Conservative Talking Points

Replace every double ‘e’ with a single ‘a’, and you'll be even more on-target.

That is exactly what Joe Biden and democrats produce everywhere they go with everything they touch--- CRAP.

Then the GOP save for Trump follows a close second behind with nothing but talk, confusion and inaction.

The ONLY thing the GOP are NOT confused about is their singular desire to somehow see a different successful leader of their party emerge other than the one truly successful guy they have--- Trump!

Vaccines, wow, we have plenty of vaccines you deem reliable, but why NOT the Trump Vaccine?

There is a very big difference between genuine, legitimate vaccines, and this dangerous, experimental mRNA shit, most important of which is that genuine vaccine are based on sound, proven science, while this mRNA shit is not.

Then FUCKING move.
I'll support you getting your hatred out of MY Country.

“If we lose freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth.” — Ronald Reagan, 27 October, 1964​

There literally is nowhere else for anyone who values freedom, who values the divine principles upon which this great nation was founded, to go. You degenerate filth on the left wrong are destroying it.

We literally have no choice but to do whatever it takes to defeat you pieces of shit, on every front that we can.

There are plenty of shithole nations in the world, very similar to what your kind are trying to turn this one into. If anyone should leave, it should be your kind; leave this nation to those of us who prefer it the way it was supposed to be.

Last edited:
Trump was correct. The Covid 'threat' has all but disappeared. The Democrats calling it a 'pandemic' was nothing but a lie.
Planned PanDEMic Panic

The cronyvirus was not contagious. It was an immune-deficiency problem, like Lou Gehrig's Disease (which also killed Stephen Hawking). If the Neo-Communist control freaks had been in charge back then, they would have shut down baseball.

Of course, these types explain China's unbelievably low death numbers (6,000) as what can be accomplished in a totalitarian society. But a non-ideological answer would be that the virus has been around for thousands of years; the Chinese acquired genetic immunity the hard way long ago.

Too much? Not at all. They are in school.

Fight for what? They should be allowed to go into Lululemon and not get mugged. Or go to a locker room at a gym and not see a dude there. How is that for starters?
So that ^^^^ actually happened.
That's ^^^^ terrible.
I'm sorry your daughters got mugged at Lululemon and I'm very sad that saw a dude in their locker room.

Are they ok after these events?
Thoughts and Prayers to your daughters.

So that ^^^^ actually happened.
That's ^^^^ terrible.
I'm sorry your daughters got mugged at Lululemon and I'm very sad that saw a dude in their locker room.

Are they ok after these events?
Thoughts and Prayers to your daughters.
How will thoughts and prayers help? Laws and policing help.

Forum List

Back