"Pussy Ass Cracker" shirts on sale in FL

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing | The Smoking Gun

"Expanding the definition of “cracker,” a t-shirt featuring the photo of the man who shot Trayvon Martin is now available for purchase.

As seen at right (click to enlarge), the shirt has a picture of George Zimmerman and the words “Pussy Ass Cracker.” Zimmerman, a 28-year-old Hispanic, killed Martin, 17, last month while acting as a neighborhood watch captain in Sanford, Florida."

in the end, the hard working people of america will prevail, the welfare crack addict will fail in representing the nanny statists uprising that is called occupy. Bring it on bitches...bring it on. We have the motivation.....and do not need to be paid nor bussed in to demonstrate, come and get some you weak bitches. I have a 40 cal round just for your fucking head. Literally for your head, come and try to pull your shit in my hood, you will lose. If you are interested in getting your head blowed off, just send me an IM, and I will tell you where i live. If you want to set up an occupy movement near me, please let me know, I will give you directions. :D

Last edited:
An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing | The Smoking Gun

"Expanding the definition of “cracker,” a t-shirt featuring the photo of the man who shot Trayvon Martin is now available for purchase.

As seen at right (click to enlarge), the shirt has a picture of George Zimmerman and the words “Pussy Ass Cracker.” Zimmerman, a 28-year-old Hispanic, killed Martin, 17, last month while acting as a neighborhood watch captain in Sanford, Florida."

Dude isn't even "white."

I want a "Pussy Ass ******" shirt tho..

Nobody is fucking disputing that the KKK were sided more politically with the democratic party back in the day.

Shortbus made the claim that "they couldn't move fast enough to change the D's to R's."

I've proven that to be false, on several occasions.

Shortbus is lying.

Except they were conservatives. Ultra conservatives... who now align themselves with the republican party.

Which I have demonstrated to be a lie.

The racists remained good democrats - just like racists today are.

You fucking uneducated buffoon.

Because I don't let you get away with lies?

Every time I get into an argument with one of you stupid ass morons about this subject, you only ever talk in republican and democratic terms, because you know that makes you good. But you cannot, and never do talk in terms of liberal and conservative ideologies, because you know it fucking puts your bullshit flat on its face.

That's because you have no brain.

You recite hate points from KOS or ThinkProgress, but have no ability to reason or grasp even rudimentary concepts.

It's why you're a leftist - because you honestly are stupid.

Please talk about the southern political ideologies my friend. Were those liberals a bunch of bleeding heart liberals? Or were they racist mother fucking slave owners(or supportive of those types) who were as conservative as you are today.

You were "educated" on Zinn text books, weren't you, sparky. All the way to the pinnacle of your education.

(When Cowman says he has a "4 year degree," he means he made it to 4th grade!)

Say sparky, what was the plantation with the most slaves in the south in 1958, you know, when all those evil conservatives were "racist mother fucking slave owners?"

In a climate like today where everything is "liberal" this, "conservative" that... it's always funny when you talk about the historical facts of the two political parties and completely exclude any such talk.

Son, the Howard Zinn book you read a few sentences from, back when you had more than 5 teeth, isn't "historical fact."

Because you know it makes you entirely fucking wrong.

Of course it does. I didn't even get it from Democratic Underground, where you go to be "right..."

Bitch, your fucking side can't even go a day without bitching about one black person or another,

Calm down sparky. Now look, you've gone and wet yourself again.

It's what happens when you get overly excited.

or blaming the murder of an innocent black kid on the kid himself. Something tells me you people wouldn't have been the anti-slavery minded individuals of the Republican party back in the 19th century.

Nah, I'm not a democrat.

Your kind were southern democrats.

Nah, that would be you, sparky. Stupid, emotional and full of blind prejudice - describes you to a tee.

You motherfuckers are still bitching about black people today like you were back then.

ROFL

You off your meds again?

It was the new deal and the civil rights act in the 60's that pushed nearly all the racist southerners to the republican party.

Except that it never happened - the racist democrats remained democrats - which is and always will be, the home of racism.

While it would please me no end to see blacks around here wearing a t-shirt with the words Pussy Ass Cracker above the face of an obvious hispanic man, the shirts aren't doing well, or at all.

Maybe because it might be worse than wearing an American flag on Cinco De Mayo.

Dude isn't even "white."

Leave the racism to the democrats, where it belongs.

democrats are racists because they're stupid. They may not grasp concepts. but many of them can learn colors. So they are taught to hate certain colors. Used to be black, now it's white - but it's all the same: stupid people spewing hate.

Check out Cowman for an example.

Nobody is fucking disputing that the KKK were sided more politically with the democratic party back in the day.

Shortbus made the claim that "they couldn't move fast enough to change the D's to R's."

Shortbus is lying.

Except they were conservatives. Ultra conservatives... who now align themselves with the republican party.

You recite hate points from KOS or ThinkProgress, but have no ability to reason or grasp even rudimentary concepts.

You were "educated" on Zinn text books, weren't you, sparky. All the way to the pinnacle of your education.

Say sparky, what was the plantation with the most slaves in the south in 1958, you know, when all those evil conservatives were "racist mother fucking slave owners?"

Son, the Howard Zinn book you read a few sentences from, back when you had more than 5 teeth, isn't "historical fact."

Of course it does. I didn't even get it from Democratic Underground, where you go to be "right..."

Nah, I'm not a democrat.

Nah, that would be you, sparky. Stupid, emotional and full of blind prejudice - describes you to a tee.

You motherfuckers are still bitching about black people today like you were back then.

ROFL

You off your meds again?

It was the new deal and the civil rights act in the 60's that pushed nearly all the racist southerners to the republican party.

Except that it never happened - the racist democrats remained democrats - which is and always will be, the home of racism.
You should take it easy on him. You can tell he has never had a shread of intellectual curiosity to challenge his side's claims. He's a member of the cult of feelings and emotion appeals. It's only curable if the person wants to be cured.

While it would please me no end to see blacks around here wearing a t-shirt with the words Pussy Ass Cracker above the face of an obvious hispanic man, the shirts aren't doing well, or at all.

Maybe thats because most blacks have no interest in buying that ridiculous shirt.

Maybe thats because most blacks have no interest in buying that ridiculous shirt.

Just some punks trying to cash in on a tragedy. this kind of reminds me of the "stop snitchin'" tshirt craze. It doesn't have the same appeal to young gangsters for obvious reasons.

Honestly, it wasn't the blacks I was worried about.

White leftists were the most likely ones to buy it.

Have you seen some of the SWPL's pics for " Hoodies for Trayvon"?

It's ridiculous. Glossy pictures taken with expensive cameras with a hoodie on, posing like models, smugness reeks from these people.

You can tell its just a fad for them. What was the word the skateboarding kids back in high school used to call them?

Oh yeah, fuckin' posers.

Shortbus is lying.

Nah, I'm not a democrat.

ROFL

You off your meds again?

So, the South is still a Democrat stronghold.......:lol::lol::lol:

You can lie all you want, we will just laugh at you.

So, the South is still a Democrat stronghold.......:lol::lol::lol:

The moon is green cheese.......:lol::lol::lol:

You can lie all you want, we will just laugh at you.

Lie about what, Shortbus?

Other than what you're trying with Zimmerman, when was the last lynching in the South?

Better yet, when was the last BLACK person lynched in the South?

Was that before or after the democrats were driven out?

See a connection, Shortbus?

This case is very disturbing...

They have put a bounty out on that poor man, and not a word from DOJ or Obama...

Spike Lee posts the wrong address for Zimmerman, and not a word from DOJ or Obama...

Al Sharpton stirring up racist hatred, and not a word from DOJ or Obama...

I am shocked at where we are going as a nation.

WHERE ARE YOU OBAMA...????? WHERE ARE YOU ERIC HOLDER?????

YOU FUCKING BASTATRDS!!!!!​

Dude isn't even "white."

I hope you get it and wear it around town.

Forum List

Back