Putin admits directing aid to Trump campaign!

REPORTER: Did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PUTIN: Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S. Russia relationship back to normal.

Transcript: Trump And Putin's Joint Press Conference

Did you hear that Trump-tools? Thats means your retard theories about how Russia was favoring CLintont and was behind dossier are totally bust.

So, now you trust the KGB?
Why not? You and your ilk do.

How can you be so stupid, and not be dead because you forgot to breath?
That's a simple answer. I'm not. Look to yourself if it's stupidity you seek.

Mmm,no, you said something so stupid, that there is not doubt about it.

Are you on an artificial ventilator perhaps? That would explain everything.
What did I say that's stupid? You and yours have been trusting the word of the Russians over our law enforcement since day one.

Geezus, you idiots just don't know when to quit.

It was in Putin's direct interest to deny favoring or helping Trump - there was only one reason to admit this...IT'S BLATANTLY TRUE, especially in Russia where Clinton was elevated to public enemy #1 spot during elections by state media.

Oh, you don't think that he might have an interest in helping you guys weaken the President of the United States with your hysteria?

Here's a hint: What do you think happens if you get your way and impeach?

Us weaken Trump?

NO. Trump is weakening Trump by giving Putin public blowjobs instead of holding him accountable.

No, he's not. By blowing off you pinheads, he looks strong. He wants to avoid needless conflict with a potentially dangerous foe.

No one who is not an asshole, will see that as weakness.

Needless conflict?????

How about this for a conflict - running an illegal interference campaign in America, possibly changing outcome of an election, then refusing to admit or appologize for it when busted.

Trump does not look strong when he promotes Putin's empty denials over American Inteligence conclusions. He is a weak Putin's bitch - no doubt about it.

First of all add, "possibly" before "running" and yes, it's peanuts.

A few leaks about HIllary being a complete corrupt bitch did not change the election, everyone already knew that.

A couple of extra trolls?

gty_480064128_74375466.jpg

YOu calling him a "bitch", doesn't make it so.

When he utterly ignores you, and does what he wants, he makes you look weak and himself strong.

Deal with it.

REPORTER: Did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PUTIN: Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S. Russia relationship back to normal.

Did you hear that Trump-tools? Thats means your retard theories about how Russia was favoring Clinton and was behind dossier are totally bust.
Russia ran a counter-intelligence OP on the US to cause division in the US. He knows showing any sign of support for Trump only fuels the hate / conspiracy theorists of the easily-manipulated nut jobs on the Left.

Fucktard, he just DIRECTLY ADMITED SUPPORTING TRUMP.

You seriously need your head checked out - could be early stage dimentia.

Did you hear that Trump-tools? Thats means your retard theories about how Russia was favoring CLintont and was behind dossier are totally bust.

It was in Putin's direct interest to deny favoring or helping Trump - there was only one reason to admit this...IT'S BLATANTLY TRUE, especially in Russia where Clinton was elevated to public enemy #1 spot during elections by state media.

If true, then it is a rare situation where Putin and I agreed. Even he realizes that plunging the United States into chaos would negatively affect the bottom line, and chaos is what we would have had Clinton won.

The Democrats are a far more malevolent enemy to the United States than is Russia at this time.

...Clinton was the chaos candidate this election?

jiFfM.jpg

You can make this idiocy up.

Clinton was the drunken, stumbling godammit-its-my-turn Democrat candidate in 2016. She was considered a shoo-in by those who were defeated. Had she been elected, the Americans would have gone to arms.

Just an observation.

What did I say that's stupid? You and yours have been trusting the word of the Russians over our law enforcement since day one.

Yeah, you just did it again. YOur understanding of us and what we have said, is about what you would expect from a patient with only a brain stem.

If true, then it is a rare situation where Putin and I agreed. Even he realizes that plunging the United States into chaos would negatively affect the bottom line, and chaos is what we would have had Clinton won.

The Democrats are a far more malevolent enemy to the United States than is Russia at this time.

jiFfM.jpg

Clinton was the drunken, stumbling godammit-its-my-turn Democrat candidate in 2016. She was considered a shoo-in by those who were defeated. Had she been elected, the Americans would have gone to arms.

Just an observation.

Keep opening your idiot mouth.The laughs never end.

Clinton was as plain-vanila status-quo as it gets.

jiFfM.jpg

Just an observation.

Do you think she will live to the end of Trump's second term? SHe looks like hell.

jiFfM.jpg

Just an observation.

I'm laughing too, since I won. :auiqs.jpg:

jiFfM.jpg

Just an observation.

Do you think she will live to the end of Trump's second term? SHe looks like hell.

Who gives a shit? None of this is about Clinton and her health.

Seems like Clinton is a special paradise your mind wanders off to when carrying water for Trump gets messy.

We’ve got it good in the USA
Here the loser of an election gets to wine and interfere endlessly
There they get kiled

Libbies have this feeling that Cold War relations with Russia is a good thing and getting along is Treason. Just more pot stirring junk.

Yeah, you just did it again. YOur understanding of us and what we have said, is about what you would expect from a patient with only a brain stem.
Dude, denying it and calling me names can't change facts.

jiFfM.jpg

Just an observation.

She was the alternative to Trump. To judge him, you have to consider the alternative.

ANd she was utter shit.

Did you hear that Trump-tools? Thats means your retard theories about how Russia was favoring Clinton and was behind dossier are totally bust.
Russia ran a counter-intelligence OP on the US to cause division in the US. He knows showing any sign of support for Trump only fuels the hate / conspiracy theorists of the easily-manipulated nut jobs on the Left.

Fucktard, he just DIRECTLY ADMITED SUPPORTING TRUMP.

You seriously need your head checked out - could be early stage dimentia.
You DO know that having a personal preference for one person over another is NOT a crime and NOT evidence of a crime, right, triggered snowflake?

No wonder it has taken 3 years so far - you are so emotionally unbalanced by gate that you have no idea what actual 'evidence' / 'crime' is.

:p

jiFfM.jpg

Just an observation.

She was the alternative to Trump. To judge him, you have to consider the alternative.

ANd she was utter shit.

Clinton is just a special place your mind wanders to rationalize Trump embarrassment.

She has ZERO actual consequence at this point.

jiFfM.jpg

Just an observation.

Seems like Clinton is a special paradise your mind wanders off to when carrying water for Trump gets messy.
No, its about her espionage, treason, obstruction, etc...

Just an observation.

ANd she was utter shit.

Clinton is just a special place your mind wanders to rationalize Trump emberasment.

She has ZERO consequence at this point.
Hillary is a proven felon who should have been in prison, not on the ballot.

ANd she was utter shit.

Clinton is just a special place your mind wanders to rationalize Trump emberasment.

She has ZERO consequence at this point.
Hillary is a proven felon

You are a proven moron and seem to have no understanding what those words actually mean.

fel·on ˈfelən/ noun - a person who has been convicted of a felony.

'collusion' is not a crime, despite what snowflakes claim.

Meeting with someone to get dirt on someone else is not a crime, despite what emotionally manipulated snowflakes say.

while ignoring real evidence of crimes committed by democrats...

yeah you are :rolleyes:

now let's see you link to ONE claim that "collusion IS A CRIME" :eusa_liar:

and let's see you link to ONE claim that "getting dirt IS A CRIME" :eusa_liar:

0*ukzlAhKGsmcnaoRf.

Just an observation.

ANd she was utter shit.

Clinton is just a special place your mind wanders to rationalize Trump embarrassment.

She has ZERO actual consequence at this point.

1. Nope. Try again.

2. She is completely relevant in my contexts. She was the last person selected by you losers to represent you. That reflects on you, and what you would do, if you could.

For one example.

Forum List

Back