Zone1 Question for Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, as I was thinking about it, the 3 sentence rule is ridiculous.

I could post numerous threads that start with 1 or 2 sentences that would be good threads.

Examples:

"Who here grows tomatoes? What varieties do you prefer?"

"Why would Trump take classified documents when he left office? Unless it was for nefarious purposes."

"I just watched the A Day game. Alabama is looking good enough to win it all this year."

"What religion does everyone practice or believe in? I am just curious."

"Why are people so upset about same sex marriage? It does not effect your marriage at all."
I think all threads should start with Haiku. That would eliminate 100% of right wing posts. LOL.

I would interpret it as you would need at least 3 components/elements of an op.

So some of the article posted, a link to the article, your input and thoughts to that topic/article, and a conclusion for then others to discuss. And each bit not just a few words.
interpret what?? where is this rule so we can read it??

interpret what?? where is this rule so we can read it??
Read the rules on how to start a thread. What are the components to start a thread.

So analyse it, what does it ask for, what's the criteria. Obvious to the average IQ person and above......oh......I see why the forum is suffering from certain posters.

Actually, as I was thinking about it, the 3 sentence rule is ridiculous.

I could post numerous threads that start with 1 or 2 sentences that would be good threads.

Examples:

"Who here grows tomatoes? What varieties do you prefer?"

"Why would Trump take classified documents when he left office? Unless it was for nefarious purposes."

"I just watched the A Day game. Alabama is looking good enough to win it all this year."

"What religion does everyone practice or believe in? I am just curious."

"Why are people so upset about same sex marriage? It does not effect your marriage at all."
Ban him!!! Ban him.

Read the rules on how to start a thread. What are the components to start a thread.

So analyse it, what does it ask for, what's the criteria. Obvious to the average IQ person and above......oh......I see why the forum is suffering from certain posters.
what I want to know is when did this 3 sentence rule come to be,, for yrs it has been personal content with no mention of length,,

Subjective reasons.
I recall when I first had a thread closed for no personal content and went and read the rule it didnt say 3 sentences, and thats not even getting into the dozens of threads I have seen closed for personal content that never said a word about 3 sentences,,

I have been lied to several times by mods so I dont believe that rule has existed since 2013,,

the moderation on this forum is consistently inconsistent,,

as an example I was told that I couldnt say someone is a pedophile supporter but could say they supported pedophiles,,

does that make sense??

all I ask is for consistency and equal application of the rules,,

I recall when I first had a thread closed for no personal content and went and read the rule it didnt say 3 sentences, and thats not even getting into the dozens of threads I have seen closed for personal content that never said a word about 3 sentences,,

I have been lied to several times by mods so I dont believe that rule has existed since 2013,,

the moderation on this forum is consistently inconsistent,,

as an example I was told that I couldnt say someone is a pedophile supporter but could say they supported pedophiles,,

does that make sense??

all I ask is for consistency and equal application of the rules,,
I've found it consistent.

I've found it consistent.
I havent,,

whats consistent about not being able to say someone is a pedophile supporter but its OK to say they support pedophiles??

my last ban was for telling someone that they should put the gun in their mouth when they were talking about shooting a gun right after they told me to go kill myself??

I got banned for being aggressive but they got a free pass,, thats the opposite of consistent,,

Isn't it a good thing that isn't a rule?
Live on the bright side my friend.

When it comes to life in general it's important to be nice, but in the political world nice guys finish last. Thank God Trump knows that and is not a nice guy when it comes to dealing with the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back