"Pussy Ass Cracker" shirts on sale in FL

Am I wrong if I hope this fucker gets his ass beat while wearing that shirt? :mad:

zimmermanshirt.jpg

This case is very disturbing...

They have put a bounty out on that poor man, and not a word from DOJ or Obama...

Spike Lee posts the wrong address for Zimmerman, and not a word from DOJ or Obama...

Al Sharpton stirring up racist hatred, and not a word from DOJ or Obama...

I am shocked at where we are going as a nation.

WHERE ARE YOU OBAMA...????? WHERE ARE YOU ERIC HOLDER?????

YOU FUCKING BASTATRDS!!!!!​

Eric Holder is busy getting the $10,000 together.....

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing | The Smoking Gun

"Expanding the definition of “cracker,” a t-shirt featuring the photo of the man who shot Trayvon Martin is now available for purchase.

As seen at right (click to enlarge), the shirt has a picture of George Zimmerman and the words “Pussy Ass Cracker.” Zimmerman, a 28-year-old Hispanic, killed Martin, 17, last month while acting as a neighborhood watch captain in Sanford, Florida."

in the end, the hard working people of america will prevail, the welfare crack addict will fail in representing the nanny statists uprising that is called occupy. Bring it on bitches...bring it on. We have the motivation.....and do not need to be paid nor bussed in to demonstrate, come and get some you weak bitches. I have a 40 cal round just for your fucking head. Literally for your head, come and try to pull your shit in my hood, you will lose. If you are interested in getting your head blowed off, just send me an IM, and I will tell you where i live. If you want to set up an occupy movement near me, please let me know, I will give you directions. :D

Was this a joke, or just cheap booze?

Blacks hate white people. If you had any doubts you shouldn't anymore.

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing | The Smoking Gun

"Expanding the definition of “cracker,” a t-shirt featuring the photo of the man who shot Trayvon Martin is now available for purchase.

As seen at right (click to enlarge), the shirt has a picture of George Zimmerman and the words “Pussy Ass Cracker.” Zimmerman, a 28-year-old Hispanic, killed Martin, 17, last month while acting as a neighborhood watch captain in Sanford, Florida."

in the end, the hard working people of america will prevail, the welfare crack addict will fail in representing the nanny statists uprising that is called occupy. Bring it on bitches...bring it on. We have the motivation.....and do not need to be paid nor bussed in to demonstrate, come and get some you weak bitches. I have a 40 cal round just for your fucking head. Literally for your head, come and try to pull your shit in my hood, you will lose. If you are interested in getting your head blowed off, just send me an IM, and I will tell you where i live. If you want to set up an occupy movement near me, please let me know, I will give you directions. :D

Was this a joke, or just cheap booze?

Probably just alot of cheap Vodka.

You recite hate points from KOS or ThinkProgress, but have no ability to reason or grasp even rudimentary concepts.

Of course it does. I didn't even get it from Democratic Underground, where you go to be "right..."

Okay I'm just going to have to stop you right here.

I can't honestly respond to an idiot who posts this hilarious stuff.

KOS? ThinkProgress? Democratic Underground? Sorry, but I don't go to any of those sites. You're talking about "hate points" and here you are spewing bullshit about sites that a great number of Liberals don't even visit. How's that for talking points.

So, the South is still a Democrat stronghold.......:lol::lol::lol:

The moon is green cheese.......:lol::lol::lol:

You can lie all you want, we will just laugh at you.

Lie about what, Shortbus?

Other than what you're trying with Zimmerman, when was the last lynching in the South?

Better yet, when was the last BLACK person lynched in the South?

Was that before or after the democrats were driven out?

See a connection, Shortbus?

Wow... Just wow. You really have latched on to this stupid view of American Political history with a great fury!

The severe drop in Lynchings is a result of the civil rights movements and anti-lynching laws that accompanied it. The law cracked down.

You can honestly claim that it's "Democrats" of today who would have been against the civil rights movement like the southern democratic block was then? You really believe that the entire southern democratic block was pushed out of the south... and replaced with... northerners?

Where was this mass migration documented?

Where is giant anti-civil rights democratic population from the south that was "pushed out"? If those democrats are still democrats, why don't they have an effect on the Democratic party? They had ENORMOUS political power when they were in the south... where is that enormous political power now in the democratic party? Why was Barack Obama elected? They wouldn't vote for a negro... it goes against everything they fought for against civil rights. Why do so many African Americans take up party alongside those Democrats? Are they eager to work on that Democratic Plantation your side keeps talking about... ready to go back to the old days and apologize for so many years of civil rights fighting? Are all those southern democratics now the ones who fight so hard for equality and ending of racism? Are they running Acorn and helping all those poor blacks to be able to vote? Why isn't all the complaints about black society and people coming from the Democratic party these days if all those MILLIONS of southern democrats are still a part of the party?

You have so many god damn holes in your logic, you're like a sponge... always ready to soak up more bullshit.

It is really a shame that our political parties had such a dynamic shift like this... because it doesn't allow for the less mentally capable of our population to follow along with the intricacies and reasons behind it. Too simple minded, you know?

Last edited:
Am I wrong if I hope this fucker gets his ass beat while wearing that shirt? :mad:

Yes. Why would you wish somebody to get violently pummeled for a lame ass t-shirt? It reveals a lot about you. Is that t-shirt somehow a direct front to you? You get offended at the word "cracker"? Was Zimmerman a family member?

Okay I'm just going to have to stop you right here.

I can't honestly respond to an idiot who posts this hilarious stuff.

You can't honestly, nor intelligently respond to anyone.

KOS? ThinkProgress? Democratic Underground? Sorry, but I don't go to any of those sites.

Yeah, sure.

And Bubba "Did NOT have sex with that woman..."

You're talking about "hate points" and here you are spewing bullshit about sites that a great number of Liberals don't even visit. How's that for talking points.

Well, you're not "liberal." You're a leftist. And you do spew hating points. IF you have ever had a thought of your own, these are not representative of it.

Face it, you're a drone, a mindless, partisan hack.

Respond to my post a couple posts up. I'm dying to see what kind of bull shit you can spew with that!

Don't forget to answer all of those questions because they're so integral to your point.

harmless street talk...unless some poor kid takes it to heart and runs into a man with a gun.

:doubt:

Forum List

Back