Being white means you are constantly ignoring or discarding your self interests in favor of others

ptbw forever

Gold Member
May 9, 2015
The only people besides anti-white minorities who have consistently feared an equalizing element of white identity politics are white people ourselves.

We are so afraid that we are going to organize mass killing campaigns if we so much as get a white student union that we neglect the actual collective needs that literally are required if we want our children to have a future in a world that is completely dominated by non-whites who are indifferent to us at best.

As long as we resign ourselves to just taking our ever shrinking portion of the community pie while other groups have their own full pies we are just further enslaving ourselves and especially future generations of white people to people who mostly hate us and couldn’t care less about our ever increasing needs as a shrinking and aging minority.

We are far too altruistic in a world that is otherwise completely tribal.

5307c2c2823ab.preview-620.jpg

The only people besides anti-white minorities who have consistently feared an equalizing element of white identity politics are white people ourselves.

We are so afraid that we are going to organize mass killing campaigns if we so much as get a white student union that we neglect the actual collective needs that literally are required if we want our children to have a future in a world that is completely dominated by non-whites who are indifferent to us at best.

As long as we resign ourselves to just taking our ever shrinking portion of the community pie while other groups have their own full pies we are just further enslaving ourselves and especially future generations of white people to people who mostly hate us and couldn’t care less about our ever increasing needs as a shrinking and aging minority.

These days it seems like being white means you’re a whiny lil’ b

• Banned
Funny how you think I am crazy when I get locked out of my own thread because a punkass Asian moderator couldn’t stand that I actually reclaimed my masculinity as white man from a brainwashed white bitch and her black supremacist pimp.

How dare a white man not be a bitch in this day and age!

• Banned

Says the white cuck who doesn’t understand he is literally irrelevant and doesn’t even have a caste....

Good job sucking the balls of your black massas though. We all know that there isn’t a thread just below this one that is whining about blacks not being able to enslave the rest of the white population.

Says the white cuck who doesn’t understand he is literally irrelevant and doesn’t even have a caste....

Good job sucking the balls of your black massas though. We all know that there isn’t a thread just below this one that is whining about blacks not being able to enslave the rest of the white population.
Damn... :cuckoo:

Funny how you think I am crazy when I get locked out of my own thread because a punkass Asian moderator couldn’t stand that I actually reclaimed my masculinity as white man from a brainwashed white bitch and her black supremacist pimp.

'You reclaimed your masculinity? :auiqs.jpg:

Now post up any comment from me that declares black supremacy bitch.

5307c2c2823ab.preview-620.jpg

• Banned

I would have a harder time finding posts from you that don’t indicate or declare black supremacy.

I would have a harder time finding posts from you that don’t indicate or declare black supremacy.

Then you should be able to post a comment from me where I declared black supremacy. So do it or STFU lying about it.

Nonsense.

Conservatives whining about race is truly ridiculous.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Ah, masculinity. Being strong and confident and not threatened by others who are going about their business without kissing his ass.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You live in a very goofy world.

Nonsense.

Privileged blacks are the ridiculous ones whining about race. You are nothing but a useful idiot to them while they laugh all the way to the bank with their endless black only organizations and your 0 white organizations. In 2050 whites will basically have nothing. Non-whites played you inbred superhero wannabes pretty good.

Remind me when white people start a hate group based on completely made up numbers involving police brutality and attempt to hijack the national dialogue while singing about killing cops.

Nonsense.

Privileged blacks are the ridiculous ones whining about race. You are nothing but a useful idiot to them while they laugh all the way to the bank with their endless black only organizations and your 0 white organizations. In 2050 whites will basically have nothing. Non-whites played you inbred superhero wannabes pretty good.

Remind me when white people start a hate group based on completely made up numbers involving police brutality and attempt to hijack the national dialogue while singing about killing cops.

Your analysis shows us a complete disconnect frim reality.

False equivalence is what happens when you are led to believe that two things should be given equal weight in your considerations as you come to any given decision, while those two things are not in any way actually equivalent.

One use of the false equivalence by whites pertains to the issues of history and cultural identification. For example, whites have been whining for years about why they cannot have a white history month. To ask this question, one must either be severely mentally challenged, suffering from psychosis, or are a racist purposefully building a strawman. I’m serious when I say that. I am always stumped when I am asked that question. Are these people really that stupid? Do they not pay attention to how American history has been portrayed? Is it that just because it’s not called white history do they not think that whites have not been described as part of history?

How much plainer does it need to be made? The founders of this nation were all white men. Do we need to say that 55 white men founded this nation for whites to feel they have been given their accurate place in American history? Do we describe George Washington as the first white president and continue to name 44 presidents as the white presidents for some whites to understand just how much white history has been taught? They whine about February but what do we call the other months in reference to American history? Should we call the 11 other months of the year white history month so that whites can understand?

You have whites who are upset at the way history has been taught and have gone so far as to try getting state educational texts redone in a manner that only shows whites in a positive light. While this is done people are sitting at home teaching their children how hard whites have worked and how non whites are taking everything from them. They want to teach revised history. I have always believed we were taught history to learn what we did so we never do it again. Whites should not have done what was done. If whites are portrayed as bad guys it’s because whites have one bad things. So while there are whites wanting to erase any history showing them in an unflattering manner erase that, we must assuredly maintain and remember the history of the confederacy. We must not show slavery, but we must remember southern heritage. But southern heritage involves slavery. It’s funny how some people think.

The same goes for other cultural matters. I have heard whites crying about Miss Black America. The usual whining is how unfair it is and how the outcry would be huge if whites had a pageant that was named Miss White America. What do they think the pageant was from 1921 until 1970 when no one of color was allowed to compete in the pageant? It was not until 1970 that there was a black contestant, Miss Cheryl Brown. So then it was apparent the pageant was for whites only. For 50 years it was the Miss White America Pageant. Now just because white people didn’t call it that doesn’t mean that wasn’t what it was. It took until 1983 for a woman of color to win the pageant and these two things alone were why there was and is a Miss Black USA. Are whites that blind to the things they have done to think they are not included just because they did not expressly name something the white this or that even while excluding anyone not white?

Whites are crying about Historically Black Colleges. But then just because you call yourself Harvard doesn’t exclude the fact that you are historically white. I can say that for almost every university, private or public in this country. Blacks built colleges because we weren’t allowed into historically white colleges and today just because whites don’t call these colleges exactly what they are, they cry about HBCU’s like there is no such things as an HWCU.

Whites began whining about the NAACP and white civil rights. They believe that whites are losing their civil rights. How do you figure? What rights have whites lost? Somebody help me see it! Because of the vivid imagination of some whites we see white rights organizations popping up. Whites actually formed an organization called the National Association for the Advancement of White People. Yes, the NAAWP. I can go on and on with how there are whites whine about how non whites have had to create their own organizations and celebrations based upon our race and culture. Thy seem ignore the one ton elephant siting on their lap, the fact that it was because whites refused to allow non whites to be part of American culture. I am writing this in the 21st century and it’s high time whites stopped lying to themselves about how things have been done in the United States.

Another is what I call the substitution theory. I call this the substitution theory because this is when conservative or republican whites decide to build the scarecrow. This theory holds that if you substitute the word white instead of black things are treated differently and because of this whites are losing their rights and freedom. For example it’s cool for blacks to have a TV station called BET, but if you let whites have such a station it is racist.

People can’t be this dumb. For years ABC might have well stood for American Broadcasting for Caucasians. NBC, National Broadcasting for Caucasians and CBS the Caucasian Broadcasting Service. The lack of black reporters news anchors, news shows and entertainment broadcast on these networks is why Black Entertainment Television was founded. It is apparent that alternative facts did not start during the Trump Administration. .

Forum List

Back