george zimmerman had accomplices/friends helping him follow Trayvon Martin

Whatsright

Rookie
Mar 31, 2015
1. Listen at 1:34 of the 911 call where Trayvon Martin is screaming for his life. Jeremy in the background says, He warmed me he'd shoot em. If you listen more he say why the f he kill him and starts crying. The plan wasn't to kill but to hold him down till the police got there. HERE
Trayvon Martin 911 Call SHOCKING SCREAMS Murder Caught on Tape Killed By George Zimmerman 2 - YouTube

2. Listen at 1:46/47 of the same call you will hear Zimmerman from outside say Mark. Was Mark Osterman there? I believe so.

3. I also believe Frank Taaffe was too and he was the guy that got to Trayvon first. The guy Jeantel heard that sounded like an old man to her asking What are you doing around here and pushed Trayvon before Zimmerman got over there. Isn't it funny how he describes what happened that night better than Zimmerman?

IMPORTANT
People assumed Zimmerman got out of his truck and ran after Trayvon like the dispatcher assumed this did not happen. Zimmerman was already out of his truck and was getting back in his truck with accomplice to drive to the back entrance WITH THE WINDOW DOWN - this is the wind noise we hear not from running. His accomplice with the spare keys moved his truck back to the T later. Notice how Zimmerman never sounds winded or breathes hard after this so called run after Martin after the dispatcher said we don't need you to do that. Again he wasn't running after Trayvon he was getting in truck to block back entrance (where they always get away).

Don't forget about this lying guy John Manalo the guy running out to take a picture of Zimmerman and call his wife for him after Zimmerman said he just shot someone. He says he didn't know Zimmerman that's a lie.

Don't forget about lying John Good changing his story from two men wrestling to MMA style fight and saying
Zimmerman was on top lie but look at this picture. Zimmerman back of his jacket AND PANTS are clean at the police station HERE - http://breakingbrown.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Zimmermansbackjacket_zpsf6baa9be.jpg But wait his jacket AND PANTS are cleaner the night of the murder than the jacket AND PANTS that was dirtied up just for the trial. process he was not of his back. WHERE is evidence of this grass lying officer smith said was on his back? Where?????????

Also in Zimmerman's reenactment with detectives he almost let's is slip out by saying he kept staring around looking to see who else was....I don't know why he was looking. Whoops!!!

The home owners association and neighborhood watch setup a place to catch the next burglar although Martin wasn't one the dog path where it was too dark to see and no working cameras to see there. I me am what are the odds that neighborhood watch captain kills someone behind the president of the home owners associations house?????? Hmmmm. Jenna president of home owners association lied to protect her husband Jeremy who was an accomplice and outside with Zimmerman remember his famous line in her call he warned me he'd shoot em which proves this was premeditated and not self defense. Yep yep! The prosecution didn't want to prove this case and expose the corrupt police who lied for Zimmerman. They knew Zimmerman. They know his father a former judge and he is the nephew of a deputy sherieff. Zimmerman knew he would get away with it. Connections and he killed a black kid.

Zimmerman hit the back of his own head with his gun or an accomplice did. Notice the question mark gun outline shape to the right of his head YEP HERE -
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/dr/hln/www/release/sites/default/files/static/images/zimmerman-head.jpg No DNA/Blood of Zimmerman on Trayvon's hands, under fingernails, or hoodie sleeves this inmost to the back of Zimmerman's head was caused after Martin was shot but Zimmerman self inflicted or one of his accomplices doing it for him. The front of Zimmerman face was photoshoped which is why it took weeks to release the photos and why John Manalo didn't take a picture of the front of Zimmerman just the back of his head. Oh amd Zimmerman nose wasn't broken he's walking at the police staton with sunglasses on his shirt I guess he forgot to remove it and was more concerned with the fake bandaid. If your nose is broken putting weight like sunglasses on is painful. Mark Osterman and Zimmerman with sunglasses on shirt aka Curly and Moe HERE -
New Video Of Zimmerman Walking Around Sanford Police Station Freely - YouTube

In Zimmerman's own 911 call you ''you think im crazy'' before Zimmerman talks to dispatcher at (0:04). You hear Shit, give me your light at (2:45). You hear Zimmerman whisper my keys are in my truck at (3:18) (turn your volume up here folks its not as easy to hear but Zimmerman says this you might have to listen a few times.) Here Zimmerman's 911 listen at 0:04, 2:45, and 3:18 There are other parts too but these are the main ones of talking. If Zimmerman is by himself who is he talking to? Someone is in the truck with him they talking low. You want to know why Zimmerman says (shit he's running) then later on say (he ran) he was talking to accomplice.

Last edited:
In Zimmerman's own 911 call you ''you think im crazy'' before Zimmerman talks to dispatcher at (0:04). You hear Shit, give me your light at (2:45). You hear Zimmerman whisper my keys are in my truck at (3:18) (turn your volume up here folks its not as easy to hear but Zimmerman says this you might have to listen a few times.) Here Zimmerman's 911 listen at 0:04, 2:45, and 3:18 There are other parts too but these are the main ones of talking. If Zimmerman is by himself who is he talking to? Someone is in the truck with him they talking low. You want to know why Zimmerman says (shit he's running) then later on say (he ran) he was talking to accomplice.

Last edited:

Yes you are crazy. You could have posted about the witness who saw the whole thing that supports your claim. Instead you post this crap.

Yes you are crazy. You could have posted about the witness who saw the whole thing that supports your claim. Instead you post this crap.

Who is Zimmerman talking to when he says, you think I'm crazy in his 911 call at 0:04 of his 911 call if he is by himself? John Good knows George Zimmerman John Good also knows his buddy and next door neighbor Jeremy who was with Zimmerman. Jeremy is running in from being outside through his back patio to tell his wife Jenna.

Last edited:
Again post the statement made by the guy that actually supports your position. Not this foil crap.

Again post the statement made by the guy that actually supports your position. Not this foil crap.

There was a witness that said she saw a guy on top with a white T shirt on. Yet neither Trayvon nor Zimmerman were wearing white. Who was this guy since you want a witness to support my position because you think I don't have one. I got one.
Trayvon 911 - Guy on top wearing white shirt - YouTube but since Zimmerman is the most honest person in America he could never tell a lie right a out it being more than him and Trayvon. This question was never even asked.

That fact that Jeremy in the background of his wife's 911 call says, he warned me he'd shoot em at 1:34 means he had to be outside with Zimmerman to be warned while being warned proves not a last second self defense Zimmerman said this was., but I doubt you even reviewed any audio links I posted. This guy was outside with Zimmerman as his wife is yelling at him Jeremy get in here now. Jeremy get up here and you hear the patio door the bang noise before the gunshot.

I don't want any witness. You do. I could give a shit less.

How can I want a witness when I never asked for a witness? I don't need a witness when the first video I posted in the original post has an Audio Confession of a friends involvement in the live 911 call. Why post information about a guy on top in a white tshirt when everyone knows that info so people can say it wasn't reliable in court excuse and debunk it immediately although it was its just the prosecution wasn't trying to prove the case and the corrupt police that covered for Zimmerman. Don't tell me what I want then call me crazy and tin foil because I don't post what you want me to post so you can debunk it the way you want to.

Last edited:
Btw his accomplices/friends are the witnesses I don't need any others that you want me to post. The creepy ass C word Trayvon was referring to was Frank Taaffe not Hispanic looking Zimmerman.

Forum List

Back