Question of hell

There is a new movie coming out called, "I hope they sell beer in Hell". See the problem is no one has any money, so that's the torture.

They took the adds down off the Chicago CTA because one of the tag lines was, "A blind girl will never see you coming". People got upset.

Allah is the only way.:clap2:
NO WAIT ! Thou can not entereth the kingDumbeth of heaveneth without giving your life to the baby Jesus !:eusa_angel:
BUT. Even then you MUST be Catholic !:eusa_hand:
ALTHOUGH.
The REAL savior hasn't come back for his " Chosen" yet and you Goy will all be our slaves !:eek:
UNLESS. You are reincarnated as a water buffalo to live in eternal peace with Duh Booty... I mean Budda.:cuckoo:

The human race is nothing but a bunch of brainwashed fucking idiots.:mad:

Last edited:
Allah is the only way.:clap2:
NO WAIT ! Thou can not entereth the kingDumbeth of heaveneth without giving your life to the baby Jesus !:eusa_angel:
BUT. Even then you MUST be Catholic !:eusa_hand:
ALTHOUGH.
The REAL savior hasn't come back for his " Chosen" yet and you Goy will all be our slaves !:eek:
UNLESS. You are reincarnated as a water buffalo to live in eternal peace with Duh Booty... I mean Budda.:cuckoo:

The human race is nothing but a bunch of brainwashed fucking idiots.:mad:

Since you are so much smarter than all the rest of us, why aren't you in power?

Subjecting us brainwashed peons to your will. You could easily brainwash us idiots to serve and worship you. :udaman:

Since you're so smart please tell me how the universe was made.:eusa_doh:

Please tell me, oh smart one:bowdown:, how you are so sure of your beliefs and the rest of humanity is all wrong.

Why are you so ahead of your time?

How old are you?(Hopefully old enough to have seen history unfold from the beginning of the cosmos.)

Please explain away all the evidences that God DOES exist, so that us brainwashed idiots can see the light...Your light...Your brilliance...Your eloquence...:bowdown::udaman:Which has eluded us for so long that we unworthy maggotts can only beg you to impart but a small bit unto us.:eusa_pray:

Sometimes You are such a magnet for Low Life's. :lol::lol::lol:

Lowlifes... or closet admirers consumed with jealousy that I know something they don't?

The responses amuse me. It gives me a chance you use my sarcastic juices.

Forum List

Back