Putin admits directing aid to Trump campaign!

Keep opening your idiot mouth.The laughs never end.
Do you think she will live to the end of Trump's second term? SHe looks like hell.

Who gives a shit? None of this is about Clinton and her health.

She was the alternative to Trump. To judge him, you have to consider the alternative.

ANd she was utter shit.

Clinton is just a special place your mind wanders to rationalize Trump embarrassment.

She has ZERO actual consequence at this point.

1. Nope. Try again.

2. She is completely relevant in my contexts. She was the last person selected by you losers to represent you. That reflects on you, and what you would do, if you could.

For one example.

No it does not dummy.

Clinton lost, Trump won and nothing will change that, not even Trump doing the right thing and holding Putin responsible for breaking our laws and interfering in our elections, even if it favored Trump candidacy.

He will not do the right thing and I'm pretty sure it's because Putin got him by his little shriveled balls.

Last edited:
Hillary is a proven felon who should have been in prison, not on the ballot.

:laugh: "proven" only in your dreams
Sorry snowflake - PROVEN.

Links posted.
FBI testimony posted.
FBI press conference posted.
Comey statement posted.

The FBI stated they recovered 15,000+ official documents from Hillary's server that she tried to delete, 15,000+ that proved she violated the FOIA, Federal Records Act, and committed Obstruction.

Unless you are a pathological liar or mentally unstable you gave to acknowledge Hillary is a criminal.

DNC chairwoman Donna Brazille exposed how Hillary and the DNC rigged primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud, violate election laws, and broke campaign finance laws...

So, Val, which one are YOU -

PATHELOGICAL LIAR OR MENTALLY UNSTABLE SHORT BUS-RIDER?

REPORTER: Did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PUTIN: Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S. Russia relationship back to normal.

Transcript: Trump And Putin's Joint Press Conference

Did you hear that Trump-tools? Thats means your retard theories about how Russia was favoring CLintont and was behind dossier are totally bust.

So, now you trust the KGB?

Ah, so when Trump says Putin said "I didn't collude" you believe, when Putin says I wanted Trump to win and helped him, Putin isn't trustworthy.

Talk about cherry picking.

REPORTER: Did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PUTIN: Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S. Russia relationship back to normal.

Did you hear that Trump-tools? That means your retard theories about how Russia was favoring Clinton and was behind dossier are totally bust.

Who said Russia was favoring Hillary it's been well known for over a year and a half Putin hated Hillary for meddiling in Russia's election.

'collusion' is not a crime, despite what snowflakes claim.

Meeting with someone to get dirt on someone else is not a crime, despite what emotionally manipulated snowflakes say.

while ignoring real evidence of crimes committed by democrats...

yeah you are :rolleyes:

now let's see you link to ONE claim that "collusion IS A CRIME" :eusa_liar:

and let's see you link to ONE claim that "getting dirt IS A CRIME" :eusa_liar:

0*ukzlAhKGsmcnaoRf.
Again, 'collusion' is not a crime.

Again, meeting to get opposition research on someone is not a crime.

Paying foreign spies and Russians for data and using it in a US election IS a crime.

Educate yourself, dear, then come back to talk.

Did you hear that Trump-tools? That means your retard theories about how Russia was favoring Clinton and was behind dossier are totally bust.

Who said Russia was favoring Hillary it's been well known for over a year and a half Putin hated Hillary for meddiling in Russia's election.

Local Trumpster dimwits.

And Cliton DID NOT meddle, all she did was put out anti-Putin staments. Which is perfectly LEGAL.

Meeting with someone to get dirt on someone else is not a crime, despite what emotionally manipulated snowflakes say.

no shit dumbo, you need to link to anyone claiming otherwise.

the only one claiming otherwise appears to be YOU crying about FACTS being held against trump...

no shit dumbo, you need to link to anyone claiming otherwise.

the only one claiming otherwise appears to be YOU crying about FACTS being held against trump...
Democrats gave been screaming about Trump Collusion for 3 years.

Democrats screamed meeting with a Russian lawyer to get dirt on Hillary -which never happened - was illegal. It wasn't / wouldn't be.

Snowflakes have screamed tonight that Putin personally preferring Trump over Hillary is a crime / is proof of a crime. It isn't.

Snowflakes have proved they wouldn't know a crime if one bit them on the ass.

Did you hear that Trump-tools? Thats means your retard theories about how Russia was favoring CLintont and was behind dossier are totally bust.

Geezus, you idiots just don't know when to quit.

It was in Putin's direct interest to deny favoring or helping Trump - there was only one reason to admit this...IT'S BLATANTLY TRUE, especially in Russia where Clinton was elevated to public enemy #1 spot during elections by state media.

Oh, you don't think that he might have an interest in helping you guys weaken the President of the United States with your hysteria?

Here's a hint: What do you think happens if you get your way and impeach?

Us weaken Trump?

NO. Trump is weakening Trump by giving Putin public blowjobs instead of holding him accountable.

Did you really think Trump was going to bitch slap Putin in fucking public? How insane are you?

Cripes you idiots really need electric shock therapy. At a very high voltage.

Local Trumpster dimwits.

And Cliton DID NOT meddle, all she did was put out anti-Putin staments. Which is perfectly LEGAL.

That's what Putin did, retard...

It was in Putin's direct interest to deny favoring or helping Trump - there was only one reason to admit this...IT'S BLATANTLY TRUE, especially in Russia where Clinton was elevated to public enemy #1 spot during elections by state media.

Oh, you don't think that he might have an interest in helping you guys weaken the President of the United States with your hysteria?

Us weaken Trump?

NO. Trump is weakening Trump by giving Putin public blowjobs instead of holding him accountable.

Did you really think Trump was going to bitch slap Putin in fucking public? How insane are you?

...ummm Trump in "fucking public" gave Putin a blowjob and bitch slapped American Intelligence and justice system.

Local Trumpster dimwits.

No dummy, that not what he did.

Putin ordered an ILLEGAL hacking and electioneering operation in Unted States.

Local Trumpster dimwits.

No retard, he did not do that. Putin ordered an ILLEGAL hacking and electioneering operation in Unted States.

Show us where it is illegal in Russia??

What kind of doufus are you, since when does US law apply in Russia?

Hell you fuckers don't even obey US federal law regarding marijuana..

Local Trumpster dimwits.

No retard, he did not do that. Putin ordered an ILLEGAL hacking and electioneering operation in Unted States.

...it's illegal in the United Stated dummy.

Local Trumpster dimwits.

...it's illegal in the United Stated dummy.

Not illegal in Russia and that's where they live dummy .

And once again since when do liberals obey US law?

Local Trumpster dimwits.

No dummy, that not what he did.

Putin ordered an ILLEGAL hacking and electioneering operation in Unted States.

Prove it.

that's what the grand jury is for... but you knew that already! :itsok:

Us weaken Trump?

...ummm Trump in "fucking public" gave Putin a blowjob and bitch slapped American Intelligence and justice system.

Considering the "intelligence" agencies didn't even examine the DNC's servers and the DOJ and the FBI didn't protect the latest servers involved with the Pakistani IT debacle that are apparently stolen, Trump went easy on them.

So why hasn't Mueller indicted Putin?

Forum List

Back