Why Can't Trans People Just Use The Bathrooms They Were Using A Few Years Ago?

You're an insilt?

But doesn't address your development as a child.

Don't really want to know what you rub your face in.

Tommy, no one on the planet is inferior to you except maybe Joe Biden. I'd put both of you on about a par.
You are coming unstuck on this thread bozo.

So if my pastor marries my wife and I, Im not married in the eyes of God until I go down to the courthouse and the State signs off? Is that your position? Really? I think God might have something to say about that.

I said that marriage biblically and married legally are 2 different things. I can do either without the other or both.
Actually no. We are to abide by civil authority when it lines up with Scripture. So yes, Civil AND religious weddings are inextricably linked.

Actually no. We are to abide by civil authority when it lines up with Scripture. So yes, Civil AND religious weddings are inextricably linked.

Um no they really arent.

Are you saying that if my pastor marries my wife and I and we don't go to the court house to get the state's sign off God doesn't recognize my marriage? Also civil marriages are a relatively new invention. The first recorded civil marriage didnt happen until 1820.

Ok. So if I meet a girl and we decide to get married.

1. We go online and have a private online ceremony. No one else was at the “ceremony” and we don’t tell anyone we did it.

2. We get a license, schedule a time with our pastor/priest have the ceremony, pastor/priest signs the marriage license and it’s turned in to the state with witnesses and all.

3. We get married by a JP license is signed etc etc.

4. We don’t get a license but have our Pastor/Priest marries us in the church. Congregation witnesses union and we love our lives as husband and wife. Nothing is filed with the state.

In which of these scenarios am I biblically married or married in the eyes of God?

I think all the pearl clutching is silly and makes Americans look like a bunch of prudes.

Just have all public restrooms be “co-ed”. I used those in Europe and no one, but no one, gave a crap. No one was molested. No one cared.

Biologically that's 100% not true. The bathroom are sex based not gender based. How could they be we apparently have an infinite number of genders but only 2 types of bathroom.
Original bathrooms were designed as sitting or standing without regard to gender.

Forum List

Back