Putin admits directing aid to Trump campaign!

AntonToo

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2016
REPORTER: Did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PUTIN: Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S. Russia relationship back to normal.

Transcript: Trump And Putin's Joint Press Conference

Did you hear that Trump-tools? That means your retard theories about how Russia was favoring Clinton and was behind dossier are totally bust.

Last edited:
REPORTER: Did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PUTIN: Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S. Russia relationship back to normal.

Did you hear that Trump-tools? Thats means your retard theories about how Russia was favoring CLintont and was behind dossier are totally bust.

So, now you trust the KGB?

Did you hear that Trump-tools? Thats means your retard theories about how Russia was favoring CLintont and was behind dossier are totally bust.

Geezus, you idiots just don't know when to quit.

It was in Putin's direct interest to deny favoring or helping Trump - there was only one reason to admit this...IT'S BLATANTLY TRUE, especially in Russia where Clinton was elevated to public enemy #1 spot during elections by state media.

Wallace asked Putin if Russia had interfered in the 2016 US presidential election.

The Russian state did not do anything of the sort, Putin said, wondering if Americans really believed that someone from Russia could influence their opinions and the presidential election. He then turned the tables on Wallace, asking if there was anything untrue in what the documents from the Democratic National Committee (DNC) computers and the email account of Hillary Clinton’s campaign chair John Podesta, had revealed.

“As far as I recall, the entire [Democratic] party leadership resigned and admitted to these manipulations” in favor of Clinton and against Bernie Sanders, Putin said. “Every single grain of it is true.”
‘Don’t hold US-Russia ties hostage to internal politics’: 5 takeaways from Putin’s Fox interview
---
Russia’s President Vladimir Putin has revealed that he actually wanted Donald Trump to win the 2016 US presidential election. Russia, however, did not contribute to Trump’s win by any means, he insisted.
I wanted Trump to win - Putin (VIDEO)

It was in Putin's direct interest to deny favoring or helping Trump - there was only one reason to admit this...IT'S BLATANTLY TRUE, especially in Russia where Clinton was elevated to public enemy #1 spot during elections by state media.

Oh, you don't think that he might have an interest in helping you guys weaken the President of the United States with your hysteria?

Here's a hint: What do you think happens if you get your way and impeach?

Wallace asked Putin if Russia had interfered in the 2016 US presidential election.

The Russian state did not do anything of the sort, Putin said, wondering if Americans really believed that someone from Russia could influence their opinions and the presidential election. He then turned the tables on Wallace, asking if there was anything untrue in what the documents from the Democratic National Committee (DNC) computers and the email account of Hillary Clinton’s campaign chair John Podesta, had revealed.

“As far as I recall, the entire [Democratic] party leadership resigned and admitted to these manipulations” in favor of Clinton and against Bernie Sanders, Putin said. “Every single grain of it is true.”

‘Don’t hold US-Russia ties hostage to internal politics’: 5 takeaways from Putin’s Fox interview

Hey Russian poodle can you read plain English?

PUTIN: Yes, I did. Yes, I did.

When you ask two questions at once, you are asking for confusion.

Almost like the reporter was trying to be deceptive.

Fucking lib.

Why not? You and your ilk do.

Oh, you don't think that he might have an interest in helping you guys weaken the President of the United States with your hysteria?

Us weaken Trump?

NO. Trump is weakening Trump by giving Putin public blowjobs instead of holding him accountable.

How can you be so stupid, and not be dead because you forgot to breath?

Fucking lib.

Yep, Putin is easily confused - all you have to do is ask him two directly related questions :rolleyes:

Us weaken Trump?

NO. Trump is weakening Trump by giving Putin public blowjobs instead of holding him accountable.

No, he's not. By blowing off you pinheads, he looks strong. He wants to avoid needless conflict with a potentially dangerous foe.

No one who is not an asshole, will see that as weakness.

Fucking lib.

Yep, Putin is easily confused - all you have to do is ask him two directly related questions :rolleyes:

Did I say that Putin was the one to be confused? FUnny, how your confusion about that, supports my point.

That's a simple answer. I'm not. Look to yourself if it's stupidity you seek.

Us weaken Trump?

No, he's not. By blowing off you pinheads, he looks strong. He wants to avoid needless conflict with a potentially dangerous foe.

No one who is not an asshole, will see that as weakness.

Needless conflict?????

How about this for a conflict - running an illegal interference campaign in America, possibly changing outcome of an election, then refusing to admit or appologize for it when busted.

Trump does not look strong when he promotes Putin's empty denials over American Inteligence conclusions. He is a weak Putin's bitch - no doubt about it.

If true, then it is a rare situation where Putin and I agreed. Even he realizes that plunging the United States into chaos would negatively affect the planetary bottom line, and chaos is what we would have had Clinton won.

The Democrats are a far more malevolent enemy to the United States than is Russia at this time.

That's a simple answer. I'm not. Look to yourself if it's stupidity you seek.

Mmm,no, you said something so stupid, that there is not doubt about it.

Are you on an artificial ventilator perhaps? That would explain everything.

If true, then it is a rare situation where Putin and I agreed. Even he realizes that plunging the United States into chaos would negatively affect the bottom line, and chaos is what we would have had Clinton won.

The Democrats are a far more malevolent enemy to the United States than is Russia at this time.

...Clinton was the chaos candidate this election? Not wrecking-ball Trump?

jiFfM.jpg

You can't make this idiocy up.

Did you hear that Trump-tools? Thats means your retard theories about how Russia was favoring Clinton and was behind dossier are totally bust.
Russia ran a counter-intelligence OP on the US to cause division in the US. He knows showing any sign of support for Trump only fuels the hate / conspiracy theorists of the easily-manipulated nut jobs on the Left.

He played you like a world-class tool.

'collusion' is not a crime, despite what snowflakes claim.

Meeting with someone to get dirt on someone else is not a crime, despite what emotionally manipulated snowflakes say.

Putin personally preferring Trump over a traitorous greedy felon is personal preference, not a crime and not evidence of a crime.

You desperate snowflakes have been screaming false accusations of crimes against Trump while ignoring real evidence of crimes committed by democrats...

Forum List

Back