"Pussy Ass Cracker" shirts on sale in FL

You would get your ass beaten to a pulp by me if you ever crossed my path.

LOL!!!! There it is! There's the internet tough guy! I believe you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much!

You're a fucking clown, pussy. Stay there in mommy's basement.

unless the money raised goes to the family of the deceased, this sucks.
WHAT !!!! This is wrong in all ways just like a trademark on the damn name.
Holy shit can you imagine a cracker wearing a shirt against a black with the slang ... ******!!!

So the man is half a latino and sounds jewish with zimmerman, but it referred to as a cracker and when your half black and white your still a niggah ... hypocritical ass holes!

Because like all racists he's also spineless.

Hold on... One minute he's a racist empowered by the anonymity of the Internet, the next he's a chicken shit who won't stick to his rascist beliefs even though he's still an anonymous dude on the Internet?

It can't be both.

Of course it's both. He is a racist coward who only dares shoot his mouth off online, but even here if he doesn't have a 'stormfront' of pals to support him he eventually starts to backtrack and hedge. All very consistent. If there were 3 or 4 other idiots here posting "monkey! monkey!" he'd never have started to qualify (disingenuously).
That is a fair assumption, but I just don't operate that way . I don't believe people are that easily categorized. He is obviously an angry individual... Instead of treating him like a pariah, why not reason with him. I am almost certain that he is just crass, and yes, an Internet tough guy. But if approached in the right way, he is probably a reasonable man. My own father got angry when I called him I was marrying a Dominican. She is part black, my wife, but to him I was marrying outside my race because she is Hispanic.

Trust in the goodness of individuals some times. We all know when it is worth it or not. It's instinctual.

And sometimes the best thing you can do for a person is to tell them directly what they are making of themselves.

Until the mid 60s, then they couldn't change that D to an R fast enough.

Same stale lies from the same stale old liar.

Say sparky, which of these racist democrats changed to be Republicans?

George Wallace
Bull Connor
Orval Faubus
Robert Byrd
Ross Barnett
William Fulbright
Shelby Jackson
Lester Maddox
Fielding Wright
Dave Pierce
Victor Schiro
John Sparkman
et al...

Which one, Shortbus?

Oh, none of them?

You were just lying again.

Last edited:
Ahhh, you get reassurance in life from others here because you are a (drumroll).....pussy. :clap2:

You would get your ass beaten to a pulp by me if you ever crossed my path. No internet tough guy bit, just shoving your computer up your ass.

You bore me, so I'm done wasting my time with you.....pussy or idiot? (you decide)

Hold on... One minute he's a racist empowered by the anonymity of the Internet, the next he's a chicken shit who won't stick to his rascist beliefs even though he's still an anonymous dude on the Internet?

It can't be both.

Of course it's both. He is a racist coward who only dares shoot his mouth off online, but even here if he doesn't have a 'stormfront' of pals to support him he eventually starts to backtrack and hedge. All very consistent. If there were 3 or 4 other idiots here posting "monkey! monkey!" he'd never have started to qualify (disingenuously).

Oh snap, why are you such a bad ass?:lol:

Same stale lies from the same stale old liar.

Say sparky, which of these racist democrats changed to be Republicans?

George Wallace
Bull Connor
Orval Faubus
Robert Byrd
Ross Barnett
William Fulbright
Shelby Jackson
Lester Maddox
Fielding Wright
Dave Pierce
Victor Schiro
John Sparkman
et al...

Which one, Shortbus?

Oh, none of them?

You were just lying again.

The point would not be whether the individuals changed party, but whether their districts voted for Republicans instead of them...

Which happened in quite a large number of districts, that were considered to be unusually racist, in the last half of the 20th century.

The idiot just can't see that the previously blue dominated south is now red dominated... and not because of any mass migration.

OH I KNOW. They all had home exchange vacations with each other and then they just decided not to go back!

The point would not be whether the individuals changed party, but whether their districts voted for Republicans instead of them...

Are you wearing a kidney belt?

Those goal posts look heavy.

Which happened in quite a large number of districts, that were considered to be unusually racist, in the last half of the 20th century.

The lie of the left is "all the racist democrats became Republicans." That is in fact, the lie that Shortbus was floating.

So if they all became Republicans, where are they? See, there were more involved than Strom Thurmond.

The idiot just can't see that the previously blue dominated south is now red dominated... and not because of any mass migration.

What amazes me are the morons who can't grasp that as the blue turned red, segregation and lynchings ended.

OH I KNOW. They all had home exchange vacations with each other and then they just decided not to go back!

All those Klansmen, they were democrats - you folks.

What amazes me are the morons who can't grasp that as the blue turned red, segregation and lynchings ended.

All those Klansmen, they were democrats - you folks.

Nobody is fucking disputing that the KKK were sided more politically with the democratic party back in the day.

Except they were conservatives. Ultra conservatives... who now align themselves with the republican party.

You fucking uneducated buffoon.

Every time I get into an argument with one of you stupid ass morons about this subject, you only ever talk in republican and democratic terms, because you know that makes you good. But you cannot, and never do talk in terms of liberal and conservative ideologies, because you know it fucking puts your bullshit flat on its face.

Please talk about the southern political ideologies my friend. Were those liberals a bunch of bleeding heart liberals? Or were they racist mother fucking slave owners(or supportive of those types) who were as conservative as you are today.

In a climate like today where everything is "liberal" this, "conservative" that... it's always funny when you talk about the historical facts of the two political parties and completely exclude any such talk.

Because you know it makes you entirely fucking wrong.

Bitch, your fucking side can't even go a day without bitching about one black person or another, or blaming the murder of an innocent black kid on the kid himself. Something tells me you people wouldn't have been the anti-slavery minded individuals of the Republican party back in the 19th century. Your kind were southern democrats. You motherfuckers are still bitching about black people today like you were back then.

It was the new deal and the civil rights act in the 60's that pushed nearly all the racist southerners to the republican party.

Last edited:
Wow, a cow fluent in doublespeak! It must have been all those injections of hypocrisy Farmer Lefty gave him.

Forum List

Back