Two Questions that non-LGBT-Q Supporters of Trans Rights Must Answer to be Credible

Dodging the point as usual.

Trannies passable enough that a genital check would be needed are not the problem. They've been using the ladies room probably since the day after they hung the first "Ladies" sign.
So your okay with trans people as long as you don't know they are trans? THis sounds more and more like this is your hangup.
It's when obvious males like "Lia" Thomas want to walk in the girls room with 9 year old females and expect the little girs to "affirm their gender" or be punished for bigotry that it's a problem.
Anyone who is letting a 9 year old wander around without superstition should be more worried about Dingos than trannies.
The point - as you know- is that if 6 year old girls are supposed to be comfortable peeing in a bathroom with one or more lightly disguised men because they can lock the stall door then lightly disguised men will be even more comfortable peeing in their own bathrooms with the stalls.

What logical objection could there be to that?

Again, all of this sounds like your hangup, not theirs.

So your okay with trans people as long as you don't know they are trans? THis sounds more and more like this is your hangup.

Anyone who is letting a 9 year old wander around without superstition should be more worried about Dingos than trannies.

Again, all of this sounds like your hangup, not theirs.
OK, Joe. You say You honestly don't get why it's a problem for a trannie with a three day beard to walk into a girls bathroom where female children are inside of stalls, but you see a problem if the same scruffy t-girls have to use the stall in the men's room, who am I to doubt your claim of ignorance?

You have one horrible incident? That's it. Keep digging.

And compare your one incident to the thousands of hetero assaults on children in bathrooms over the years.

You have one horrible incident? That's it. Keep digging.

And compare your one incident to the thousands of hetero assaults on children in bathrooms over the years.
Google it, but you either don’t want the answer, or too damn stupid to know how to use a search engine. My results came up with a number much greater than one.

But you said that the number was zero. You lost. But that’s what losers do afterall.

OK, Joe. You say You honestly don't get why it's a problem for a trannie with a three day beard to walk into a girls bathroom where female children are inside of stalls, but you see a problem if the same scruffy t-girls have to use the stall in the men's room, who am I to doubt your claim of ignorance?

No one has to use the public restroom, but if they do, it's on them.

Again, your hangups aren't their problem.

If fine with trans rights because it gets the religious assholes in a tizzy.

Google it, but you either don’t want the answer, or too damn stupid to know how to use a search engine. My results came up with a number much greater than one. But you said that the number was zero. You lost. But that’s what losers do afterall.
You have failed the burden of proof. I found one. You lost. That's what losers do, like you.

Then trannies certainly don't have to use the ladies room.

And if they choose not to, I'm fine with that. But they should have the option if that's what they are comfortable with.

IOW, you're a a troll.

Got it.
No, just sick and tired of dumb white people letting the rich screw all of us because of these fake moral panics.

And if they choose not to, I'm fine with that. But they should have the option if that's what they are comfortable with.
No, women should have the female-only bathroom option, if that's what they are comfortable with. Remember, nobody "has to" go to the bathroom, so the trannies can either be comfortable using the mens room with those very safe and secure stalls, or they can just wait.

Or they can pee outside against a tree, one of the bennies of being a dude. Why deny them that?
No, just sick and tired of dumb white people letting the rich screw all of us because of these fake moral panics.
Cry harder, I'm making Democrat tears Jello shots.

No, women should have the female-only bathroom option, if that's what they are comfortable with. Remember, nobody "has to" go to the bathroom, so the trannies can either be comfortable using the mens room with those very safe and secure stalls, or they can just wait.

Or they can pee outside against a tree, one of the bennies of being a dude. Why deny them that?

Or they can pee in the bathroom of their choice and gender identity. Seems pretty simple to me.

This whole craziness about bathrooms to me is a bit silly. Gender-specific bathrooms is actually a pretty recent innovation.

The first regulation requiring separate toilet facilities for men and women was passed in 1887, when Massachusetts required the establishment of separate privies in businesses. “Wherever male and female persons are employed in the same factory or workshop, a significant number of separate and distinct water-closets, earth-closets, or privies shall be provided for the use of each sex and should be plainly designated,” the law reads. In the next line, mixed use of such facilities is prohibited. Over the course of the next three decades, nearly every state passed its own version of that law.

Social norms of the period dictated that the home was a woman’s place. Even as women entered the workplace, often in the new factories that were being built at the time, there was a reluctance to integrate them fully into public life. Women, policymakers argued, were inherently weaker and still in need of protection from the harsh realities of the public sphere. Thus, separate facilities were introduced in nearly every aspect of society: women’s reading rooms were incorporated into public libraries; separate train cars were established for women, keeping them in the back to protect them in the event of a crash; and, with the advent of indoor bathrooms that were then in the process of replacing single-person outhouses, separate loos soon followed. The suggested layouts of restrooms, says Kogan, were designed to mimic the comforts of home—think curtains and chaise lounges.

Cry harder, I'm making Democrat tears Jello shots.
The problem is you guys keep fucking yourselves. I am always amused when I drive through an impoverished town of white people that has seen better days, with all the Trump Flags flying. It's like you people can't help being stupid.

"Hey, all our jobs went to China, but we are going to get upset about who is peeing where!"

Forum List

Back