Racist Genius?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Apparently, even Einstein was pretty racist in his younger years. I guess everyone needs to grow up at some point.

What makes you think he ever grew up?
Maybe he just acted like he wasnt a bigot in public. Well, i take that back. He certainly expressed bigotry against whites in public a time or 2.

Apparently, even Einstein was pretty racist in his younger years. I guess everyone needs to grow up at some point.

Einstein grew up at a time of perhaps the greatest racism and racial tensions of modern history: the extermination of a race just because they were Jewish. Had he not fled Germany for the USA, who knows, he might have been captured, imprisoned and murdered never to go on to develop his theories. You do not say exactly what his views were, but it sounds to me once again that his views were merely the common views of his day and is just one more person once again being measured a century after his time by standards that did not even exist in his day. Einstein was an extraordinary, brilliant man being made out a "racist" now by loons to today's standards in search of a "story" simply for being a contemporary man of the 19th and 20th centuries.

Einstein grew up at a time of perhaps the greatest racism and racial tensions of modern history: the extermination of a race just because they were Jewish. Had he not fled Germany for the USA, who knows, he might have been captured, imprisoned and murdered never to go on to develop his theories. You do not say exactly what his views were, but it sounds to me once again that his views were merely the common views of his day and is just one more person once again being measured a century after his time by standards that did not even exist in his day. Einstein was an extraordinary, brilliant man being made out a "racist" now by loons to today's standards in search of a "story" simply for being a contemporary man of the 19th and 20th centuries.
There is far more racism that is government sanctioned today. South Africa is far more racist to whites than Germany was to Jews, and South Africa has far more support than Germany ever could have hoped for.

200wUK9QTVKQ.gif

Recently discovered diaries of his travels in the 1920s

There is far more racism that is government sanctioned today. South Africa is far more racist to whites than Germany was to Jews, and South Africa has far more support than Germany ever could have hoped for.

Well that’s just stupid, but not unexpected considering the source.

Forum List

Back