Question for Christians

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Do you believe God can heal anyone/anything?

If so, why are there no miracles of limbs miraculously being replaced/regenerated?

If so, why are there no miracles of limbs miraculously being replaced/regenerated?

We believe that humans are comprised of body, mind, and spirit. In many ways these three work together, but not in every way. Holistic medicine is an example of how bodily health affects the mind--and vice-versa. Add the spirit to this. Healing the mind, or healing the spirit, can affect healing of the body--if mind or spirit are contributors to the ailment. One cannot lose an arm or a leg because mind or spirit are ailing. It therefore follows that healing of the mind or spirit cannot regrow an arm or a leg.

God, being Spirit, works with our spirits.

We believe that humans are comprised of body, mind, and spirit. In many ways these three work together, but not in every way. Holistic medicine is an example of how bodily health affects the mind--and vice-versa. Add the spirit to this. Healing the mind, or healing the spirit, can affect healing of the body--if mind or spirit are contributors to the ailment. One cannot lose an arm or a leg because mind or spirit are ailing. It therefore follows that healing of the mind or spirit cannot regrow an arm or a leg.

God, being Spirit, works with our spirits.

Apologists, they have an excuse for everything.

In 1984 my fiancé and I went to Flagstaff Az to go skiing. We left late at night and arrived at Flagstaff around 4 am. At 6 am, it sounded like lightning had struck the L-Motel, my fiancé told me to get up as the roof had collapsed around us. We hurried out of the room as the fire trucks and ambulances started arriving. We were taken to the local hospital where I had several scratches one upon my knee, waist and shoulder but no other injuries and my fiancé was without any. We were allowed to leave after about 2 hours of observation. While leaving the ER, we saw the man and his pregnant wife who were still being attended to with 3rd degree burns. We found out that the night we got in, the 2 had turned off the pilot light to their furnace and was going to suicide by asphyxiation, but in the morning at 6 am, the wife decided to light up a cigarette, causing the room full of natural gas to explode. We went back to the hotel and found that the TV had been blow to the foot of the bed, the furniture had been blow over the bed and under it. It was a miracle that the 2 of us didn't get killed from all the debris that was thrown to the other side of the room. It was like a hand had been placed upon me, the moment the other room blew up. I know there is a God and that he has great things for me to do, and I have been doing them since.....

Later on that day we went skiing as that was the reason why were there in the first place...

the_hand_of_god_by_thedookie.jpg

In 1984 my fiancé and I went to Flagstaff Az to go skiing. We left late at night and arrived at Flagstaff around 4 am. At 6 am, it sounded like lightning had struck the L-Motel, my fiancé told me to get up as the roof had collapsed around us. We hurried out of the room as the fire trucks and ambulances started arriving. We were taken to the local hospital where I had several scratches one upon my knee, waist and shoulder but no other injuries and my fiancé was without any. We were allowed to leave after about 2 hours of observation. While leaving the ER, we saw the man and his pregnant wife who were still being attended to with 3rd degree burns. We found out that the night we got in, the 2 had turned off the pilot light to their furnace and was going to suicide by asphyxiation, but in the morning at 6 am, the wife decided to light up a cigarette, causing the room full of natural gas to explode. We went back to the hotel and found that the TV had been blow to the foot of the bed, the furniture had been blow over the bed and under it. It was a miracle that the 2 of us didn't get killed from all the debris that was thrown to the other side of the room. It was like a hand had been placed upon me, the moment the other room blew up. I know there is a God and that he has great things for me to do, and I have been doing them since.....

Later on that day we went skiing as that was the reason why were there in the first place...

Because you and your finance were sooooo special.

What a beautiful story. Thank you.

Imagine the recklessness and prerogative with which we would behave if we could recover so easily.

Pain and suffering might just be a good way to temper us.

Maybe if you didn't have your head shoved way up Uranus, you could be special too....But alas, you are just a typical liberal victim, who worships Lucifer and his ideology.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Imagine the recklessness and prerogative with which we would behave if we could recover so easily.

It doesn't seem to temper us very much...pain and suffering caused by humans against other humans, IS the human condition. Jesus did his best to persuade us to stop this madness, but few have listened.

Maybe God just said forget about it.

Maybe if you didn't have your head shoved way up Uranus, you could be special too....But alas, you are just a typical liberal victim, who worships Lucifer and his ideology.

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
View attachment 162931

Nice picture, not. I am use to pictures such as this on this site. You Godly special people do it all the time. You are so special God saved you. How many died in the fire and explosion?

It doesn't seem to temper us very much...pain and suffering caused by humans against other humans, IS the human condition. Jesus did his best to persuade us to stop this madness, but few have listened.

Maybe God just said forget about it.
Nonetheless, pain and loss do temper us. How much more reckless might we be if we could regenerate body parts.

Last edited:

If the divine consciousness worked in such a way that reality was found best for the growth of consciousness for that individual or those that person touches that someone should find themselves without a limb, why should it be that the will of an individual human should then be noted and carried out counter to the original plan? Though I suppose different timelines are possible, what would make such an individual so "divinely" special and deserving to have such a miracle happen to them in particular and what would be just cause for such an event?

Wouldn't that defeat the original purpose of having the limb lost in the first place? If that is part of the holographic matrix of consciousness growth, isn't the very act of such a question a blasphemer against the natural order of the universe?

The individual points of consciousnesses of singular humans are like subroutines, they cannot possibly know the implications of trillions of events nor the implications on the consciousnesses, nor the lessons on the lives we lead.

Do yourself a favor, do not even pretend to think you have the omnipotence of the master consciousness.

View attachment 162931

Nice picture, not. I am use to pictures such as this on this site. You Godly special people do it all the time. You are so special God saved you. How many died in the fire and explosion?

CAUTION: GRAPHIC IMAGE BELOW

No one died, but as punishment for attempting suicide, the transient man and his pregnant wife, had 3rd degree burns.. Bet those two wont try that shit again....

e947416b5dedceb904a442a41150d69a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
RE: Religion and Ethics | Question for Christians
※→ Bonzi, et al,

I believe that the practical evaluation or judgment of the question must first begin with the understand that:

• To the degree of confidence which might be place on the answer must be based on the strength of the logic.

• That the question of knowledge, to a belief upon which a proposition is based, is a separate issue.

• The existence of a Supreme Being nd powers are a separate issue.
Bonzi said:

(ANALYSIS)

The question presupposes that there is a causal connection between the powers of a Supreme Being (healing) --- and → the recorded observation of the use of this power.

Set One ---
« IF the belief is that the Supreme Being has the power (miraculous healing)...
« THEN there would be a recorded use of the power.​
Set Two ---
« IF the belief is that the Supreme Being does not have the power (miraculous healing)...
« THEN that would be substantiated by NO recorded use of the power.​

Clearly, Set One is invalid (the truth of the premises does NOT logically guarantee the truth of the conclusion). It stands that the "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" is a basis of a practical evaluation or judgment.

Set Two can only be true IF no other entity has the power of "miraculous healing."

(CONCLUSION)

IF the characteristics of the Supreme Being includes being "all powerful" (omnipotent); THEN the Supreme Being must have, at its command, all manner of healing powers.

IF the characteristics of the Supreme Being includes being "all powerful" (omnipotent); THEN it is not reasonable to assume that the Supreme Being can be evaluated on the basis of observation or course of action.

Most Respectfully,
R

Yes I believe with God anything is possible. As to why limbs are not regenerated I cannot answer that question other than surely there is a purpose and a reason if the carnal body does not regenerate loss limbs. I can say we are not to worship the carnal body but we are suppose to maintain it properly and I must admit I have done a lousy job of that over the years as I concentrated more on surviving, taking care of my children and paying bills. There are written accounts of limb generation in testimonies written over the years about miracles that were witnessed. I'll try to recall the names and where those events occurred. (I'm thinking Schumbach was the name of that pastor who gave the testimony)

Perhaps humans just have not been given an answer as to how that can be done yet. It has just been discovered recently that teeth can actually regenerate themselves. I started experimenting a little with that with diet changes and light as I knew some enamel had restored its self on a damaged tooth under the gums. That tooth damage was from 15 yrs ago where a dentist left debris under a filling that caused problems. After seeing this on xrays while at the dentist a few years back is when I knew that tooth had generated its self. The hygienist and both I saw where the tooth did this. She said, 'that is odd'. Now I have teeth that are regenerating themselves that had broken off while I was very sick a few years back (it is a slow process). I also have fillings have been pushed out by new tooth growth too. The human body is amazing as it is continually replacing and making new cells daily.

View attachment 162931

No one died, but as punishment for attempting suicide, the transient man and his pregnant wife, had 3rd degree burns.. Bet those two wont try that shit again....

e947416b5dedceb904a442a41150d69a.jpg

So they are special as well. They got third degree burns from being closer to the fire, you and your fiancée felt the blast. God saved them.

Forum List

Back