Rachel Maddow: Dishonest man-hater

Of course she hates men. Look at what the evidence says. It's says, uh, it says, well, OK, what DOES the evidence say? Ummmm, is there even any evidence?

Makes me think someone hates gays. So they IMAGINE gays hate them back.

If she hates men, why is she trying so hard to BE one?

She's not. She's being a gay woman. No one could possibly look at her and see a man. Unless. Uh, are you a man? Do you know any men? Just curious.

Rachel Maddow Busted Using Multiple Fake Twitter Accounts To Boost Mentions Of Her Show

She created a bunch of fake twitter names to get trending. And they were all women accounts cos she hates men.

Free Republic says so so it must be true. eh. Ya big dope.

For fuck's sake. Stop attacking the sources. If you wanna repudiate then by all fucking means do so. But they listed a pic with the names. You act like they just make shit up when they don't. That'd be something very easy to disprove if they had. But you wanna come here sounding a like a total fucking blow hard as usual.

I don't give a damn if Maddow uses her sexual orientation to snare viewers. In fact I don't give a damn what her ratings are. It's important to note the dishonest way the left especially Huffington tries to spin the ratings. If you look closely you don't get the actual ratings. They use a thing they call "demo" or demographic ratings. In other words Hannity might beat Maddow by a wide margin but Huffington will take a sliice of alleged demographic age groups or locations and claim that Maddow is ahead. The truth is out there but you have to look for it these days.

I don't give a damn if Maddow uses her sexual orientation to snare viewers. In fact I don't give a damn what her ratings are. It's important to note the dishonest way the left especially Huffington tries to spin the ratings. If you look closely you don't get the actual ratings. They use a thing they call "demo" or demographic ratings. In other words Hannity might beat Maddow by a wide margin but Huffington will take a sliice of alleged demographic age groups or locations and claim that Maddow is ahead. The truth is out there but you have to look for it these days.

I don't care that she is such a man hater. Does it hurt my feelings? Not at all. I just thought it was notable that she (and/or her underlings) detest men so much that she can't even make-up male screen names.

The story is not believable. It doesn't pass the sniff test.

Now, MSNBC staff, or Maddow fans, make multiple twitter accounts to boost her hashtag, I could buy that. Rachel herself? Nah.

In a world where ratings count, that doesn't pass your sniff test? You must have no sense of smelling.

Now, MSNBC staff, or Maddow fans, make multiple twitter accounts to boost her hashtag, I could buy that. Rachel herself? Nah.

In a world where ratings count, that doesn't pass your sniff test? You must have no sense of smelling.

Rachel Maddow has the most watched show on MSNBC, with ratings that continue to rise. So while you might enjoy the visual of her having time to sit around and fake twitter, it is beyond unlikely.

Rachel Maddow has the most watched show on MSNBC, with ratings that continue to rise. So while you might enjoy the visual of her having time to sit around and fake twitter, it is beyond unlikely.

I don't believe she did all of them. Did she get the ball rolling or order the ball to roll? You can't discount that possibility. I personally think she is a sanctimonious bee-yotch either way.

Net 9PM P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FNC Hannity 2,535 368 793
CNN Piers Morgan Tonight 543 87 199
MSNBC Rachel Maddow Show 956 254 478
CNBC AMERICAN GREED 142 51 59
HLN Dr. Drew ON CALL 636 208 369

Net 9PM P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FNC Hannity 2,535 368 793
CNN Piers Morgan Tonight 543 87 199
MSNBC Rachel Maddow Show 956 254 478
CNBC AMERICAN GREED 142 51 59
HLN Dr. Drew ON CALL 636 208 369

Thank you for proving me right:)

Forum List

Back