Question of hell

All those quotes from Ezekiel are great and all but the problem is that God was talking to the Israelites at the time through Ezekiel.

There are lots of people who are great people who will never get to read those words. That's why God judges people individually regardless of their church affiliations.

I think that God Judges Us Individually because that is how He made Us. Conscience see's past Language and Culture, and outside Influence. Think Holy Spirit.

I couldn't agree more. To me it's the only logical explanation.

heb. 9:27 it is appointed men to die once and then the judgement. matt.7:23 depart from me i never knew you. sounds like indivisual judgement.

All those quotes from Ezekiel are great and all but the problem is that God was talking to the Israelites at the time through Ezekiel.

There are lots of people who are great people who will never get to read those words. That's why God judges people individually regardless of their church affiliations.

I think that God Judges Us Individually because that is how He made Us. Conscience see's past Language and Culture, and outside Influence. Think Holy Spirit.

While it is true that God judges us individually, it doesn't change the fact that the standard for going to Heaven is objective, and not based on our personal goodness. We do not earn our way to Heaven by impressing God with how spiffy we are in and of ourselves. Salvation is not commerce, where you pay X price and get Y reward, or a little kid trading good behavior in exchange for an eternal trip to Disneyland. It's a gift, and if you don't accept the gift, it doesn't matter what else you did.

While it is true that God judges us individually, it doesn't change the fact that the standard for going to Heaven is objective, and not based on our personal goodness. We do not earn our way to Heaven by impressing God with how spiffy we are in and of ourselves. Salvation is not commerce, where you pay X price and get Y reward, or a little kid trading good behavior in exchange for an eternal trip to Disneyland. It's a gift, and if you don't accept the gift, it doesn't matter what else you did.

That's right it's a gift that comes after your works. You couldn't get it on your own. But that's another discussion for another forum.

That's right it's a gift that comes after your works. You couldn't get it on your own. But that's another discussion for another forum.

Follow your conscience, You will know to a point, when you are at odds with it, don't lose track. We witness , learn, and grow, the teaching of the spirit will guide you, if you allow it. We are all coming from different places, with different burdens and battles ahead. You know where to place your faith. Let nothing move it.

Cecilie, tru and intense, keep believing in that book written from heresay by men. I hear there's a sequel coming soon?
Amazing though that peeps can run their whole lives and belief systems by a book of fiction.

Cecilie, tru and intense, keep believing in that book written from heresay by men. I hear there's a sequel coming soon?
Amazing though that peeps can run their whole lives and belief systems by a book of fiction.
That is only your perception. Throughout history men and women have had experiences with God, His Holy Spirit and His angels. The Bible is a confirmation that is a written account for those who are His can seek Him, His will and attempt to understand what God has intended for them personally. Hearsay coming from a non Believer is just the same old rhetoric so many have also heard from that spirit within them that comes out of them and denies God.

What drew you here,to this conversation? That is what you need to make peace with John. The Battle is internal first. With or without the Book seek a Justified Peace. Not by my expectation, or anybody else's, Let Conscience lead. Arguing with others is a diversion, you don't need.

Yes John,

What is your motive to but into religious discussions knowing all along you don't intend to contribute?
Are you really just trying to convince us there is no God?
Are you really so juvenile that you just get a kick out of talking sh$&?

My god has given me a purpose in life, to show those afflicted with religion the error of their ways.

My god has given me a purpose in life, to show those afflicted with religion the error of their ways.

My God Teaches Navigation From with in, Any Time You're Ready. One hint though, It's poor Judgement to Blame Him for what We do To Each Other with Free Will. It's Old and Tiring.

True Religion is Personal, in Part. Throwing Stones at Others, because of Belief's, or the words we use when We Pray, end results in "Last Man Standing", Thats Very Lonely and Alone. Why Are You Here? What Do You need?

One question guys: even if I lead a righteous life, can I still go to hell if I want to? Do I need to buy a ticket from a priest or something? Or will your god hear my prayer? Cuz I prayed the other night a few weeks ago, and I'm still broke!:(

All I'm saying bitch is: What if I really don't want to go to heaven? Do I have a choice or do I have to be bad on purpose? Legitimate question to anyone with an IQ higher than a squirrel's, so you don't have to try to answer, it's ok, we understand, name calling is all you got Amanda.

All I'm saying bitch is: What if I really don't want to go to heaven? Do I have a choice or do I have to be bad on purpose? Legitimate question to anyone with an IQ higher than a squirrel's, so you don't have to try to answer, it's ok, we understand, name calling is all you got Amanda.

:lol:

Pretty rich from the guy that calls me a bitch.

Keep in mind, John, you don't have to admit to being a troll for all of us to know the truth. :)

:lol:

Pretty rich from the guy that calls me a bitch.

Keep in mind, John, you don't have to admit to being a troll for all of us to know the truth. :)

At least I got more than JUST name calling :rofl:

You want me, we can all tell.

Forum List

Back