Question Number 3 in MA

Trans people are afflicted with a debilitating mental illness and rather than help them cure this horrific disease the left are encouraging it.

Yeah? So tell us, doctor, what is the recommended treatment for this "mental illness"?
First step is to not take drugs that your biology does not normally produce because you "think" you need it. Second step is to not give in to self mutilation.
Third step is to ignore the left who lie to you about your condition.
Fourth step is to actively engage with the medical community in the Hope's of furthering research into how to fix the neurological disorder you have.

Trans people are afflicted with a debilitating mental illness and rather than help them cure this horrific disease the left are encouraging it.

Yeah? So tell us, doctor, what is the recommended treatment for this "mental illness"?
First step is to not take drugs that your biology does not normally produce because you "think" you need it. Second step is to not give in to self mutilation.
Fourth step is to actively engage with the medical community in the Hope's of furthering research into how to fix the neurological disorder you have.

That is not what actual doctors say though is it? People that have real degrees and specialize in this recommend what? You are a drunk with a prison record, not a psychologist with a degree.

If you have a dick then you belong in the mens room no matter who or what you identify with that day.

If you don't have a dick you belong in the ladies room

Angel-Final-8x10300_1.jpeg

^^Has no dick^^

See how stupid it is to try force compliance?
Yuk.
No matter what anyone says...

I can only think...
Yuk.

That is not what actual doctors say though is it? People that have real degrees and specialize in this recommend what? You are a drunk with a prison record, not a psychologist with a degree.

Most shrinks just parrot theoretical axioms out of a book. Anyone with a couple of brain cells could do as much.

You are a drunk with a prison record,

Is this what you are reduced to? Your "feelings" about me have nothing to do with the subject matter.

Try again

I'm simply pointing out that you aren't a psychologist. Your opinion on the treatment of trans people is uninformed.
I think my thoughts on the matter make more sense than ANY I have ever seen on here. Coddling someone's illness as "normal" or "acceptable" is beyond sad. You relegate that person to thinking that there is no hope and that they just have to accept their illness. What other physical or mental condition do we do that with?

Is this what you are reduced to? Your "feelings" about me have nothing to do with the subject matter.

Try again

I'm simply pointing out that you aren't a psychologist. Your opinion on the treatment of trans people is uninformed.
I think my thoughts on the matter make more sense than ANY I have ever seen on here. Coddling someone's illness as "normal" or "acceptable" is beyond sad. You relegate that person to thinking that there is no hope and that they just have to accept their illness. What other physical or mental condition do we do that with?

And that, too, is your uninformed opinion.

Try again

And that, too, is your uninformed opinion.
Perhaps but it remains my opinion nonetheless

Basically should Trans people be allowed to use bathrooms/locker rooms with the gender they identify with vs. biological gender. I am voting "NO" but it will likely pass in my Leftists state. What is sad is that even if you are a convicted sex offender you will be allowed to use the bathroom and or locker room you identify with. WTF?!?!?

This is pure craziness to me from the Leftists. Disney movies are offensive to a 5-year old girl but seeing a biological male in the bathrooms and or locker room is not?

Am I going crazy here?

Thoughts?

Is there anything against the law for them to go in there now??
Yep. That's the way it should be. Freaks with dicks should not be allowed to shower with little girls.

Forum List

Back