Rachel Maddow: Dishonest man-hater

Just sat through the first 20 minutes of her show. Two observations outside the fact this topic didn't come up.

A. It's really boring.

B. She/he/whatever looks like a praying mantis

Just got the typical 10 minute diatribe about evil rich Republicans.

And they wonder why the only have 8 viewers. Nothing but substanceless hate

Oh yeah now were getting the race baiting bullshit.

Covering all the bases I guess. How can anyone watch this depressing degrading garbage? Im done with it

GrandpaMurky thinks everything's about him. When she didn't mention him he hit the roof.

Rachel Maddow Busted Using Multiple Fake Twitter Accounts To Boost Mentions Of Her Show

She created a bunch of fake twitter names to get trending. And they were all women accounts cos she hates men.

Hmmm - I've created a bunch of names for various accounts over the years, and none of them ever pretended to be female. Does that mean I hate women? Let me know, 'cause I'll need to make a lot of changes.

You always know what you're gonna get with any of the hosts on MSNBC. Obama worshiping and Republican bashing. That's it. Why bother to watch?

I believe that Maddow believes she is a crusader for truth, for what it's worth. I just think she has some glaring blind spots. At least she's not that a-hole Olbermann. That guy could care less about truth and fairness. Total f'ing blowhard. When he left, that had to have been a tough day for libtards everywhere.

Forum List

Back