Two Questions that non-LGBT-Q Supporters of Trans Rights Must Answer to be Credible

Oh, most assuredly it's more than that. It's a:

Competitive tool. People use it to measure their ability to place projectiles onto a specific location from a distance.
Collector's item: People enjoy collecting them as art, as many are intricately carved and have historical value.
Tool for ridding an area of predators that destroy livestock.
Enjoyable hobby item. People use it to relieve stress and for simple enjoyment at the range.

It is far more than a paper weight. In fact, the VAST majority of firearms are never discharged with the intent of harming another person.
Then issue permits for collectors, farmers, or competitive shooters and everyone else can't get one.

Then issue permits for collectors, farmers, or competitive shooters and everyone else can't get one.
And any other use for which anyone wants to have a gun short of committing murder. Self-defense would be a legit use.

And any other use for which anyone wants to have a gun short of committing murder. Self-defense would be a legit use.
A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

Only 200 homicides by civilians with guns are ruled as "justified".

No, having a gun for "Self-Defense" is not a legit use, because it almost never happens.

A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

Only 200 homicides by civilians with guns are ruled as "justified".

No, having a gun for "Self-Defense" is not a legit use, because it almost never happens.
Your numbers are false, as you have been shown many, many times. Very often, all that's necessary to stop an assault is to show you have a weapon, it need not be fired. You know this, yet you continue acting as if the only time a gun is used defensively is if someone gets killed. So, yes, self defense is a very legit reason to have a gun.

1) How far along in the transition does a bio-male have to be for us to have to accept that they are a woman or girl? Do they have to dress like a woman? All the time, or can they just change into a girl's swimsuit for the meet, and otherwise avoid feminine cothes or makeup? Does it not even matter because "girls clothes" and "boys clothes" are just social constructs anyway?
Why must we accept you as you are if you can't accept other people for what they are?

My question all along is, when a tranny becomes emotionally needy, who or what (the fuck) will be the object of their affection or desire?

I have a 15-year-old trans-boy in my family. She apparently has taken puberty blockers and male hormones, but with whom or what would she couple? No actual girl would want to have anything to do with her (sexually), nor would any boy.

Can anyone answer this question? Trannies are necessarily and inevitably going to end up alone and depressed.
My youngest is a 21 year old transwoman and found someone to live with..

There are two questions that should be required before you even discuss how you think that transgender people should have all rights and privileges enjoyed by cisgender people of the gender they are transitioning to.

For this thread, I'll talk about transwomen who want to be able to use which ever bathroom, changing room, or locker room they choose. Specifically, biological men who identify as women and expect others to affirm that by saying nothing when they go into private women's spaces.

If you support that, your two questions are:

1) How far along in the transition does a bio-male have to be for us to have to accept that they are a woman or girl? Do they have to dress like a woman? All the time, or can they just change into a girl's swimsuit for the meet, and otherwise avoid feminine cothes or makeup? Does it not even matter because "girls clothes" and "boys clothes" are just social constructs anyway?

I'm chubby, bearded, balding, and wear men's clothes. If I were to walk into a women's bathroom or locker room, and there are people around who notice me walking in, should they say anything, either to me or to management? Or should they assume that by walking into the women's room, I indicate that I am a transwoman and mind their own business? If they ask and I tell them I'm trans, should that be the end of the discussion?

If that is not enough, then where do you draw the line?

2) Would you have sex with a pro-op transwoman? Assume that - other than having a penis - she is attractive enough for you to be interested if the opportunity was there. If you're married or otherwise committed, you can still answer the question as a hypothetical. I'm happily married also, but we won't go to heck or have to sleep on the couch if we speculate about whether we'd have sex with the St Pauli Girl vs. the Bud Lite Girl.

These questions are key to your being sincere abut supporting transwomen and girls "rights" to female private spaces. If you would not have sex with a pre-op trans because the penis would make you so uncomfortable that you could not enjoy sex, then you have no business at all ridiculing and mocking a fourteen year old girl who would be uncomfortable in a locker room with a girl or woman with a penis.
while the distinction between "mens" and "womens" clothes is entirely a social construct, as demonstrated by any picture of the founders,

i'm not sure adams would be allowed in liberty hall without his wig and pantyhose.

in other words they had a dress code. if the uniform of the day is whites, don't wear blue unless you want to hear about it all day.

don't these kids wear uniforms to school?

while the distinction between "mens" and "womens" clothes is entirely a social construct, as demonstrated by any picture of the founders,

i'm not sure adams would be allowed in liberty hall without his wig and pantyhose.

in other words they had a dress code. if the uniform of the day is whites, don't wear blue unless you want to hear about it all day.

don't these kids wear uniforms to school?
Amazing!

You didn’t answer a single question but you succeeded in wasting my time.

Were you ever a Democrat witness at a congressional hearing?

Forum List

Back