Rachel Maddow: Dishonest man-hater

Rachel Maddow has the most watched show on MSNBC, with ratings that continue to rise. So while you might enjoy the visual of her having time to sit around and fake twitter, it is beyond unlikely.

Net 9PM P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FNC Hannity 2,535 368 793
CNN Piers Morgan Tonight 543 87 199
MSNBC Rachel Maddow Show 956 254 478
CNBC AMERICAN GREED 142 51 59
HLN Dr. Drew ON CALL 636 208 369

Thank you for proving me right:)

Hannity (asswipe) - 2535
Maddow - 956

Proved what?

A quack like Hannity is up ump=milllion? points in ratings?

Good.

Net 9PM P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FNC Hannity 2,535 368 793
CNN Piers Morgan Tonight 543 87 199
MSNBC Rachel Maddow Show 956 254 478
CNBC AMERICAN GREED 142 51 59
HLN Dr. Drew ON CALL 636 208 369

Thank you for proving me right:)

Hannity (asswipe) - 2535
Maddow - 956

Proved what?

A quack like Hannity is up ump=milllion? points in ratings?

Good.

I wasn't aware that Hannity was an MSNBC program.

I could care less if Hannity is beating Maddow in the ratings or visa versa. I don't know what that's even supposed to prove?

My point was the unethical practice that her show was incorporating.

Rachel Maddow Busted Using Multiple Fake Twitter Accounts To Boost Mentions Of Her Show

She created a bunch of fake twitter names to get trending. And they were all women accounts cos she hates men.

first: no basis for or proof of accusation.

second: you know maddow hates men because you what?

It appears the only evidence here is how you hate strong women and most likely lesbians that are progressives.

What makes her a strong woman? All she is is a mouthpiece for the left. If that makes her a strong woman then you qualify as well.

Rachel Maddow Busted Using Multiple Fake Twitter Accounts To Boost Mentions Of Her Show

She created a bunch of fake twitter names to get trending. And they were all women accounts cos she hates men.

first: no basis for or proof of accusation.

second: you know maddow hates men because you what?

It appears the only evidence here is how you hate strong women and most likely lesbians that are progressives.

What makes her a strong woman? All she is is a mouthpiece for the left. If that makes her a strong woman then you qualify as well.

Rachel came out of Western Mass. When first on MSNBC she would be paired opposite the Metrosexual Libertarian Randian Nitwit Jay Severin, who if you don't know has an audience of 'the best and the brightest' .. don't believe me here? He says it multiple times during every show. :lol:

She used to make a fool of the best and brightest's leader. She does it on a daily basis to people you like, so you hate her. She is no hater like Ann Coulter or Laura Ingraham, or Michele Malkin.

ts

Rachel is a big hit for MSNBC... but Hannity still leads in ratings.

Rachel is a big hit for MSNBC... but Hannity still leads in ratings.

Yeah, Hannity is like a train wreck, you just can't look away sometimes. I'll bet he is the next one to be let go.

Last edited:
She single-handedly doubled MSNBC's viewership

:thup:

did she? cool.

I used to find her an irritating personality, but boy would I love to deal with her in a one on one situation. She is as smart and quick as I've seen anyone in ages

100 viewers + 100 MadCow fake personalities :tongue:

And we see that you are a low information voter and useful tool of the wack reactionary far right. Sorry. Don't need you in the modern GOP.

The story is not believable. It doesn't pass the sniff test.

Now, MSNBC staff, or Maddow fans, make multiple twitter accounts to boost her hashtag, I could buy that. Rachel herself? Nah.

I agree. What do some people think the daily life of a TV show host is like, that they would have this kind of time?
I guess some have no clue how much work it takes to put on a 60-minute show, and then to do it every day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back