"Pussy Ass Cracker" shirts on sale in FL

So let's figure out your empty head.

You say I'm a internet tough guy saying that piece of shit in the photo is asking for his ass to be kicked, but then you call me a pussy. :cuckoo:

Shut the fuck up, idiot. I don't throw around the term pussy because I cannot reach through the internet to prove you're a limp-wristed bastard, but I can pick apart stupid comments like you've shown to say you're an idiot. Got that, idiot.

Oh, would idiot pussy be even more cool to say?

Sure asswipe, sure. You know me how?

Yeah, I know you. Mouthy little nobodies like you are a dime a dozen. Stay in mommy's basement where you are safe, pussy.

Last edited:
Most white peoplelike us laugh at the cracker, honkey, etc bullshit names....but then take a hard look at who is saying it and his demeanor like he wants his ass kicked like this one in the picture does.

I can understand why a black person might be offended by the use of the n word by a white person.

I am not quite sure why a white person would be particularly offended by the use of the term "cracker" in reference to white people by a black person, though.

If some black guy wants to call me a honky or a cracker, have a blast.

Seriously. Who gives a rat's ass?

Zero fucks given.

tumblr_lragtiGnSH1qhh15po1_400.gif

Lol! I have to admit if I were white I'd be offended, but I love your approach.

Berserk, I understand. But two wrongs don't make a right man. Just something to ponder.

Dumbass, I am nice to you until your behavior, actions/words cross the line. Wearing a threatening shirt no matter your skin color puts you in that category that should be addressed. You seem like an idiot that would cross the line....

No dumbfuck, I treat everyone the same regardless of what they look like until they cross the line like that asshole then I give it right back to their face. You see, they like people like you that are afraid of them, back down...but of course you have your little SFS badge to scare him.

Maybe you and Barney Fife can go patrol that neighborhood. :eusa_pray:

He's just a mirror image of the guy with the tshirt. He is what he condemns.
So if that is true and you treat everybody the same, then you would treat everybody like you would the guy with the T-shirt.

You say I'm a internet tough guy saying that piece of shit in the photo is asking for his ass to be kicked, but then you call me a pussy. :cuckoo:

Yes, idiot, that's what 'internet tough guy' means; someone who wants to play tough guy because he is safely on the internet but who in reality is a pussy - like you.

Look at that, you learned something new. Too bad you'll forget it in the next three seconds or so.

Just to be straight, the monkey comment isn't a broadbrush of any race. Some white people act like a monkey too, there are plenty of idiot white people on this planet too.

Most white peoplelike us laugh at the cracker, honkey, etc bullshit names....but then take a hard look at who is saying it and his demeanor like he wants his ass kicked like this one in the picture does.

Berserk, I understand. But two wrongs don't make a right man. Just something to ponder.

Dumbass, I am nice to you until your behavior, actions/words cross the line. Wearing a threatening shirt no matter your skin color puts you in that category that should be addressed. You seem like an idiot that would cross the line....

No dumbfuck, I treat everyone the same regardless of what they look like until they cross the line like that asshole then I give it right back to their face. You see, they like people like you that are afraid of them, back down...but of course you have your little SFS badge to scare him.

Maybe you and Barney Fife can go patrol that neighborhood. :eusa_pray:
So if that is true and you treat everybody the same, then you would treat everybody like you would the guy with the T-shirt.

If you find that shirt threatening(rather than just simply offensive or stupid), then you very well may just be a pussy.

Pussy.

Go be useful like cutting off your 1 inch dick tonight. You will have accomplished something since Junior high at that point, now get off my radar.

Yes, idiot, that's what 'internet tough guy' means; someone who wants to play tough guy because he is safely on the internet but who in reality is a pussy - like you.

Look at that, you learned something new. Too bad you'll forget it in the next three seconds or so.

You and that unocarkteamo can start a internet gang or something.:clap2:

It would be bi-polar but fully aware of the word "pussy," despite never getting any pussy.

Maybe you can wear some "Get the Pussies" t-shirts.....gold teeth included.

If you find that shirt threatening(rather than just simply offensive or stupid), then you very well may just be a pussy.

Pussy.

Just to be straight, the monkey comment isn't a broadbrush of any race. Some white people act like a monkey too, there are plenty of idiot white people on this planet too.

Yes, I'm just saying, you and I know full well how that word is interpreted when applied to a race. It's a poor choice of words. Mind you, my own grandmother would use that word to describe hip hop videos, obviously she was black like myself. It's just ammo for those on the left when you use it and say you're a right winger. Doesn't matter what you're intent was. That's why you caught guff.

I can understand why a black person might be offended by the use of the n word by a white person.

I am not quite sure why a white person would be particularly offended by the use of the term "cracker" in reference to white people by a black person, though.

If some black guy wants to call me a honky or a cracker, have a blast.

Seriously. Who gives a rat's ass?

Zero fucks given.

tumblr_lragtiGnSH1qhh15po1_400.gif

I have to agree with Liability. Thats always been my stance as well. It's just never held any weight with me.
I've always felt embarrassed for the person who makes statements like that,be they white or black.

Now, now....the holier than thou white shitheads here will call your grandmother a....racist. :eusa_shhh:

Yes, I'm just saying, you and I know full well how that word is interpreted when applied to a race. It's a poor choice of words. Mind you, my own grandmother would use that word to describe hip hop videos, obviously she was black like myself. It's just ammo for those on the left when you use it and say you're a right winger. Doesn't matter what you're intent was. That's why you caught guff.

Just to be straight,

I suppose that would be a first for you.

the monkey comment isn't a broadbrush of any race.

You lying sack of crap. Time for a little spin now? A little song and dance?

He may very well mean what he says. I can't call it, I don't know him.

Neither do you.

If he was Truly a racist, why would he be trying to explain himself?

Because like all racists he's also spineless.

I suppose that would be a first for you.

You lying sack of crap. Time for a little spin now? A little song and dance?

Neither do you.

Hold on... One minute he's a racist empowered by the anonymity of the Internet, the next he's a chicken shit who won't stick to his rascist beliefs even though he's still an anonymous dude on the Internet?

It can't be both.

The real A-holes in all this is the media.But both Trayvon and Zimmerman hold that title as well.
We can just call it the perfect storm of A-holes.
Trayvon was an A-hole for confronting the guy and proceeding to kick Zimmers ass and basically being a hot head punk.
Zimmerman for being a wanna be cop who pushed things to far.Which I dont believe he would have done if he wasn't packing.
And finally the media for trying to make Trayvon out to be an innocent little angel,which in turn riled up the black community.
You can throw in the black Panthers the guy who made the T shirts and of course Trayvons mother for trying to make a buck of the death of her son.

I gotta say. I haven't seen this much A-hole since the last time I watched C-span.
The whole thing makes me want to disown the human race.

Neither do you.

Hold on... One minute he's a racist empowered by the anonymity of the Internet, the next he's a chicken shit who won't stick to his rascist beliefs even though he's still an anonymous dude on the Internet?

It can't be both.

Of course it's both. He is a racist coward who only dares shoot his mouth off online, but even here if he doesn't have a 'stormfront' of pals to support him he eventually starts to backtrack and hedge. All very consistent. If there were 3 or 4 other idiots here posting "monkey! monkey!" he'd never have started to qualify (disingenuously).

Ahhh, you get reassurance in life from others here because you are a (drumroll).....pussy. :clap2:

You would get your ass beaten to a pulp by me if you ever crossed my path. No internet tough guy bit, just shoving your computer up your ass.

You bore me, so I'm done wasting my time with you.....pussy or idiot? (you decide)

It can't be both.

Of course it's both. He is a racist coward who only dares shoot his mouth off online, but even here if he doesn't have a 'stormfront' of pals to support him he eventually starts to backtrack and hedge. All very consistent. If there were 3 or 4 other idiots here posting "monkey! monkey!" he'd never have started to qualify (disingenuously).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back