Rachel Maddow: Dishonest man-hater

The whole board knows of my mainstream Republicanism and my absolute disdain for the reactionaries and libertarians that would corrupt Republicanism with their divisiveness and separatist ways. They are being ground down and forced to kneel before modernism or crawl away.

If you want to stay in the Party, don't bring your bad far right ways to the table again.

See?

The first paragraph almost made since until you tried to throw in the bullshit bully tactics.

Madcow was actually kind of hot when it was still a woman.

RACHEL-MADDOW-YEARBOOK-PHOTO.jpg

If that is really her you'd think lesbians would prefer this look. :)

I don't give a damn if Maddow uses her sexual orientation to snare viewers. In fact I don't give a damn what her ratings are. It's important to note the dishonest way the left especially Huffington tries to spin the ratings. If you look closely you don't get the actual ratings. They use a thing they call "demo" or demographic ratings. In other words Hannity might beat Maddow by a wide margin but Huffington will take a sliice of alleged demographic age groups or locations and claim that Maddow is ahead. The truth is out there but you have to look for it these days.

I don't care that she is such a man hater. Does it hurt my feelings? Not at all. I just thought it was notable that she (and/or her underlings) detest men so much that she can't even make-up male screen names.

^^^^ This is why the GOP is trying to shed the reputation of being the "party of stupid" but it's obvious,,,,some folks didn't get the memo. :slap:

The whole board knows of my mainstream Republicanism and my absolute disdain for the reactionaries and libertarians that would corrupt Republicanism with their divisiveness and separatist ways. They are being ground down and forced to kneel before modernism or crawl away.

If you want to stay in the Party, don't bring your bad far right ways to the table again.

See? The first paragraph almost made since until you tried to throw in the bullshit bully tactics.

See, you try to bully me, I kick your face in metaphorically, and you whine because I do to you what you can't do to me.

The reactionary bullshit is over, guys. We lost two elections because of your fuckhead stupidity and hate.

Understand that those days are gone forever. We don't need you. The Party of Stupid is gone, so change or get off the train.

Last edited:

See? The first paragraph almost made since until you tried to throw in the bullshit bully tactics.

See, you try to bully me, I kick your face in metaphorically, and you whine because I do to you what you can't do to me.

The reactionary bullshit is over, guys. We lost two elections because of your fuckhead stupidity and hate.

Understand that those days are gone forever. We don't need you. The Party of Stupid is gone, so change or get off the train.

Really?
Where?

You are the king of bullshitville sir

Lol

Lol

Really? You're abdicating already?

Lol

Really? You're abdicating already?

You're still in the running

Rachel Maddow Busted Using Multiple Fake Twitter Accounts To Boost Mentions Of Her Show

She created a bunch of fake twitter names to get trending. And they were all women accounts cos she hates men.

Okay... you do realize everyone is using Twitter these days to promote themselves or their products, right?

Now, I'm sure eventually people are going to figure out it's a fad and it will go the way of CB Radios... but I guess I'm having a hard time seeing your problem here.

Rachel Maddow Busted Using Multiple Fake Twitter Accounts To Boost Mentions Of Her Show

She created a bunch of fake twitter names to get trending. And they were all women accounts cos she hates men.

Free Republic says so so it must be true. eh. Ya big dope.

For fuck's sake. Stop attacking the sources. If you wanna repudiate then by all fucking means do so. But they listed a pic with the names. You act like they just make shit up when they don't. That'd be something very easy to disprove if they had. But you wanna come here sounding a like a total fucking blow hard as usual.

:lol:

Did you really, seriously post this?

Lol

Nup, none of the far right weirdos will stand a chance in 2016, thank the Good Lord.

[

Nup, none of the far right weirdos will stand a chance in 2016, thank the Good Lord.

again, never say never.

We now know the GOP Floor is 47%.

They don't have to win everyone over, just 3%.

If the economy stays the way it is, or gets worse, a "far right" guy could win pretty easily.

Obama won because the economy was better than it was in 2008 and because Romney was such an unappealing human being. (Hey, remember when you said he was "electable"? How'd that work out for you?)

Lol

Other than you, the last of the Rockerfeller Republican died alone with Megan Marshack on January 26, 1979.

Forum List

Back