Democrats: “Cut military spending”, “raise taxes”...no mention of cutting illegals off...why?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
How can Democrats expect to be taken seriously when it comes to redirecting funds?
Homeless Vets dying in our streets, a middle class that can’t save a dime, shitty unaffordable healthcare, ridiculous wait times for care, American kids can’t afford college, rents so high Americans are priced out of communities, crumbling infrastructure, $21 trillion dollar debt....Democrats beg to steal more from the wealthy, raise taxes on American businesses and the middle class yet they never, ever, ever mention cutting the illegals off, shutting down our border and deporting those here now as a solution to American struggles.
I get it, the DNC is super motivated to continue recruiting illegals to swell the constituency but how/why has so many Americans embraced the party’s ideals?

Last edited:
How can Democrats expect to be taken seriously when it comes to redirecting funds?
Homeless Vets dying in our streets, a middle class that can’t save a dime, shitty unaffordable healthcare, ridiculous wait times for care, American kids can’t afford college, rents so high Americans are priced out of communities, crumbling infrastructure, $21 trillion dollar debt....Democrats beg to steal more from the wealthy, raise taxes on American businesses and the middle class yet they never, ever, ever mention cutting the illegals off, shutting down our border and deporting those here now as a solution to American struggles.
I get it, the DNC is super motivated to continue recruiting illegals to swell the constituency but how/why has so many Americans embraced the party’s ideals?
Democrats want to turn this country into an exact copy of Mexico. Where you have the ultra wealthy ruling elite, and everyone else is below poverty level.

Building their base...

It’s just plain bizarre logic....this blood sucking, taxpayer robbing underworld leech that everybody knows exists can’t be acknowledge by Democratic voters. Mind blowing.

Why don't the democrats put out a public service announcement that the IRS accepts donations??

It seems to me that the democrats raise alot of cash to support their canidates , why don't they support raising cash for the IRS ?

Yeap...cut the defense spending billions of dollars wasted on the military....too many useless bases, toys and weapons that are rusting.

Homeless Vets dying in our streets, a middle class that can’t save a dime, shitty unaffordable healthcare, ridiculous wait times for care, American kids can’t afford college, rents so high Americans are priced out nof communities, crumbling infrastructure, $21 trillion dollar debt....Democrats beg to steal more from the wealthy, raise taxes on American businesses and the middle class yet they never, ever, ever mention cutting the illegals off, shutting down our border and deporting those here now as a solution to American struggles.
Yeap...cut the defense spending billions of dollars wasted on the military....too many useless bases, toys and weapons that are rusting.

Luckily for us REAL Americans, you have no say in the matter.

How do Democrats 'CUT OFF' illegals?

Democrats are for / ensure open borders.

Democrats violate laws and protect federal law breakers to provide Sanctuary Cities

Democrats have aided / facilirated the invasion of MS13

Democrats have protected illegals, violent illegals, human traffickers, etc...

Democrats have allowed illegal criminals and terrorists in the country to murder and prey upon illegals while refusing to protect Americans and pass laws to Protect Americans (Kate's Law)

Democrats have bypassed Congress and violated the Constitution and law to impose their illegal edicts (lime Obama's Dream Act)

Democrats have defended / protected / attempted to explain away illegals' crimes...

Democrats have repeatedly registered illegals to vote...

Democrats under Obama actually used tax dollars to send a team to Mexico to teach illegals how to register for US tax payer-funded Social Program benefits once they illegally get into the US...

Democrats have treated illegals 'better' than they have American citizens...

Homeless Vets dying in our streets, a middle class that can’t save a dime, shitty unaffordable healthcare, ridiculous wait times for care, American kids can’t afford college, rents so high Americans are priced out nof communities, crumbling infrastructure, $21 trillion dollar debt....Democrats beg to steal more from the wealthy, raise taxes on American businesses and the middle class yet they never, ever, ever mention cutting the illegals off, shutting down our border and deporting those here now as a solution to American struggles.

Yes I do because I'm an American who can vote lol...real american ? Cherokee ?

they LOVE illegals
they go bat crazy when you mention :
''wall''
deport
ICE
illegal
voter ID
they call you RACIST if you want to keep illegals out [ how they come to that conclusion is incomprehensible ]

And you are against high paying Union blue collar jobs .why???

Yes I do because I'm an American who can vote lol...real american ? Cherokee ?

Haha...sure you are.
“America” was founded in 1776 by the British.
If you’re gonna lie about your status you may want to know some American history Raggy.

You guys do know illegals can't get federal benefits right?

$76 billion is spent on healthcare and education alone...each and every year. You know this...right?
Link.

Real link, nothing from Infowars or breightbart and shit.

Played the fuck out...you’ve seen the numbers a thousand times before and it hasn’t changed your warped mind.
Why waste time on formalities. You wacks have some weird filter set to the on position that issues Wetbacks a free pass to fuck Americans over....WEIRD!

Forum List

Back