So At Any Rate, Back At the White House, Doin' A Whoop Ass On Some Creepy Cracker. .

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Likely most Senators and Congress Reps, like Barack Obama, have heard the door locks go "click-click" when one of them does the drive-by(?). This is after all, America and even in Los Angeles, people get shot to death, in these matters(?).

Some comments, likely in perspective even now, actually help to keep a lid on what even Rush Limbaugh has noticed: The testimony of Rachel Jeantel, possibly of a more pidgeon kind of English-speaking background. Not all people in Florida comprehend the famous, "Cuba Si! Castro No!" kind of normal basis discourse of Miami Beach. It is actually different from Yiddish, even in the winter-time.

Rachel Jeantel Explained, Linguistically | TIME.com

Being from Honolulu, Kenya(?)--according to many--or maybe Jamaica, the Bahamas, or the old Belgian Congo--then pidgeon kinds of English would have been known to even a Travyon, Barack Obama at Punahou School. The State of Hawaii is also linguistically diverse. At one time, Mostly Chin Ho spoke the language of finance, and money--Chinese--for example. No one regards either the now late Tryvon Martin, or Barack Obama, as being of Chinese descent.

Which needlessly(?) turns anyone now to an assessment of just how a Cabinet Meeting is run in the Barack Obama, Administration. The famous press conference interruption is widely quoted:

"'When Trayvon Martin was first shot, I said that this could’ve been my son,' Obama said in an unannounced visit to the White House press briefing room. 'Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could’ve been me 35 years ago.'”

So anyone is now led to comprehend just how long it took for "Creepy Ass Haole" to become understood as, "Creepy Ass Cracker," deserving of "A Whoop Ass," right there in the Oval Office.

Newt Gingrinch is now doing language instruction, and translations, for the Obama-Biden Adminstration--at a ime like this(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred"
(Jay Silverheels Mohawk not like Disney Flick at all--who just as likely didn't at the time even want to be confused with anyone looking like Barack Obama, Sammy Davis, Jr., or a Nelson Mandela!)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back