Conservative Talking Points

It was an attempted insurrection. It failed. Miserably. Much like the blob himself.

The 2020 election wasn’t rigged. Otherwise Democrats would have gained seats in the House and won the Senate outright.

Masks do work. Please tell the doctor not to wear a mask for your next lobotomy and see if she obliges.

I forgot all of the other talking points you vomited in the OP but conservative pablum is all incorrect (mostly).

The hospital administrator thinks surgical masks mitigate for airborne respiratory viruses.

Ain't that a kick in the teeth?

It was an attempted insurrection. It failed. Miserably. Much like the blob himself.

The 2020 election wasn’t rigged. Otherwise Democrats would have gained seats in the House and won the Senate outright.

Masks do work. Please tell the doctor not to wear a mask for your next lobotomy and see if she obliges.

I forgot all of the other talking points you vomited in the OP but conservative pablum is all incorrect (mostly).

Hey Corny, this video put out by the US Dept of Labor says surgical masks do not mitigate for airborne respiratory viruses. Is your hospital out of compliance or what? Do you tell your dopey doctors their masks will "keep them safe" or what?

The guy with the Viking hat? Lol
It was rigged. Media stated the laptop story was Russian disinformation. Debates that took place didnt discuss the laptop in detail.
Mail in ballots were sent in at ridiculous rates and not verified.
My doctor never wears a mask. Surgeons do so they don’t sneeze into an open wound.
I forgot all of the other talking points you vomited in the OP but conservative pablum is all incorrect (mostly)
You forgot because you’re old. 🤷‍♂️

I have noticed a trend that when one brings up:

Crime in Liberal led cities like San Fran, LA, NYC, Chicago, Portland, Baltimore, St. Louis, Minneapolis, to where businesses are leaving and police feel helpless.

Hunter Biden laptop was real and damaging.

CDC was wrong. Masks don’t work. Vaccines don’t stop the spread. Natural immunity is real. We have learned to live with the virus (Trump said we would have to). Ivermectin does work to slow the symptoms.

Our Border is a disaster. Liberal mayors like Adams and Healy are crying for help.

Electric Cars are pricey and Ford will lose $4bn in manufacturing them as they have to convert the plant and most of the parts come from China. Joe Biden and his war on fossil fuels is the cause and the strike won’t end well. Electric cars build need fewer workers.

Inflation is out of control due to high energy costs. Liberal policies are the cause.

Men who identify as women are still men and should not compete against biological women in competitive physical sports or use their locker rooms. Lia Thomas example is just an awful abuse of women.

When one brings up these FACTS the leftists on this board dismiss them as “conservative talking points”. When in fact these are actual truths. Why are those on the Left so dishonest?
Per David Horowitz,,,,,,WHAT LIE WOULD YOU NOT TELL IF YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD LEAD TO A UTOPIA ??? Thats the problem, Liberals having grown up in Safe, clean areas with secure jobs are out of touch with reality and this is what leads them to hair brained Utopian ideas.

I have noticed a trend that when one brings up:

Crime in Liberal led cities like San Fran, LA, NYC, Chicago, Portland, Baltimore, St. Louis, Minneapolis, to where businesses are leaving and police feel helpless.

Hunter Biden laptop was real and damaging.

CDC was wrong. Masks don’t work. Vaccines don’t stop the spread. Natural immunity is real. We have learned to live with the virus (Trump said we would have to). Ivermectin does work to slow the symptoms.

Our Border is a disaster. Liberal mayors like Adams and Healy are crying for help.

Electric Cars are pricey and Ford will lose $4bn in manufacturing them as they have to convert the plant and most of the parts come from China. Joe Biden and his war on fossil fuels is the cause and the strike won’t end well. Electric cars build need fewer workers.

Inflation is out of control due to high energy costs. Liberal policies are the cause.

Men who identify as women are still men and should not compete against biological women in competitive physical sports or use their locker rooms. Lia Thomas example is just an awful abuse of women.

When one brings up these FACTS the leftists on this board dismiss them as “conservative talking points”. When in fact these are actual truths. Why are those on the Left so dishonest?

Leftism itself is a lie. Therefore, leftists must lie to themselves .

Wrong, masks work to some extent, but aren't the cure all.
Vaccines, wow, we have plenty of vaccines you deem reliable, but why NOT the Trump Vaccine? Thanks Donald, another Yuge fuckup with your warp speed.

Ivermectin, <<<<this works but vaccines and masks don't.
Yup, those are the "Talking Points"
Mostly because they aren't facts.

But also because its fun to watch you guy freak out over it.
They nailed the RWI talking points.

Fuck I HATE the RWI.

When one brings up these FACTS the leftists on this board dismiss them as “conservative talking points”.
This is not dismissed.
I've said it many times, men, I don't care how they "Identify" should NEVER be allowed to compete with women in Sports.

So tell me thanks.

Wrong, masks work to some extent, but aren't the cure all.
So wearing a mask while driving alone in the car means you’re dumb. Correct?
Vaccines, wow, we have plenty of vaccines you deem reliable, but why NOT the Trump Vaccine? Thanks Donald, another Yuge fuckup with your warp speed.
COVID 19 vaccine is the topic not all vaccines.
Ivermectin, <<<<this works but vaccines and masks don't.
Yup, those are the "Talking Points"
CDCs words. Not mine.
They nailed the RWI talking points.

Fuck I HATE the RWI.
I hate You. 🤷‍♂️

You’re the epitome of loser

This is not dismissed.
I've said it many times, men, I don't care how they "Identify" should NEVER be allowed to compete with women in Sports.

So tell me thanks.
What have you done about it? Voted for the party that does support it. Empty words from an empty head.

Forum List

Back