The most often repeated outrage during the Obama Presidency was that we weren't recovering fast enough from Bush's housing crisis. The rest was because you people spiraled into the most insane racism I've ever seen. I mean my god, telling a conservative that a black person's life matters is enough to trigger you into rage these days.

George W Bush destroyed this country. The most often repeated outrage during the Obama Presidency was that we weren't recovering fast enough from Bush's housing crisis. The rest was because you people spiraled into the most insane racism I've ever seen. I mean my god, telling a conservative that a black person's life matters is enough to trigger you into rage these days.
You mean the housing crisis caused by the democrats changing the laws and forcing banks to make loans to people with no hope of every paying them back? Blame Barney Frank and the other liberal democrats for that,

Any person that believes that non whites want to keep racism going FOR ANY REASON, is mentally retarded. And don't post that idiotic garbage Booker T. Washington spoke during the height of Jim Crow. Booker was proven wrong by events that were going on in front of his face.
Is that a Jussie Smollett quote?

Forum List

Back