Putin admits directing aid to Trump campaign!

Mike Pence becomes President.

Trump is no longer able to fuck up world trade, NATO, and the budget.

That’s what we think will happen.

Well we are already getting screwed on trade and the US has paid the lions share of costs for NATO.

Oh and you are pissing up a rope if you think Trump will be impeached.

Piss away idiot.
He deserves to be impeached and I would love to see him pushed the rest of the way over the edge at his trial. However, like many Democrats that's not what I want because we would just have he religious right wing freak Pence in the oval office. Pence give the appearance of being sane but in some ways is more dangerous- for that very reason.

I am predicting that the Republicans will deny him the nomination for 2020, but I'm not hoping for that either. It could still give Pence a shot at the white house- or someone worse

What I do want and hope for, is for him to continue to embarrass the country, allies our allies, drag down the economy, kiss the asses of every dictator that pays attention to him and weaken national defense to the point where only the stupidest Trumpanzies will still support him. Yes let him run in 2020, and Corey Booker will be president in 2021

His immigration and trade policies will work. The economy will boom. It is you libs that are making fools of yourself with your hysterics,

and Trump is going to win re-election.
Because you say so? We'll see Bubba.....We'll see:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

And your post was based on what? Insider information from a time traveler?

What kind of fucktard speculates about the future, and then ridicules someone else about speculating about the future?

Hint: It is you, you drooling retard.
Another intellectual power house weighs in . You too are a credit to the USMB and the level of intellectual discourse that we all enjoy.

Well we are already getting screwed on trade and the US has paid the lions share of costs for NATO.

Oh and you are pissing up a rope if you think Trump will be impeached.

Piss away idiot.
He deserves to be impeached and I would love to see him pushed the rest of the way over the edge at his trial. However, like many Democrats that's not what I want because we would just have he religious right wing freak Pence in the oval office. Pence give the appearance of being sane but in some ways is more dangerous- for that very reason.

I am predicting that the Republicans will deny him the nomination for 2020, but I'm not hoping for that either. It could still give Pence a shot at the white house- or someone worse

What I do want and hope for, is for him to continue to embarrass the country, allies our allies, drag down the economy, kiss the asses of every dictator that pays attention to him and weaken national defense to the point where only the stupidest Trumpanzies will still support him. Yes let him run in 2020, and Corey Booker will be president in 2021

His immigration and trade policies will work. The economy will boom. It is you libs that are making fools of yourself with your hysterics,

and Trump is going to win re-election.
Because you say so? We'll see Bubba.....We'll see:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

And your post was based on what? Insider information from a time traveler?

What kind of fucktard speculates about the future, and then ridicules someone else about speculating about the future?

Hint: It is you, you drooling retard.
Another intellectual power house weighs in . You too are a credit to the USMB and the level of intellectual discourse that we all enjoy.

Says the ass that speculated about the future, and then when I did the same ridiculed me for it.

And is now trying to spin it. As something other than him just being an ass.

REPORTER: Did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PUTIN: Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S. Russia relationship back to normal.

Transcript: Trump And Putin's Joint Press Conference

Did you hear that Trump-tools? That means your retard theories about how Russia was favoring Clinton and was behind dossier are totally bust.
He was saying yes to the first part of the question, not the second.

You snowflakes are so desperate to have your delusions validated.

REPORTER: Did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?

PUTIN: Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S. Russia relationship back to normal.

Transcript: Trump And Putin's Joint Press Conference

Did you hear that Trump-tools? That means your retard theories about how Russia was favoring Clinton and was behind dossier are totally bust.

Correction July 18, 2018
In an earlier version of this transcript, Vladimir Putin's answer to the question, "Did you want President Trump to win the election and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?" was incorrectly translated to say: "Yes, I did. Yes, I did." It now reads, "Yes, I wanted him to win."

Putin admits directing aid to Trump campaign!

Forum List

Back