Rachel Maddow: Dishonest man-hater

did she? cool.

I used to find her an irritating personality, but boy would I love to deal with her in a one on one situation. She is as smart and quick as I've seen anyone in ages

100 viewers + 100 MadCow fake personalities :tongue:

And we see that you are a low information voter and useful tool of the wack reactionary far right. Sorry. Don't need you in the modern GOP.

more like a misinformation voter and a throw back to the days of women belonging in their place

The story is not believable. It doesn't pass the sniff test.

Now, MSNBC staff, or Maddow fans, make multiple twitter accounts to boost her hashtag, I could buy that. Rachel herself? Nah.

I agree. What do some people think the daily life of a TV show host is like, that they would have this kind of time?
I guess some have no clue how much work it takes to put on a 60-minute show, and then to do it every day.

Why does it have to be what they portray it as? The right wing may be projecting what they do onto Rachel. Ever see right wing sites or threads? Shit, word for word most of the time

And we see that you are a low information voter and useful tool of the wack reactionary far right. Sorry. Don't need you in the modern GOP.

more like a misinformation voter and a throw back to the days of women belonging in their place

Then he better change, cause 65% of single and 55% of married women voted against my party, and unfortunately the reactionaries in my organization are dragging their feet on issues important to women. We will not win Republican victories nationally if we can't compete.

Then he better change, cause 65% of single and 55% of married women voted against my party, and unfortunately the reactionaries in my organization are dragging their feet on issues important to women. We will not win Republican victories nationally if we can't compete.
You don't compete by emulating your opponent.

Open up the tent but before you do, disinfect. The GOP used to get voters like me more often in hotly contested races when they had liberal Republicans

You are a tired out of ideas reactionary, who knows very little.

We can meet their needs without being Dem lite. We just have to throw some of the dead weight on the far right overboard.

really? do you know that is exactly what the 'new right' of the 1970s admitted doing? They out did the Dems at their own game.

Then there is the right wing today telling operatives to emulate Saul Alinsky tactics.

If you were any dumber we'd have to call in ... oh never mind. You're what is called 'hopeless'

Dead on. Rush is the Saul Alinski of the reactionary right. Not my cup of tea.

The story is not believable. It doesn't pass the sniff test.

Now, MSNBC staff, or Maddow fans, make multiple twitter accounts to boost her hashtag, I could buy that. Rachel herself? Nah.

Lol sorry but you shouldn't be sniffing Rachel maddow.

I think she is wacky enough to do it.

You are a tired out of ideas reactionary, who knows very little.

We can meet their needs without being Dem lite. We just have to throw some of the dead weight on the far right overboard.
Why would a liberal want to vote for a squishy Republican when they can have the real thing? The past two Republican candidates for president were squishy moderates, and how did they do?

Dead on. Rush is the Saul Alinski of the reactionary right. Not my cup of tea.

An old friend and mentor of mine had a close connection to Alinsky's widow when he was in school in Chicago. I knew about Alinsky before the Clintons and then Obama was attacked of having ties to Saul..

You do know the right was attacking Hillary on ties to Alinsky way back when? This even though her thesis is supposed to reject some of the Alinsky method/tactics/whatever. The right wing is nothing but an attack dog for a master they have very little clue about.

Look up people like C. Boyden Gray, and Ben Ginsberg, and then follow the trail out from them

"Maybe CNN should try using the MSNBC/Rachel Maddow technique of getting noticed. After a Twitter user noticed hundreds of spambots tweeting identical messages promoting Rachel Maddow’s MSNBC propaganda show. It seems Maddow and MSNBC had a fetish for big breasted women, as most of the spambots had avatar showing cleavage. Well, turns out Twitter has suspended the hundreds Maddow/MSNBC spambots. Red Eye’s Greg Gutfeld got a swipe in at Maddow after Spambot-Gate"

Owned and exposed! Twitter suspends fake accounts that pimped Rachel Maddow?s MSNBC show : Fire Andrea Mitchell!

did she? cool.

I used to find her an irritating personality, but boy would I love to deal with her in a one on one situation. She is as smart and quick as I've seen anyone in ages

The entire board knows of your Fake conservatism, Jake.

But the GOP needs to return to our "big tent" roots and stop with the divisiveness and separatist ways that are being used far too often by both parties

The whole board knows of my mainstream Republicanism and my absolute disdain for the reactionaries and libertarians that would corrupt Republicanism with their divisiveness and separatist ways. They are being ground down and forced to kneel before modernism or crawl away.

If you want to stay in the Party, don't bring your bad far right ways to the table again.

the whole board knows of my mainstream republicanism and my absolute disdain for the reactionaries and libertarians that would corrupt republicanism with their divisiveness and separatist ways. They are being ground down and forced to kneel before modernism or crawl away.

If you want to stay in the party, don't bring your bad far right ways to the table again.

0/10

Madcow was actually kind of hot when it was still a woman.

RACHEL-MADDOW-YEARBOOK-PHOTO.jpg

Forum List

Back