Question of hell

I reckon if there is a god i'll argue the toss with him...or her....
I doubt you'll get that opportunity.

Not necessarily. Ever hear of the story of Jacob who wrestled all night with God Himself?
Sure he wrestled with the angel of the Lord. Jacob neither denied God nor did he accuse God at anytime. At day break Jacob was renamed Israel which means God prevails.

Genesis 32 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)

Sure he wrestled with the angel of the Lord. Jacob neither denied God nor did he accuse God at anytime. At day break Jacob was renamed Israel which means God prevails.

Rod, you must have A LOT of free time on your hands to study such triviality so hard.

Rod, you must have A LOT of free time on your hands to study such triviality so hard.
Does that bother you?

A lot of people believe in a different concept of heaven/hell than their subscribed religion. They just believe the parts they agree with. It seems most people believe that they will be judged according to their actions and hearts; even if their religion might teach them otherwise.

I think this is interesting because it is what makes sense.

Actually Isaiah reads "all our righteous acts are like filthy rags" (isaiah 64:6). None of our deeds or works will get us into Heaven. The often quoted John 3:16 says it all.

Personally, I think that hell sounds like a much cooler place to be then in heaven with all the do-godders. Just think, Hitler, Stalin, Jeffrey Dammer, son of sam, Jimi Hendrix... what a party that would be!!!!

partys get old fast...especialy in eternity...and it sounds like its all guys and homsexuals at yer lame ass party....sounds like hell to me...

Personally, I think that hell sounds like a much cooler place to be then in heaven with all the do-godders. Just think, Hitler, Stalin, Jeffrey Dammer, son of sam, Jimi Hendrix... what a party that would be!!!!

I've narrowed it down. You are either extremely stupid, or extremely evil. Which one is it?

Can you say rock and hard place?

I've narrowed it down. You are either extremely stupid, or extremely evil. Which one is it?

Can you say rock and hard place?

Are you even allowed to call someone stupid? Don't elders wipe your mouth out with urine for blaspheming?
And buddy I wouldn't talk if I were you, you worship a god who makes you wear special undies!!!!!!! Boy are you lucky that god didn't tell jo that you all had to wear the undies on your head!!!:lol:
1 question though: if god really wants everyone to wear special undies, then why weren't we born with them already on?

And anyways, who would you rather party with, Mother Teresa or Jimi Hendrix?

These threads are always the funniest, shall we next determine how many angels can dance on the head of a pin? Maybe Sartre was right, "Hell is other People!"

"Ah, I see; it’s life without a break."

"There’s no more hope - but it’s still before. We haven’t yet begun to suffer."

"Somehow I feel we’ve never been so much alive as now. If we’ve absolutely got to mention this - this state of things, I suggest we call ourselves - wait! - absentees."

"I mean that each of us will act as torturer of the two others."

"When I can’t see myself I begin to wonder if I really and truly exist."

"... how empty it is, a glass in which I’m absent!"

"You are - your life, and nothing else."

"So this is hell. I’d never have believed it. You remember all we were told about the torture-hot pokers. Hell is - other people!"

No Exit - Sartre

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2925864/No-Exit-by-Jean-Paul-Sartre

Last edited:
Are you even allowed to call someone stupid?

Whatever, I do what I want:eusa_angel:

Don't elders wipe your mouth out with urine for blaspheming?

No wiping at all. And I didn't blaspheme.

And buddy I wouldn't talk if I were you, you worship a god who makes you wear special undies!!!!!!!

So?

Boy are you lucky that god didn't tell jo that you all had to wear the undies on your head!!!:lol:

It wouldn't matter.

1 question though: if god really wants everyone to wear special undies, then why weren't we born with them already on?

So you think we should all be naked because we weren't born with clothes? He gave us all freedom to choose whatever we want to wear.

And anyways, who would you rather party with, Mother Teresa or Jimi Hendrix?

Now I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. Depends on the party, plus I don't know either of their personalities really.
Probably mother Theresa. but definitely not Hitler and Stalin as you seem to think would be a hoot.:confused:

These threads are always the funniest, shall we next determine how many angels can dance on the head of a pin? Maybe Sartre was right, "Hell is other People!"

"Somehow I feel we’ve never been so much alive as now. If we’ve absolutely got to mention this - this state of things, I suggest we call ourselves - wait! - absentees."

"So this is hell. I’d never have believed it. You remember all we were told about the torture-hot pokers. Hell is - other people!"

No Exit - Sartre

No Exit by Jean Paul Sartre

I'm not too concerned with Hell. I'm more focused on getting eternal life with my family and friends.

No Exit - Sartre

No Exit by Jean Paul Sartre

I'm not too concerned with Hell. I'm more focused on getting eternal life with my family and friends.

Maybe Focus more on Unconditional Surrender To God, with No Expectation. We have Always been at His Mercy. Trust in that He Purpose in Creating You, and let go to that. What could We Possibly Argue, that is not already Known?

God wants you to go hell. Seems that way... It's some kind of test or something, and when you fail God’s tests, it is ALL YOUR fault that you didn't pass that omnipotent shithead's little tests. God gets a freebie: YOU have free will, He has PREDERTIMINATION. So, sin is All YOUR FAULTY. He still loves you, though he sends your ass to hell. God Loves YOU that fucking much. It doesn’t make a lick of sense, does it? Never stopped the church, or believers. Not one lick.

God wants you to go hell. Seems that way... It's some kind of test or something, and when you fail God’s tests, it is ALL YOUR fault that you didn't pass that omnipotent shithead's little tests. God gets a freebie: YOU have free will, He has PREDERTIMINATION. So, sin is All YOUR FAULTY. He still loves you, though he sends your ass to hell. God Loves YOU that fucking much. It doesn’t make a lick of sense, does it? Never stopped the church, or believers. Not one lick.

It just seems... just seems, mind you... that what ever you are doing, cease and desist. Try doing the opposite. What do you have to loose? Maybe Try going a day doing no harm. See where that gets you. See if the voices calm down a little?

One thing I don't blame God for , is what we do with free will. Just a Thought. Ignore if it offends, that is not the purpose or intent.

Last edited:
Let me add this: God has allowed the death of innocent people since time immemorial. Why? Random meaning chance, maybe? Because, either there isn’t supreme being, or he/she it is a totally cold and emotionless prick, or there isn’t a God, to begin with. Either way, what difference does it make? Why worship a God like that? Why? You can’t prove the son of a bitch exists, so why bother playing these games ? Just live, and do the best you can, and live with your conscience. That is the best ANYONE can do.

Forum List

Back